ITT: We post baby shows/cartoons that we love

I really enjoyed Charlie and Lola cartoon. Just Britishness everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhHCcUnm4SI
youtube.com/watch?v=RZYsUOZmRwM
pastebin.com/raw/hbXncdXU
youtube.com/watch?v=5FZD_zUzGSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2fTy1SuzuFs
youtube.com/watch?v=kTr1TjlpKUU
youtube.com/watch?v=IimsciWwHHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think you might have a mental illness.

Peppa Pig is some funny shit

I very much enjoyed Lambchop's Play Along. Kind of the precursor to Blue's Clues back in the day.

Then later on I found out that Lambchop had a pretty good Stand-up routine.

I watched it with my little sister all the time, shit is up there with Making Fiends for things that bring involuntary comfy feelings because of nostalgia.

Little Bill was chill as fuck.

That image reminded me of this.

Not anymore

64 Zoo Lane anyone?

I thought Charlie was a girl, (s)he was my first Sup Forums related crush.

I used to watch sagwa when I was like...mid teens. I thought it was relaxing. It was actually a pretty solid show and had some nice chinese mythology/history tidbits.

I love Lalaloopsy. Too bad is one of those shows nobody cares about, so it's hard to find good rips or even most episodes. Not to mention the movies.

It beats fucking Kai-Lan.

>the man that created this cartoon went on to found the studio that created Dan the Man

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY

This and the Wild Krats

holy fuck I forgot all about lambchop.

This is the song that never endssssss, and it goes on and on my friendssss!

roasted

I read that in Frank Zappa's voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHCcUnm4SI

I like hugs

MrF

I used to catch that at 5-6 AM back when I was 6 or so, along with some variety show called Skinamarink. I loved the theme songs for both.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZYsUOZmRwM

This one is a nostalgia bomb for me.

this and Rollie Pollie Ollie

>and I have downs syndrome!
What a show

Yes

Jelly Jamm, the show that teaches kids to respect your weird friend who is a little too much into death metal.

PB&J Otter was pretty fun to watch back in 97

I currently like watching this cute as fuck show on PBS.
Pretty entertaining for a kid's show.

We know there is more to it than being "cute"

>Disney will never put this on DVD release

Did they use real death metal or is it implied?

Only one I have any real memories of.

Can we Fit it?

What are the odds?

I can't be the only one to remember the fact that they brought Elton John back to their town and he had a concert for Christmas

Did they fuck?

>The current year of our Lord, 2016
>DVDs

Max and ruby was pretty good

Shit-tier show, terrific trucks is better.

the only show i kinda enjoy watching with my 2 year old niece is lily's drift wood something

i think that this is a good show but my niece and younger cousin don't much care for it

stock music that kind of sounds like death metal

Mah Nigga

I haven't watched baby cartoons in a long time but I kinda liked the art in pic related

Nothing was ever as comfy as Oswald

Someone recently showed me sarah and duck, it's really cute and the humor works for adults too also the narrator is peter mannion from the thick of it which is the funniest thing in the world to me

TIME FOR NOOGIES

Enjoy.
pastebin.com/raw/hbXncdXU

thought that was Rhod Gilbert for a moment. now that'd be an interesting episode.

Yeah, when my sisters were younger, Charlie and Lola was their jam and I found the whole thing pretty charming.

as for my favourite, I nominate Octonauts because it's actually got some decent CGI going on, has a great theme tune and above all, I actually learned stuff from it. I had no idea self-renewing Lazarus jellyfish were a thing before octonauts

you should watch Little Princess some time if you find that funny. The show itself is alright but it's narrated by Julian Clary, features the voice of Jane Horrocks as a 4-year-old and occasionally Brian Blessed plays their grandfather. the combination of all those voices makes the whole thing unintentionally hilarious.

>a big skeleton
>and a little skeleton

>shit-tier show
Boy summer sure is here. Did mommy and daddy never love you enough faggot?

man, that was such shit back then
youtube.com/watch?v=5FZD_zUzGSQ

Ruddy toffee nosed southern kids doing nowt with themselves, THROW THEM INTO T'MINES THAT'LL TEACH THEM A LIFE.

I used to watch this show when I was 12 and sick at home.
Shit made me want to drink strawberry milk all the time, and I hate milk.

Was Charlie a boy or a girl?
Either way, he/she is my trapfu

Amby and Dexter shorts were my jam when I was a kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=2fTy1SuzuFs

This cuz marine biology and cute and Wow Wow Wubzy because it's actually funny

Skinamarink a rinky dink
Skinamarink a doo
I love you

Me and my little sister loved that show

Do rips of the entirety of Thomas & Friends exist? I'd love to fall asleep to the dulcet tones of Ringo Starr and George Carlin.

No, I think you're the one.

I watched it alot too with the other children.

It's really childish, but I still find it pretty comfy. Maisy a qt.

Saw a few episodes of Martha one time a few days ago, was pretty dope. And to my surprise, they fit some funny shit in there

I've always loved the Magic school bus

This show was awesome and very comfy, and that theme song.

youtube.com/watch?v=kTr1TjlpKUU

>Comfy as a buzzword

Kipper is such a comfy and sweet show, I still watch it oftentimes when I'm trying to sleep.
Bonus points for a cool theme song and British accents.

Little Bear was such a great cozy show. it ran forever when it was on noggin anf soon after when nick took over it. and they stopped airing it a while ago. bastards.

sorry this is the only pic I had saved of him.

>That episode where they get the magic lamp that sends them on a surrealist joyride

That kind of thing would never happen in today's shows. Nothing today can be magical just because anymore.

I beg to differ. what is fucking everything about In The Night Garden. if that ain't grade-a trippy unexplained shit I don't know what is.

This whole board enjoy at watching children cartoons and fap to them, you think this site is for sane and normal people?

Not necessarily a show, but Nick Jr.'s Face bumpers are near and dear to my heart.

That episode was beautiful man. In fact, it was my fav as a kid.

This show is comfy as fuck and very educarional

Probably scientifically made to put toddlers asleep, but liked the music and characters were likable.

No.
It's fucked.

I really wanna know what that fucking Dig is listening to.

I don't really use the term often but this show really was maximum comfy when I was watching it with my nephew while sitting him.

I remember that episode ending with everyone dancing to autotuned pop-sounding music and agreeing that listening to metal is weird.

I enjoyed watching this when I was a kid. The way the characters talked and moved was soothing as fuck.

I remember this, but looking back on it, it was fucking horrid.

Kids don't know better.

youtube.com/watch?v=IimsciWwHHk

When I was little I used to eagerly await for them to kiss on-screen.

That is gay.

>Mily Miss Question
Man she was so fucking cute