Two legendary 80's franchises!
A long overdue crossover!

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/dc-comics-debuts-he-man-thundercats-art-sdcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

comicbookresources.com/article/dc-comics-debuts-he-man-thundercats-art-sdcc

These crossovers are fun as fuck.

"HE-MAN/THUNDERCATS #1

Written by ROB DAVID and LLOYD GOLDFINE • Art and covers by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II

Wraparound coloring book cover by FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
He-Man and the Masters of the Universe team up with the ThunderCats—the epic crossover event you’ve waited thirty years to see! In his ever-living desire to destroy the mighty ThunderCats, Mumm-Ra quests for a weapon that can rival the legendary Sword of Omens: He-Man’s Sword of Power! But his dimension-spanning scheme kick starts a cataclysmic crisis that will embroil heroes and villains—Masters, Mutants and ThunderCats—in a mind-blowing six-part saga!

On sale OCTOBER 5 • 32 pg, FC, 1 of 6, $3.99 US "

>FREDDIE E. WILLIAMS II
Is that the same guy who pinceled Batman/TMNT?

Also, this thing is an elseworld and haven't nothing to do with post War of Eternity. Shame.

Yes he is the same artist.

It was told that this crossover follows the 80's continuities for both MOTU and Thundercats. I would love too, to continue with the aftermath of the Eternity War, it was an awesome and epic storyline, but it would be difficult for the Thundercats's fans to catch up with what happened there.

A sample of Freddie E Williams II's artwork:
featuring Skeletor.

This is the best news I've had today. I just hope it's good as the art looks. That Skeletor is fantastic.

And his Cheetara is looking great too.

I wonder how shitty it feels to be an artist drawing Skeletor and your name isn't Alfredo Alcala.

If this crossover inspires someone to draw Battle Cat boning Cheetara I'll call it a success.

bump

What do you think the drawthreads are for?

I forget, is Eternal related to Earth at all?

Because in Thundercats, third earth was earth after humanity had left.

Eternia is basically an interdimensional crossroad. The Eternians can travel through dimensional gates, and magical objects, in the past, in the future, or in parallel universes and dimensions. He-Man's mother herself is coming from a futuristic Earth.

Yeah the art in this looks pretty great. Kind of super exaggerated and with a Frazetta-y twist?

This is Williams's He-Man.

This is his Panthro.

bump