Ladies and Gentlemen:

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Aladdin

>disneylets on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Massoud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

absolutely halal :)

>when you shout "ALLAH ACKBAR" and press the detonator, but it doesn't work so you have to play it off cool

>When you make a pathetic attempt at making a dank facebook meme

inshallah brother

He's ugly, how dare them.

kebab detected

>I can open your head
>Shining, shimmering machete
>Tell me, infidel, now when did
>You last praise Allah?
>Over sideways and under
>On a magic carpet bomb

>A WHOLE NEW WORLD!!!
>GONNA KILL ALL OF THE JEWS!!!
>NO ONE TO TELL US NO!!!
>OR WHERE TO GO!!!
>DEATH TO THE WEST!!! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!

He looks just like Alladin

>Guy Ritchie directing
>Will Smith attached as Genie
>Sup Forums mad about brown actors playing Jasmine and Alladin

He's a coptic christian dumbshits

If he actually is, that's fucking hilarious

They had to get an Eygptian to play an Arab. I wonder if interviewiers will do their research, or will instead ask him what its like to be a Muslim in Hollywood.

Will Smith as the Genie is a fucking stupid choice, should have been the Rock.

>filmography 2011 Nikita Al Qaeda #2 1 episode

Really makes you think

Why didn't they just get qt Rami then

Why did they hire a WHITE woman to play Jasmine?

Just further proof racism is alive and well at Disney.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Massoud
Rami's a gayreek rape baby. They had to pick someone who at least looks the part.

There's nothing wrong with being Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or Atheist and likewise nothing wrong with being Middle Easter, North African, or South Asian.

it's mohammed ibn al ad din, infidel
you get one slip up, next time you're sorry

These """"""""""""""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are never happy no matter how hard you try to please them

>Wanting an Arab to play an Arab is racism

I think they finally made a decent choice, Aladdin is supposed to be middle eastern, not a blond german or red headed anglo, and at least they didn't get the blackest guy they could find and try to appeal to afro-centrists.

That's honestly very close to what a real life version of Aladdin would actually look like, maybe longer hair and a redder skin tone, but aside from that it's perfect.

Yeah, people just want to enjoy themselves and have fun while watching "The Rock" (TM) acting in Disney's new summer blockbuster.

He kinda looks perfect what's the problem

Something's fucked up about his mouth but I can't figure out what. Also he looks like some loser on a college brochure.

You're not wrong, but none of these groups of people should have to suffer or disappear for the benefit of any other groups.

>tfw the entire white race had their religions replaced by 2000 year old goatfucker fairy tales
Has there been a bigger religious cucking than christianity taking over the
West?

I'm surprised at how decent the casting is for this movie.

>should have been the Rock
kys

>mfw I loved Beauty and the Beast
>mfw I don't care about any of these other live actions one single bit

Wtf is wrong with the jews in Hollywood, they are literally replacing every actor with a minority

I physically cringed. I actually had to put my phone down and tightened by elbows into my sides after reading that.

>he doesn't know indians and arabs loathe each other
>he thinks the middle east only has 1 culture
Where were you during 3rd grade history

They're casting brown people in alladin because the people in alladin are brown is this getting too complex for you I can slow it down

Ah, summer is in full swing

wasn't he modeled after michael j fox and tom cruise?
I mean, that is the issue with this casting and probably the same issue they're going to have with casting mulan.
aladdin has some of that super star cruise/michael j fox quality, this guy looks like some random bollywood actor. I'm sure they'll be able to cast a cute asian girl for mulan but being the lead requires something more than looking good and being the "right" ethnicity

He's not very handsome in that pic, maybe he looks better in action.

That said, I'm 100% not gonna see the movie anyways, who the fuck cares about disney movies

All I want to know is Genie going to be CGI or is Will Smith going to be painted blue?

Niggers get mad when a black actor gets put in body paint. Take Zo Saldana for example in GotG. Then she plays a black historical singer and they complain she isn't black enough. They complain when they paint her accurate to a comic character and they complain when they DON'T paint her accurate to a historical character.

Nothing is ever good enough for them.

In the original fairytale, wasn't Aladdin from China?

The Pink Ranger is a qt3.14 and is a semi-decent actress, so she'll probably be well received by audiences. This movie is inevitably going to make a billion plus dollars, so it hardly matters.

OP here, I'm not mad because halal or whatever the fuck, he just don't inspire the same feeling as the original animated character that we have learned to love.

He's supposed to be young, boyish. Big eyes, not very tall, skinny; he has the appareance of a cheecky street boy, this guy looks like he would rape you and then decapitate you in the name of Allah.

I can't find his age, but in appareance he looks too old already, too.

Jasmine's casting is fucking great tho, really good stuff.

Assuming Argabah is in North India, she looks the part

To the left you have Hakeem Kae-Kazim. He is African, and black.

To the right you have Zeus, he is a Greek God. And not black.

Mclovin is still getting acting gigs?

Honestly. The key defining characteristic of the cartoon Aladdin, the thing the entire plot was based around, was that he was a cute Arab twink and you wanted to cuddle with him. But this guy doesn't fit the bill.

>the thing the entire plot was based around
You did not watch the same version as everyone else.

I sure did. Jasmine is Aladdin's love interest, but she's a bit of a Mary Sue character which the viewer inserts himself info. And she's held hostage by Scar, who represents the viewer's disappointed father. Classic American cinéma.

>literally shaking

But Aladdin was a sandnigger even in the movie. I don't see the issue.

Context on that image?

Looks perfectly acceptable until you enlarge the pic. Wtf are those lips?

Or or or wait for it...
people heard then accepted the truth given to us by our creator and put down the lost ways of Satan?

Naaaahhhh

Guys he will look good when he gets the long haired wig believe me, Disney aren't idiots.

He looks like a young Fareed Zakaria.