Which one will dominate the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope the EU I've always wanted to see an EU Army and the EU to take charge of it's own destiny instead of being America's lap dog for the past 70+ years.

America, obviously. We are the only one who is open to varieties of people and methodologies.

Ch*na

this

no one has to dominate anyone any longer, this is the modern era

China probably. I would like to see a stronger Europe ofc, but it won't happen.

Europe is a dying continent, and EU is doing everything it can to accelerate that process.

Neither

India #1
Brazil#2

Brazil specially is the country of the future, and always will be.

Yeah, but you are also the one who is totally cucked by China in terms of natural resources and workforce.

America. They will rule for a while till the chinks create some decent military.

USA. Won't collapse in our lifetime, but when it does in the 22nd century then that will be China's century. Russia will be China's lapdogs then, EU will be as irrelevant but wealthy as today (although brown and getting browner) and America will be a shithole, Brazil 2.0

I hope the EU but, unfortunately, it will probably be China. The Chinese are extremely ruthless and cunning, they don’t care about about stuff like international law and norms of diplomacy, while Americans at least pretend that they do.

Fuck Europe. Kys.

>you are also the one who is totally cucked by China in terms of natural resources and workforce.
Theres only 3 choices here and China can't cuck itself. Europe gets cucked too.

No one will clearly dominate. It's basically gonna be a triarchy with the US and EU being allied against China on most issues.

21st century is the new European century.

>Yeah, but you are also the one who is totally cucked by China in terms of natural resources and workforce.
no thats europe

The USA has plenty of land for its population to grow and expand into, we are the worlds top producer of coal and oil (suck it opec), we have tons of wood, a large amount of the worlds fresh water supply (great lakes is 23% of the worlds non-frozen freshwater) we have plenty of land for farming and food growth too

china has more workers yes, but the usa has more skilled workers (both proportionally and in shear volume) , and more room for an expanding population

if anyone is cucked for resources its the continent of europe, india too

russian land + chinese workforce is the only thing that could beat us, but good luck taking siberia from russia without getting nuked back to the stone age

The USA may not be 50% of the worlds economy any more, but we wont become just another great power fighting for the top position for a couple centuries at least

just try and prove me wrong

China most likely.

enjoy starving to death in a few decades "superpower"

China with India decades behind and weaker.

The rest of the world will be irrelevant.

China doesn't need to own part of Russia to benefit from its resources. See Africa and Latin America as examples.

europe is just a bunch of old white people living together with young middle eastern and african bulls
if it took a mere 20 years for every large city in EU to become a place where europeans are a minority, i don't imagine it will take more than, say, 30 years for the same to happen in the suburbs and countrysides
might as well just accept what's coming, otherwise it's just delaying the inevitable desu

you are just like gays and vegans: you keep telling everyone about your fetish

People keep mentioning just resources and work power, but Chinese market is also just huge. And they are getting richer, they are able to buy more stuff, they are already stepping into a more modern lifestyle

wrong picture, huh? because that's telling the opposite.

>but Chinese market is also just huge
maybe compared to weak european markets

this, its just pathetic honestly

Multipolar 2010-2030.
China 2030-2050.
Then it goes multipolar again.

t. Expert

I wish. There's not nearly enough unity as it is right now.

If they dropped all the dead weight, the OGs of the Coal and Steel Community could maybe unite into a fairly strong state, but the EU right now is a mess.

China grows so much rice and wheat that it feeds most of ASEAN. Same for pork.

They import beef because of comparative advantage. Try growing Asian rice in Kansas. Try breeding cattle in Guangdong.

>EU is a meme
>US is largely on the same path and bl*Mphf is just a temporary setback
I think we know the answer

>at least pretend they do

Not anymore, cuck.

they've already caught up to you.

>US
>EU
>allied against China on most issues

That’s literally not even true today, when we are still more powerful than China.

One EU nation can veto the entire EU decision making.

China has a shitload of resources and our Russia sanctions enable them to buy up Russian resources on the cheap.

People are being idiots when they claim China isn’t resource rich. They have the most shale, rare earth, and river sources in the world.

>Population of USA: 323million
>Population of China: 1.379billion

yeah, your chart doesn't mean shit

The EU if half Europe stops being third world.

Portugal

politics are not the biggest problem of the EU, not by a long shot
the biggest problem of the EU is that it is by far the most degenerate, hedonistic, godless place that this world has ever seen
talking about EU politics is literally fighting over what color to paint a ship that's sinking

>market cap
>Hong Kong separate from China when 98% of the listed companies are mainland Chinese

it means as a nation, what OP is talking about, is matching the US in domestic retail sales. per capita is a measurement of quality of life, no doubt the USA is higher in that regard.

the chart shows that China has rapidly expanding domestic market that is matched the retail sales of America. nothing more nothing less. i'm just stating the fact that they've caught up in nurturing their domestic consumption on a national scale.

t. country with 4 parliaments

this tbqh, can't wait to see Emperor Macron finally unite Europe

>per capita
>total economic power

Oops, did I say 4? I meant 7.

We all know

> 65 is larger than 135
>german education

pic unrelated

>t. Lei

Israel

don't worry m8, mohammeds will fix all that in a couple of years and then it will be 0 parliaments
it's going to be great

The problem with the EU is that its one big Belgium instead of a proper country.

What's the general opinion of further integration in the Netherlands? Could the original ECSC member federate between themselves?

In the Netherlands a vast majority of the people and political parties are in favour of a trade union and against political integration.

The EU needs to be abandoned for Europe to move forward. A huge collection of states will just lead to a monstrosity like the US.

And dutch politicians love everything that saves money, such as European shared military spendings and missions.

lol, they're completely against it

Do you even into regions

>le multipolar world meme
Stop watching russians and chinese news they are only one who push for that
Multipolar world means
>Hey USA we want to bomb poor shitholes without repercussions too

A monstrosity that has been the single most powerful country in the world for 70+ years and managed to land people on the Moon.

A political union is seen as bureaucratic, ineffective and a waste of money on general.
But the EU always sold itself here as a trade union with financial benefits. And thats what people here do appreciate.

And these days the anti-EU parties in the Netherlands claim the EU costs more money than it brings in.

And if people start believing that its nexit.

i'm actually willing to argue that europe as we know it is done and there is literally nothing anyone can do about it. it's like you get a stick and someone tells you to stop a train in full speed. you can plan it all you want, work out all the angles, tactics and shit, but you're still not going to do shit
and being more like the US in a political sense would have been the best thing for the EU, but it was always impossible i think

yeah i know
i actually never understood why a country like netherlands would be in the eu
you're rich enough to shoulder a large chunk of financial burden, but too small to convert that into any political benefit (like germany does)
if i were in your shoes, i'd fucking leave in a heartbeat
the uk just demonstrated that the eu is all bark and no bite and that leaving would not cause any real consequence for the trade

Because we had the banking crisis, Greece debts, refugees, EU expansion to poor and corrupt countries. Shitty EU rules about our pension savings. And Dutch people just think "what will this cost me?".

The nation has achieved a lot, but the citizens' living conditions are literal third world tier in some areas. The fact that there's no unified culture creates constant conflicts too, and the whole nation is ruled by a corporate elite. I don't think you can say the US is a good example to follow sincerely either.

Yeah, it's clear the EU will stay alive until something major like a war happens. Kind of sad, but I can't bother to care about it anymore.

t. Muhammed

Hopefully China

Our government wants us to become the New York of Europe. With banks, our IT sector, our oil refineries and the Rotterdam harbor. The go to place if people want to do business in Europe.

But we have to compete with Frankfurt and Paris for that.

you could try it slowly, the EU is close to our original articles of confederation
then after a decade your leaders decide that system isnt working then they create the constitution

it worked for us

>unironically praising multiculturalism while posting some tumblr gif

>Our government wants us to become the New York of Europe. With banks, our IT sector, our oil refineries and the Rotterdam harbor.
you wont be unless you get rid of old "cities" and join a federal EU
netherlands should have waited until after it centralized if it wanted to do that

What do you mean get rid of old cities?

In the west we have a huge city / urban area called the randstad (which entails Amsterdam (biggest investors of europe, shitload of holdings), Rotterdam (biggest port of europe) The Hague (with international legal organisationans) and Utrecht. This is slowly turning into a megacity. And in between those cities is a huge empty area where its forbidden to build as of yet (called the green heart). So there is enormous room for growth right in the center.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Randstad

Randstad means border city. And in time it will turn into one city.

The future is not about a strong military or anything. It's about creating the biggest monopolies and full automated factories, like a modern feudal system to subjugate the rest of the world.

Dont reveal our secret plan for european hegemony.

This picture seems a bit biased, isn't it? If you went through the Ruhrgebiet once, you would know that's it's something totally different than going through the countryside in the Netherlands.

INDIA because it will be a superpooper in less than two years and you're all gonna be sorry you made fun of it.

Chinese consumer market is less than 1/4 the size of the American one.