>triggers sjw

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7GrlpSr9YqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody is your guy, you fucking loser.

Sup Forumsmblr HATES him

t. JKIDF

They should never have rebooted this for adults. It was god-awful.

Didn't he sell out to nickelodeon?
Sad!

Ren Seeks Help is God-tier though

They were originally just going to do unproduced 1991-era episodes, but Spike wanted it to be more "adult"

whats the story with one of the voice actors?
did he expect them to quit along with him when they changed the creative staff.

youtu.be/7GrlpSr9YqU

There's quite a difference between selling out and offering his talents to subvert the youth.

ill watch later.

The debut on Spike TV, ostensibly a channel focused on the young adult male demographic, was an episode entirely about the characters having gay sex. He clearly thought this was a good idea.

Sounds like Sup Forums to me.

The opposite. Nick owned the rights, started meddling, and John K. was out and all but Billy West stayed. It was seen as a betrayal by John K. but he's still a faggot.

I remember being 14 and finding it pretty disturbing, like getting hit on by an old man. In my adulthood I think it's one of the top trolls of all time.

Billy West is such a freak.
It's like there are hundreds of characters trying to escape when ever he opens his mouth.

What I find weird is there's no way he's still on coke but he still has that Robin Williams coke energy. Or at least he must with how many roles he juggles at once.

>pours poopoo neuroticism retardaesthetic television injections into infant hominid brains
no

Gave us some great sexy girl moments though.

and gay stimpy.. which wasn't that great.

>gay stimpy
I wonder if that was a jab at Billy West since he was the definitive Stimpy.

and yet Ren and Stimpy is one of the best western cartoons, matched with Beavis and Butthead