Just watched Wonder Woman. I thought it was the best of the new DC continuity yet. That's not saying a lot, however...

Just watched Wonder Woman. I thought it was the best of the new DC continuity yet. That's not saying a lot, however. It's not great by any stretch of the imagination but was more than serviceable.

What did Sup Forums think?

it was really good. Anyone that says otherwise is LARPING, meming or gay because Gal Gadot is a fucking solid 10

It made me think what the hell is wrong with your nerds who actually didn't want a female superhero movie, when we could have been watching gal gadot all this time.

It has a brilliant first 2 acts and then drops its spaghetti in the 3rd.

>2017
>STILL watching capeshit

Man of steel is great
BvS is excellent
Soosaisqwah has its moments I guess
WW is pretty shit desu but Gal a QT

That jawline is magnificent

Is by far the best DCEU movie, the first one that I would rate above 6/10

Still pretty avarege by capeshit standards, a lot of MCU movies are better

giv jew gf

>Great first and second parts with great action choreography and not too much CGI
>Shits the bed in the third part with a fullblown CGI DBZ shitfest.

Have you guys seen the 1080p webrip? The quality is really good even with HC subs.

gadot sucks

Agreed op it was fine. Chris Pine was exactly the same character as Captain Kirk, it would have been nice if he at least tried to play a character. The ending was pretty cheese.

Start was alright. They had so much room to go full feminist there but avoided it, which is impressive these days. Middle is meh though, and ending was fucking terrible.

Certified capekino too bad Etta Candy and Steve are long dead for future movies.

Chris Pine is one of those one-note actors who plays the same character in every movie he's cast.

Nah, they still have WW2 to cover.

>Etta Candy
She is the best side character of any capeshit.

>it's over wonder woman! We have you surrounded!
>Gadot looks into the camera
>I won't need six days for this one
*guitar riff*

>Etta taught her how to blend in with high society normies

This movie is seriously unwatchable at first. It took me a few attempts but I kept falling asleep and has shirty intentions in mind from all the memes and larping.

This movie was a solid 8.5/10. Without Gal Gadot it would be 7/10