Why do NEETs trigger wagies so much?

Why do NEETs trigger wagies so much?

>resent them for not also suffering work
>but also concerned for their well being due to lack of savings

I want to work just no one is willing to give a slightly autistic guy who has been a NEET for 3 years a chance and I can barely make it through an interview.

No idea but it's funny. They always start screaming about all of us being depressed and suicidal.
>NEET for 12 years here
>perfectly happy and enjoying life

>3 years

You are like a little baby

How do you stay NEEt though ?

Over here they're on unemployment benefits, which means a considerable drain on the economy

Like spud in trainspotting. Fails interviews on purpose but sets it as if he were really trying.

why do you post 24/7 on Sup Forums? I haven't seen an Australian that's not you since a week

I don't hate NEETs, I just feel bad kind of bad for them. I don't even think they are lazy for the most part, it likely has more to do with mental illness or in some cases criminal records. In Canada the bux rates are so low that no one in their right mind would just choose to be unemployed.

Still, I don't want to be around them. They just have nothing in common with working people, they don't have any money, they can't really afford to have hobbies or go out to events, and they are just weird usually. It's very awkward for the rest of us to spend time with NEETs.

Wageslave programmer here. Honestly, I don't give a shit so long until there isn't so many NEETS that everything goes into shitter.

And honestly, I kinda understand their worldview. We come to this life with probably only one chance, and we spend most of that change sleeping or working. We are forced into this society, and really don't have a chance to live outside of it.

Maybe UBI will come some day and save us all.

How do they keep living, though? Are there really parents stupid enough to feed their 20+ yo children?

The real question is why are NEETs so butthurt about poor people and immigrants.
Is it the fact that they're essentially competing for the same limited resource ie. government handouts?

why do neets think they do?

But we don't?

>perfectly happy and enjoying life
If you actually do, you're not a NEET but someone who scams the welfare state while pursuing your own virtues.
But i know that's not the case, you're some under-stimulated anime watcher who's gotten used to a life of nothingness.

In Canada the refugees get significantly more money than a NEET on welfare, at least for their first year in the country. A lot of those Syrians were in for a rude fucking awakening when their year was up and they had to go on the Canadian welfare rolls. Probably thinking they should have went to Europe instead.

I hate NEETS as my tax money pays for their existence

They spend a shitload of time on Sup Forums and Sup Forums with no time in the outside world

t. NEET

How much is it, at the first year and after that? Can you just come to Canada, get the first year gold and leave?

You prefer to pay for niggers and paki?

could say the same for you Mr international spy

I don't even work.

I feel triggered simply because NEETs remind me of my own failures and worthlessness.

Have you decided how are you killing themselves after your parents, and source of financial support, die?

yourselves*

>source of financial support
I will fight for my right for neetbux till the end, no muslim invader will lower them!

Do you not have bux in Colombia? When I was NEET I lived on my own and my parents didn't really give me money except offer to pay for my groceries every now and then.

They also compete also for the jobs NEETs would otherwise be doing.

To be honest i don't see the point of either. If you are a neet all your time is spent on your hobbies wich after a while turn into a chore because it's all you do, you have no purpose.
Wageslaving is also tiring, wake up at 6, go to work with people you don't like, go home, eat, sleep repeat til you die.
No real purpose to doing anything in life anymore, it's all just one giant chore

Solution:

Get a hobby tier profession.

Easier said than done, the things i want to do are blocked of by meritocracy. So i am stuck in a dead end life because of how fucking stupid i am.

Pakis and niggers are neets too retarded russhit

so you want to do things that are your hobby, but you don't have enough competence for it?
why won't you just work on increasing your merit then, if that field is your hobby anyways?

No, i am simply too dumb. I wanted to go to uni but i have too low IQ to do it, kind of like how a kid who is 5'2 who wants to play in the NBA.
Life is just pointless

Can't you work as an assistant in your field of interest?

No i have too much dignity to do a half measure.
I only have one thing left i HAVE to do and that is pay back my parents.
Soon there though, then i'm out

What if he's legitimately autistic though

>pay back my parents.
What do you have to pay back? If there is anything parents would want from their children, it's grandkids. Unless you gave them this prize, you failed. As I did, but they have enough already.

The money they spent on me, a kid costs a lot.
It's probably upwards of 200,000-300,000€. So i thought if i gave them that money i could more or less erase myself, since it won't have been an expenditure for them, except for their time, wich i guess they'll have to live with.

I used to be a forced NEET because I failed college (med school). I just couldn't fucking see myself getting up to work a shitty job, so I NEETed for a while. It legitimately is a torture, but you get used to it.

Wagie is the option of the poor man

Neet is the option of the free man

If you are a wagie you are a slave

Be rich and don't work and do what you want instead is the only solution

>tfw can't be a neet because your country doesn't have enough benefits

Your parent don't care about the fucking money, my man. They would be happier with a bastard child of yours then with 300k€. I am a 12 or 13 times uncle, I can't even count anymore, trust me, they don't give a lasting shit about money, unless you ask for too much. At least that's what I know from my family.

Also about the dignity part, if you know your field, are interested in learnign more and you have already worked there, you should be able to find a good place. Unless you like vulcanos and want to be close or soemthing similiar.

You're lucky to be like that. My father regularly tells me I cost him, just like my mother.

Well i care about it, i think it's right principally that i pay them back before i go, otherwise it's like i robbed them and i don't want to rob my own parents.

envy

this
I get that they are unemployed since 10 years n shit but what about their parents?

Sounds like they are divorced. I haven't met anyone who said there parents are like that, maybe it's because my parents are older (like me).

I see, there is no way to convince you otherwise, but unlike your parents say it themselfes, they probably just want the best for you (and their possible grand kids).

Sucks for you that you are here :-DDD

Why do you keep bringing up having kids? It doesn't matter one bit

It does, because it's what your parents care about, if they truly give a shit about the money, then fuck 'em and get aids from foreign hookers.

They don't trigger me. I'm jealous of them. I miss being NEET. I would still be if it was a financially viable option for me.

I think they know i am a lost cause by now, but i have a sister, so they will have grandkids anyway

>but i have a sister,
Ahhh
You are right, they have enough hope. Well, you don't have to pay them back, even if it makes you feel better. As I see It, this conversation tunred into "whats the meaning of life?" And the only answer I know of is the biological one. All I can say is, live your life, have fun and don't let cuckolds tell what to do. I might be able to tell you whats important in a few years but until then, its friends and Spurdo.

t. 31

idk op

Yeah OP...
we dont know...

>whole thread
>no triggered wagecuck like NEETs like to tell me
>just NEETs acting smug

Hmm

So, wagecuck, why are you triggered by NEETs?

ragie wagie