New Wikileaks #2

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

Seth Rich family is assigned a brand new DNC handler.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/
omaha.com/columnists/kelly/kelly-before-speech-hillary-clinton-meets-with-parents-of-slain/article_abbc7d16-bf88-5641-9b98-4f650ef24ee0.html
judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
guccifer2.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The normies are coming bump

His new employer

Tweet in question

bump.

also read this you worthless reddit refugees

How many staffers does the DNC have?

Seth's casual reaction to getting robbed at gunpoint.

>Rich said Seth was talking to his girlfriend on the phone outside when the incident happened.

>“Asked him if he was home yet and he said just about, and then she heard some noise, he said he had to call her back — I don't know when that conversation ended but at 4:18 two shots were fired,” said Rich.

>he said he had to call her back

snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

This all seems so surreal, like everyone knows what the fuck is happening but everyone is ignoring it

People are literally being killed off

I really don't give a shit. Bernie lost. Better her than Trump.

They're showing off their strength, threatening to do the same to others if they drop their support.

I thought this was the damage control guy for the family from the Dnc?

The Democrats are brainwashed.
They are the American Devil.

You are what is wrong with our country.

>don't tell me you're one of those conspiracy theorists, user

the prevailing mindset in the era where not pulling the wool over your own eyes makes you the crazy one

Correct his name is Brad Bauman.

That could go both ways.

>He didn't wanna scare his gf and startle the guy with a gun to his head into shooting him.

Or

>Secret meeting which ended with him dead.

Truth is stranger than fiction

NORMIES ARE COMING, SO FIRST THINGS FIRST:

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS, IF YOU DO, MAKE SURE TO DO IT AS FOLLOW:

>x84996581 instead of

Not a shekel in their shillpocket.

What do we gain? they get very mad.

What have we done to deserve normies?

Well he worked for seiu so that means he's basically a union teamster. I'm sure he's personally had a few hoffa'd

bamp

If someone has a gun to your head and tells you to hang up you don't really have to chance to say "I'm getting robbed help me."

So being against the system was just a facade then? You'd rather have 4 more years of corruption?

Typical demo voting demo just because shes a demo.

Become a force that can influence public consciousness better than any news station they paid off.

A useful timeline (pic related.)

Hillary also met with the parents back on the 9th:
>omaha.com/columnists/kelly/kelly-before-speech-hillary-clinton-meets-with-parents-of-slain/article_abbc7d16-bf88-5641-9b98-4f650ef24ee0.html

I need to know, how does one archive a bread ?

Hillary commits murder after murder....

>snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

>FALSE

Wait... all they did was shoot down some retard's conspiracy theory, not the initial allegation. The literal only way they could know the DNC didn't do it is if they know who did, which nobody officially knows.

Normally I'd go with option one, thing is, fucker was wandering around alone at 4 in the morning, and if you live in a sketch neighborhood in DC for longer than a week, you know NOT to do that unless you absolutely have to, especially if you're white.

>getting robbed
>saying fucking anything to anyone on the phone
>not just leaving it on call and not saying anything

kys

4plebs m8. everything is archived

>Julian Assange accidentally names the jew
>they get angry and call him a Putin shill, a couple of powerful jews ask for his assassination

Fucking kikes.

Piss off. All of my Bernie supporting friends are not voting or voting for Jill Stein. I have not found any them to say they are voting for Hillary, in fact most of them hate Hillary more than Trump .

Trump doesn't fight corruption so if there is going to be one corrupt president might as be the one from my party.

Reddit is down motherfucker.

Now's the time to share the word.

Cuck

the shillterns are only here for the shekels, so reply to obvious trash shills to encourage them to only make low-effort shill posts

>shillterns get shekels
>DNC money wasted
>shill target threads get bumped

If the guy with the gun tells you to hang up then what?

i'm not sure why anyone uses that fucking blog as a source of anything anymore

>What're you going to do if I don't, BITCH
or
>I did.
hit the lock button, screen goes off.
if this really was a dumb nigger, he wouldn't know the difference, but it was obviously someone who was white and out of place.

We need to start linking previous threads from now on.

judicialwatch.org/blog/poll/demand-answers/

ok seriously, someone had better do a green text summary of this

Bump

>The DNC is murdering staff members who aren't playing ball

bump

Don't let the shills slide this. Very interesting.

>x84997544

Hey you Don't feed the shills, follow the rule!

Perhaps it was someone who he recognized. He lived in an affluent neighborhood. Nigs are very out of place there.

Well, you said you don't give a shit so how would you know? You can keep wandering blind or you could actually research. Take a look at OPs shit.

Bumping for pin

The article clearly points to SVR as the culprits it's a false flag attack and the usual gang of right wing retards eat this shit up

He was out at 4 AM in the street talking to his gf on the phone. Has she said what was he doing in the street? Why was he out? and talking to her?

i meant a chronological summary

People in the inner circle know what's happening, and that's all they need.

That's what I was thinking, very eerie. And it was right by his house too.

Why was he murdered?

Nothing bad happened as a result of the leak.

Thats his gf. Also nice double trips.

You can tell the threads that CTR does not want here because CTR leaves them alone and slides them with other Bullshit threads.

The DNC was exposed and Weisserman Shultz resigned

I don't get it. What happened, and why should I care?
This seems like a ctr slide thread

Her last name looks like MKUltra

Guccifer 2.0 was the leaker wasn't he?
Didn't he also post shortly after Seth's murder?

Maybe Seth was on his way to be a huge whistleblower but got caught, he was an analyst so he had access to juicy numbers afterall.

Maybe he did blow the whistle and that's what Assange has been waiting to release.

Maybe he did none of the above and got killed by a random psycho at 4am during his morning walk in D.C. a Sunday morning.

This has been haunting me since I've known her name.

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

Yeah at this point my tinfoil hat is always on.

>Why was he murdered?
>Nothing bad happened as a result of the leak.

Because he got robbed and killed. Trumpfags are desperate for anything on Hilldog.

No one definitively said he was killed because of the DNC leak

Assange has also stated he has additional leaks coming.

look into his work with voter outreach..
exposing voter fraud is a much greater motive

Her name is actually an anagram for DNCkilledSethRich

Why the fuck is wikileaks website so outdated?

>x84999911

SHILL, DO NOT REPLY

he never made it to the fbi meeting user

If anyone thinks this is too far fetched, remember that Operation Northwoods was a thing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

>Hillary saves ATF funding by ordering Clinton-elected DOJ leader to murder families in WACO
>ATF cleaning site of "natural gass leak" killings of DNC members.

Didn't she get put on a spot in the Clinton campaign?

Check out that body language. You know she was getting some side action

centrists are ignoring it because they don't care

meanwhile the far left is furious and everyone on the right is having their fears confirmed

There must have been something picked up by the call. She must have heard another person. I'd love to be able to hear that call. Wonder who his service provider is? If worked for the DNC he might have a work phone which payments to the carrier would presumably be public record.

Always the same .gif

>>x4999911
CTR pls go

>shot in the back
>still had his phone and wallet
>i-it was a robbery!

>voting for Shill Stein

Well sure, but her reputation is kaput. She obviously was just the fall guy.

It may not be that much,

The only issue I have with G2.0 being the leaker, or rather the only leaker, is in that recent Assange interview he talked a bit about keeping the identities and well-being of his sources safe because some folks are nervous about getting caught being a whistleblower.

Why would he bring that up if G2.0 is the source? Why would people be getting nervous? Seth had to have been involved. And as to the extent of G2.0's role or if he isn't a fabrication created by Wikileaks or whoever, I have no idea.

Wow! How is no one talking about this? Two DNC staffers dead within 45 days, alongside some serious allegations and leaks. I'm not usually a conspiratard but...

>x4999911
Everytime I see one of these, I will correct the quotation. I'll even do it for free.

DELET THIS

>that god damned nigger!
based hilldog

this is the norm for them
they choose a scapegoat
and pin all corruption publicly on one person
until it boils over again the next year

And if Seth is G2.0?

The corruption is plain as day. DWS resigned after she did everything she could to rig the primaries for Hillary. But first Hillary had to get her there. The DNC head before the interim one that preceded DWS, was none other than Tim Kaine

he's posted since Seth died, if that means anything

guccifer2.wordpress.com/

oh i agree, i'm not saying it works for them anymore
their weakness is control of information
hence, here we are

Is anyone seriously taking these ridiculous conspiracy theories into consideration? What's next, are you gonna ramble about how Israel created IS, and how we never landed on the moon? Ludicrous hypotheses with no actual evidence like this should be mocked and banned by the mods, if this board had any dignity left.

>x85001338

you don't get paid if your only replies are from other kikes, kike.

Bump

not only that, but all of modern liberal thinking is ITSELF a conspiracy theory:

It would be like a Muslim telling you that you are a cult member.

I mean:

Racism: the conspiracy that all white people are secretly and purposefully conspiring to keep other races down

Sexism: The conspiracy that all men are secretly and purposefully conspiring to keep women down (interesting when people say racist, sexist, because that would mean that these men what, put their racism aside to keep women down?)

Xenophobia: the conspiracy that despite being the most secular nations on earth, western countries are latently christianized and as a result they do not like muslims

The vast right wing conspiracy: Hillary Clinton is allowed to have conspiracy theories, nobody else

I mean, these are cult members; a cult of conspiracy, telling you you are a conspiracy theories. When all they BELIEVE is a conspiracy theory. Just because the majority of people have been taught a conspiracy theory doesn't change the fact that it is one. And these are blatant too.

If i were you, when someone used one of the buzzwords, I would call them what they are: conspiracy theorists. It makes you seem more mature than them, and ,puts them on the defensive.

>x85002220

not sure if shill or not. Retarded nonetheless.

We take into consideration such conspiracies because we deeply distrust any government or powerful figure at this point.

They've brought our distrust on themselves. Now we question everything, and this is a wise action.

>being angry and delusional is wise

>x85002220
.02 shekels were not deposited

Thanks for all your contributions to this thread and continuing to bump it.

>x85002735
>having no clue about the alphabet soup agencies and what they're capable of

ok, i see you never read about mk ultra or operation backwoods and the million other things released

>y-y-y--y-y--y-y-you're delusional!