Its a Military Francis episode

>Its a Military Francis episode

>It's a Francis get's a bigger workload in Alaska episode
>It's a Malcolm doesn't have street smarts episode

those were the best

Candy Laaaaand....

>it's a reese episode

> it's a dewey episode

Can't watch those anymore after knowing what happened to Spangler.

On February 20, 2012, von Bargen shot himself in the temple during an apparent suicide attempt. After placing a phone call to a 911 operator, emergency crews were dispatched to his Montgomery, Ohio, apartment. Von Bargen suffered from diabetes and, at the time of his death, had been living with one leg amputated. He was due to have a couple of toes amputated on the other foot and reportedly did not want to submit to another surgery.[10]

/myguy/

It's Candy Man, moron.

His Native American wife was everything I ever wanted

my favorite

That show started going downhill after season 3.

>it's a Spangler loses his other hand and talks about killing himself episode
Really sad in retrospect.

Malcolm is overrated. It's not rewatchable. Hal is the worst actor in history. He can't even hold the straight face when he is supposed to. There are moments and jokes but they do not connect to a bingeable stream of anywhere remotely enjoyable experience.
Malcom is a zombie show from the pre-binge age of TV that is kept alive by the profiteers. People are praising shows from the past that nobody is watching now. Nobody watches I Love Lucy, nobody watches Partridge, nobody watches Three is a Family.
The oldest re-watchable show is? Twin Peaks. That's right. Malcolm is older than that. Malcolm should just go. Like I Love Lucy, like all other historically important but nowadays completely irrelevant and unwatchable shows from the past.
We should stop worshipping the past entertainment. Bread and circuses are gone, now we have Ramen and Game of Thrones. Do not sweat over gladiator games. Have you try to binge them?
What is gone is gone, do not be grass was greener types.

>Nobody watches I Love Lucy
Nigga, what? Just because retarded gen z faggot like you don't appreciate quality tv doesn't mean shit.

>The oldest re-watchable show is? Twin Peaks.
Yeah, because Cheers, Cosby Show, All in the Family, Honeymooners, Twilight Zone, Star Trek, etc isn't rewatchable.

Come on, man. Star Trek is famous for people watching once and moving on.

>Star Trek is famous for people watching once and moving on.
Dude, TOS, TNG, DS9 (and some VOY) are so comfy. Sometimes I'll just randomly pick and episode and watch.

You had him, but lost whatever shred of subtlety you had and tried to really embarrass him

I had a huge crush on him as a little girl

Well fuck my ass, you ate the bait

Herr derr bait. I don't really care for your jerky nonsense, you bloody fool.

Twin peaks is like 10 years older than Malcolm.

Daily reminder the actor that played Commandant Edwin Spangler suffered from diabetes and had a leg removed because of it. He was due to have his toes removed on the other foot when he decided that such a surgery wasn't worth going through again, so he shot himself in the head. The shot to his head did not kill him, but just took out his eyes, he then called 911 who came and fixed him up. He lived for another 3 years, as a blind amputee before succumbing to complications of diabetes.
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOWWWW