NOT

TO

TOUCH IT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOzCS2JLDak&index=16&list=WL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh Shit, Arthur's Going Berserk!

what with this influx of angry Arthurs?

He was completely justified. No one saw it from his point of view.

I see the AIDF is right on time.

ITT: """""villains""""" that did nothing wrong

Little shit deserved it.

Arthur literally did nothing wrong.

The Internet, while an achievement of years of advanced technological progression that's even further ahead from what we're all experiencing now, is like a vacuum where it's also delayed a few years, trapped if you would.
Something created in reality/put onto the internet will take several years to travel, becoming forgotten and another insignificant speck of binary in the vast frontier of the Internet, wandering forever aimlessly until eventually rediscovered by newer voyagers. Some objects are more dense and allow for quicker travel allowing it to be acknowledged quicker and become an instant viral hit.
tl;dr - Old is New on the Internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=dOzCS2JLDak&index=16&list=WL

To be fair, Arthur repeatedly told DW to not mess with the airplane. She, as always, was a spoiled brat who didn't listen and broke something.

HOWEVER, Arthur fucked up by hitting her. Something that automatically put him from right to wrong in his parent's eyes.

The moral of the episode is that DW is a spoiled cunt and needs to be thrown out of a window.

Arthur literally did nothing wrong, dw was looking to get her shit kicked in, the bitch was asking for it and Arthur delivered

this is one of my favorites

To bad this scene wasn't followed by Arthur's dad slapping Arthur telling him not to hit his sister again, then he turns around and slaps DW telling her not to mess with her brother's things again.

That is honestly the most realistic thing that would happen in my family.

Binky was the real piece of shit in that episode.

And possibly Arthur's parents for going "lol now u know how it feels" after their son gets randomly punched.

Arthur did nothing wrong. All of these Arthurphobes on this board need to get banned. Where are the mods when you need them?

Kek

I TOLD YOU TOUCH IT!!!

>To bad this scene

ONE
PUNCH

hehe. Rivers.