Is this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpkz047b-qU
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqbhMgGeAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a fun movie

no, it's better than that

I thought so when I first watched it when I was 10.

Video game tier

Y

What does ole Jack Burton say about it?

yes

It is cinéma

spbp

Some kind of thing

It's like a looney tunes live action feature

it's literally Fun: the Movie

No..... oh no.... don't tell me......WHAT IS THAT?

I think you are incapable of seeing the beauty in humor

>not the original poster

Struzan's poster is a classic, you pleb

absolutely.

no it's a mediocre flick

youtube.com/watch?v=fpkz047b-qU

SPBP

Everyone can go home now.

The check is in the mail!

If it was made today people would complain about how convenient it was that both women had green eyes and that an entire chinese mythology could exist in a major american city with a bunch of random people knowing about it without mentioning anything prior to those specific events occurring.

But maybe that's just me

You are wrong

This one is cooler

*Wong

enjoy it now before the godawful remake taints all memory

>remake

really?

please no

Its reddit as fuck

>being this desperate for (You)'s

even better, dwayne johnson is producing

Okay Satan. You've made your point. You can stop now.

It's going to be LITTY!! No doubt my panties will be pissed soaked by this Summer flick!!

You mean board game
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZqbhMgGeAU

This. I didn't hate it but I didn't see the big deal either and I love John Carpenter. The Thing, Escape from NY, and They Live are all waaaayy better.

I cant wait to see him do the eyebrow thing in the trailer while Kevin Heart makes a joke about not being able to see over a fence

>no TTS mod

fuck it

I thought it was hilarious and have seen it about 5 times showing it to friends after having a few drinks and its always a blast to watch.

Yes.

I had an interesting experience with it.

>See it as a child and love it

>See it as an adolescent and find it "stupid"

>See it as a young adult and love it

But it's a legitimately good movie and legitimately subversive.

Which is why it was also legitimately a great big flop.

If it was made today it would be the subject of 101 articles from outlets like Salon and the A.V. Club detailing why it is abhorrent racist trash and that the director needs to be lynched by squads of roaming Antifa, followed by comments sections in which White Bois point out that the film ridicules the machismo of the central, straight white male character to which the rest of the commentators would reply;

>GOOD NIGHT ALT RIGHT #RESIST DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY WHITE WASHING AND NAZISM SCUMBAG

Then all of these responses would be screencapped and shared on Sup Forums, before being spammed here on Sup Forums by one autistic guy for months leading to bump limit threads in which people argue about who is and who isn't Sup Forums and where they should or should not go back to.

And no one would actually watch the movie except for one guy who has it playing in a small window on netflix while he masturbates to blacked webms in a larger window and then posts later on Sup Forums that it "fucking sucked and didn't make any sense".

Dwayne could actually do it.

Plus he's being financed by a Chinese company, so maybe in a perfect world it will include Stephen Chow.

Dwayne Johnson could even put a different spin on it by parodying Arnie and Sly, rather than John Wayne.

My favorite part was at the final showdown. All that build up and the first thing Jack does is shoot his gun into the ceiling, breaking loose some bricks that knock him the fuck out for most of the final fight

follow the leader

John Carpenter said he got complaints of cultural application at the time he made it actually. I recommend the listening to the commentary if you're into those

It's all in the reflexes.

Kino of the highest caliber.

>May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather.
>Couple o' Californians

what have we become?