Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQIfp1TAo2I
youtu.be/3x4weajfqm0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yellow, I suppose.

The white pill.

I mashed up purple and yellow, and injected it into my eyelids

Silver mixed with black.

Why Canada can't have nice things, like respect.

Half purple half yellow

>listening to black metal currently

Black pill, it's brutal as hell

black
Everything comes to an end.

Black pill isn't riot until things change

yeah this

Yellow & Purple

ALL THE PILLS

I LEAVE MY FATE TO CHANCE

The TLDR pill

Red

purple all the way

The white one. Too much of a pussy to take the black.

Green pill phams.

Is there a pill between blue and red that isn't le edgy Centrist fedora horseshoe advocate purple pill?

Goddamn, half the people here took purple and white

half white, half black pill.

Yes, yellow and purple

this

>the bullet

Green pill. If you cant see that our survival depends on the co-existence and preservation of nature, then you are truly dense. It will be a very long time before we can effectively "leave" Earth so not taking care of it now is pretty self destructive.

thanks doc

420 swallow it fagget

youtu.be/jQIfp1TAo2I

youtu.be/3x4weajfqm0

Chay, is that you?

black i guess

there IS redemption without the shedding of blood

just sterilize everyone, let the humans excint.

Yellow, I stand with Rand.

It is the yellow pill (i.e. rational self interested individualist libertarian pill)

The white pill. I embraced it after decades of black pill.

Not Conservative or race aware enough

Black pill.

how can we leave earth if we abandon industry? If we care to survive past the age of the sun, isn't science and drive for expansion the safest way? I mean, it's not like we even have that amount of time. Asteroids or disease could wipe us out without the massive infrastructure supporting us.

Red/yellow pill all the way.

I took the red pill, injected the yellow pill, and shoved the grey pill up my ass, and now I'm just waiting for one of them to kill me.

How do I take the black pill if I already have the same views as it

gray

Yellow

Where's the transhuman pill that gets me a simulated heaven full of double d elfen bitches?

Half of a red and half of a yellow, it's a complete fuckfest and I can't come to a conclusion on which end goal is better.

>Purple Pill
>HURRDURR I'M TOO SMART AND ENLIGHTENED FROM ALL THE LSD I TOOK TO HAVE AN OPINION

Green with a twist. We need to develop technology to the point that we can create nanites. From there, we need to program the nanites to cause sterility in 99% of the population. This would keep the current population alive, allow for immortals (I imagine people would give up babies for immortality in the future) to live, and it would allow the earth to recover. We would have technology, but with a significantly smaller population.

Green

This! Preserve Europeans, Preserve Nature and we're good!

WEW LADS

Purple is fedora as fuck
>hurr I called everyone else dumb look how superior I am

you dont have to abandon industry, you just have to abandon fossil fuels. just pray for the thorium power plants, my dear friend

The green pill sounds appealing and is the only true alternative to the red pill (all other pills are absolute nonsense and lead nowhere) but it also means we never get to leave this godforsaken rock and venture through the stars because we abandoned technology.

On the other hand, technology will eventually make away with the human element or create a totally different "human" that isn't bound by or from nature.

The red pill.

Purple pill has to be the stupidest shit ever.

>hurr both sides is dumb im so smart by not having any beliefs of my own and calling everyone else a retard

Sounds like some 14 yearold queer wrote this.

>no brown pill

I would be redpill if not for the "objective truth" bullshit

>not taking the Bread pill

why would any intelligent person be either a left or a right nut? Issues in the real world arent black and white or two-dimensional, and neither should people. Dont let one dogma dictate all your thoughts and you actions, actually think for yourself. It's literally impossible for one ideology to answer every problem.

Red and Green.

poo pill

i can't pick white because i can't feel joy from anything anymore but i can't pick black because killing myself is hard

i guess it's 50/50 on both for me then

>Purple

Literal faggots who get their philosophy from South Park

t. Nietzsche

some weird combination of red, green, and black

>there are people on Sup Forums right now that are not silver pilled or black pilled

>Redpill
>not mentioning Jews at all

Shit pic
Shit thread
Faggot OP

Welcome to the orange pill!

White pill.

Good, defeatists can fuck off.

>THREE separate images for this exact stance
oh lawd i am laffin
you don't have to be so hard on them though, we were all teenagers once.

I don't care so long as they let me take it as a suppository.

Mmm, yeah.

>purple and yellow pill takers

A little white, a little red. Things are awful but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive in vain for a better future. A lost cause can be the most virtuous of all.

There's a fourth one around here somewhere. It says "IM A CENTRIST". Not sure if anybody can find it.

Progress has always happend in extremes.
Humanity always tries to compensate for past mistakes and thus drifts into the other extreme.

True change only is possible for the next generation. As long as there is a next generation nothing is lost and no step irreversible.

Grey.

I think im at grey

The orange pill.
The pill for egalitarian libertarians who want Right Wing Death Squads to usher in a truly free utopia by killing every liberal.

t. Hegel

>newfags keep associating black pill with nihilism
fuck off already

Yellow I guess. Purple fags be advised

Already taken in my OC, lad. ()

Pick another colour.

>Red and Black washed down with a glass of bourbon served neat

Whoops, meant to say purple in white

The true red pill

What if i taken every pill except the black one?

Your neighbour will gladly take the black one, my Norwegian friend.
Years of practice.

Came here to post this. Glad I'm not disappointed.

You forgot one

Poo pill

My red pill had streaks of black in it, I wish to fight a die for the Mother Flag!

Only Indians take the brown pill

Green pill implies that 99% of humanity must die because it would take us a bunch of planet Earths to support a hunter gatherer lifestyle with the current population.

The green pill is the human extinction pill.

>1933+83
>Not taking the red-to-yellow pill
"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom" - Ben Franklin

Liberty cannot grow out of a weak foundation, lolbertarians need to face the reality of the situation. We are not worthy of freedom... yet.
>The (((deceivers))) must go.
>The degenerates must go.
>The subhumans must go.

Somebody should make a movie where everybody is using an app to identify the pills (ideologies) of other users and to show the user's own pill to others. The movie would tell a story about how the various ideological groups interact with each other.

Another cool movie idea would be about two neighboring countries who vote democratically and equilaterally about each ones individual country's business.

Very creative group dynamics and plot ideas are possible in both ideas
im pretty baked Sup Forums please help me

I got a couple

I guess green, the "civilization was a mistake" pill. I mean I'm no Luddite, though, but if we could go back to hunter gatherer society or just not evolve advanced cognition/consciousness that would b p cool. Actually, the bleakness of existence in general has me resisting going full nihilo these days.

maybe stop calling them lolbertarians? it s a divide and conquer word especially on Sup Forums

Obrigado doutor

>I am redpilled
>I believe the shit show called politics
>I honestly believe that these people will "save" us and do well for us
>I am redpilled, I unironically believe in the political system

>I am redpilled
>I honestly don't think that it is congress and its lobbying that control this country
>I believe the reps and senators are there for MY best interest.

>I am redpilled
>I honestly believe that Donald Trump is a good leader
>I honestly believe nothing is sketchy even tho HIllary is conniving cunt that would do anything to get the presidency
>Since I am redpilled I believe Donald Trump will be a great president if not a savior.

>I am redpilled
>I tend to believe fairy tales found in scrolls written thousands of years ago
>even tho they do not make sense in the real world, they help my cognitive dissonance so I believe them
>I am redpilled because I believe in these things

>I am redpilled
> I honestly think that warmongering and "race wars" between people are the solution to our problems.
>Our problems are not of our doing, only the fault of those shit skin people.
>Even though the behavior of my own race has been often the equivalent of niggers, up until modern society where wealth was distributed and scarcity didn't cause any suffering for a large part of the population we started to progress
>I am redpilled because I believe my race is much different and superior.

>I am redpilled
>I believe that anyone who disagrees with my outrageous thinking or belief HAS to be a shill paid by those who oppose my movement.
>There is no way a rational thinking person disagrees with me.

> I am redpilled
>I believe in what IQ testing shows, especially when it comes to show that my race is more intelligent than others.
>However when someone who has a much higher IQ than me or the average person, BUT THEY THINK SOMETHING I DISAGREE, then theyre idiots and libtarded blue pilled morons
>If i dont agree then they're wrong

get it?

>My IQ is probably much higher than the average person anyway
>it doesn't matter that the entire field of psychometrics has concluded that IQ is successful in some aspects of intelligence, and that the new consensus about Intelligence modalities that seems to show that humans have a wide range of cognitive abilities that are not truly shown through IQ testing alone, so it must be always looked as IQ testing being somewhat correct but not showing the full "picture"
>I am redpilled, I am so much more intelligent but unable to use reasoning skills enough to understand this. It doesn't matter if all those people who have concluded this have IQ higher than me , because they're blue pilled libtards.

>I am redpilled
>I think that Global Warming is a fallacy created by the left to TAKE MONEY FROM MY INDUSTRIES I have nothing to do with.
>I think that even though the American RIght funded by oil companies is the only major group in the world that denies climate change, it can't be that I'm wrong and the rest of the world is right.
>Even if a lot of studies done and physical evidence being clear, I can't agree with libtard scientists who IQ higher than me and have spent their life studying climate, but some evidence is inconclusive so they're wrong.
>I honestly believe renewable sources of energy are stupid.
>i don't think that the oil companies have stolen and bought patents for this technology, not only years but decades ago
>i truly trust them even though they make billions and I benefit little to nothing from it
> I am redpilled

>I am redpilled, I honestly believe that fascism is good
>that even though every fascist leader in history has done awful things
>I truly believe its the only way

>I am redpilled
>I do look for constructive discussion of these issues, not go looking for an echo chamber to fuel my insecurity and narcissism.
>I honestly am a rational person
>I am redpilled.

hmm?

They only respond to shame, I know bc I used to be one.

The black pill.