Why was it so shit ?

Why was it so shit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfrcZsKcVxU
youtube.com/watch?v=_FKHm7_suYk
youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like it. It wasn't a masterpiece of modern cinema or anything, just a fun movie.
the ending was shit though

It wasn't shit at all. Just a summer movie that happens to deliver.

Why did Underwood go from threatening Baby's gf to defending them?

It's like every thing they put in the movie to give it that distinct feel or atmosphere (the characters' various quirks, the lines that were trying to hard to be quotable, the choice of music etc.) just fucking fell flat on its face, completely missed the mark. The whole movie felt inauthentic because of it and it was embarrassing to watch at times.

He was young and in love before.
Seeing her in person with him reminded him of that so he had a change of heart.

He saw them together in person at the restaurant

It was great.

Because its for the logan, wonder woman, drive, star wars crowd

Everything's fucked and the witness that could bring you down just wants to fuck off out of the country with his gf.

Do you A. Kill them or B. Let them dispose of themselves.

>he doesn't spread to the edges

it is a good film. the final 20 minutes wasn't great, but overall it was one of the better films this year. characters could have done with some depth, but eh.

He has dementia.

It wasn't shit but it was definitely below par for edgar wright

should i go see this tonight ?

Because it was made by the same guy that made Shawn of the Dead, Hot Fuzz and Scott Pilgrim.

Who else here drives a WRX?

I drive a cadillac, but I want a wrx for my next car. Do you own one?

yup.

got it in boy racer bunta blue.

never realised how good red looked until the trailers of this movie. don't know why not many people seemed to get it in red at the time

guess riceboy blue was all the rage back then

Probably thought she was a one night stand at the restaurant, but when he saw her again realised she was a ride or die bitch

Bad writing
Pretty much this. The mute guy and the sign language, his random quirky dance scenes, the scene were jamie foxx magically guesses john hams life story. It was pretty bad

Any good reason for this movie to be in Atlanta, aside from those sweet Georgia Film Board tax breaks?

Because Kevin Spacey forgot how to do anything that isn't a southern accent

Was the driver autistic?

Just watched this and it was trash. I was legitimately expecting it to be amazing but it's like nobody has seen action synced up to music before. If you're into animation it's really nothing new at all and Baby Driver wasn't even that good at it. It's obvious that this movie didn't have anything going for it besides its music gimmick and it turns out even that wasn't too great.

youtube.com/watch?v=dfrcZsKcVxU

save some time and watch this instead.

The movie did it better desu
youtube.com/watch?v=_FKHm7_suYk

youtube.com/watch?v=WA9lfxbaHvk
this. I thought it was like a 7/10 walking out, but it gets worse and worse the more I think about it

it really didn't

Definitely Wright's worst movie, but still fun and entertaining. Baby barely being a character is probably what did it. Pegg killed it every time, and even Scott Pilgrim was such an awful person it was like watching a car crash.

I think he knew that, since he had cops under his control, everything going to shit meant there was really no chance for him. He figured he might as well give Baby a shot since his check was already cashed.

can someone explain why baby didn't do his fucking job on the last heist. Wouldn't they have left the country anyway on separate terms?

Anger and guilt. He wasn't thinking ahead when he did it, he just wanted to fuck them over.

i was about to say how that is fucking retarded and i remembered that the main character is a literal retard

looks like the secret to a good action movie is an autistic main character so that the audience doesn't question his/her motives.

Literal sociopaths. The reason he betrayed them was his guilt after seeing Foxx's indiscriminately killing everyone during the job. I mean, who the hell doesn't get that part?

Those unsustainable tax breaks is the only reason people put up with Georgia.

shit means slow was it slow?

>tfw you realise the film was just one big ipod commercial
>tfw you'll never own another ipod classic

every character was so fucking dumb

Kevin Spacey's character was deadset the worst, why wouldn't he have a backup driver in case Baby goes rogue? And why did he hire Jamie Foxx again knowing his crew fucked up the last heist?

It's actually kíno, even Armond White gave it positive review.

>it gets worse and worse the more I think about it

same

>implying anything other than tax breaks are the reason everything shoots in Atlanta
That said, I live in Atlanta and he did a good job capturing the city. I laughed out loud when they had to exit their getaway car because they got caught in Atlanta's abysmal traffic.

Because it was a poor attempt to rip off Refn and Tarantino, offering absolutely nothing on it's own other than a shitty plot and a male lead you find annoying after 5 seconds.

Such a waste.

I did think it was weird that they superimposed a ton of graffiti where there is none.

They used movie magic to cover our federal court of appeals building into a mess

>Random dude attacks them with a machine gun in what seems like a setup
>never mentioned again

That did bother me.

Did this flick even make money? Capeshit reigns again in 2017.

This should have been a plot point
The movie would have been way better if it turned into buddy and baby trying to stop spacey and Jamie foxx from betraying them. Like what if that guy was set up to kill baby.

no emotion, soul, or feeling. in all other respects it excelled though.

smart means fast. is he fast?

I felt like edgar wright was on adderrall when making this t b h. there are moments where you can feel its his film but the rest seems so fucking boring, generic and generally painful to watch
should've retired after cornetto

the protagonist was a pleb