Does anyone work out here in order to protect themselves from Niggers/Mudslimes?

Does anyone work out here in order to protect themselves from Niggers/Mudslimes?

My uni offers gym membership for whole year for only £99, i'm considering taking it up, i'm surrounded by the fuckers and I don't feel safe near them, for obvious reasons

>tfw you're not American so you can't get a gun to protect yourself

Feels bad man

Other urls found in this thread:

nononsenseselfdefense.com/AreMASD.htm
nononsenseselfdefense.com/bullies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=nvzQCb_iQnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>fug i hate niggers

can you carry any type of weapons to protect yourself? batons, pepper spray, anything?

I'm in Londonistan, what do you think?

I work out because I watched a documentary about prison and realized if I get arrested during the revolution I'd become a communal sperm disposal on the first day

being swole doesn't do jack shit in a fight, it can at best prevent it by appearing intimidating but that isn't reliable unless you're also 6'3 (1.90) at least

it's good if you're doing it in addition to actual boxing training or something similar though

>Does anyone here try to compensate for their fear and constant impotent intimidation

Yeah no, work out because it betters you not out of being a white boy coward.

also check out my fancy gold ID

Breddy Big guy for you checkin in. Also was a Marine Corps Martial Arts Instructor for a couple years before I got out.

3 months ago 2 black guys were harassing me and my wife outside of the Founding Farmers in D.C. Wife and I are having a baby and she's visually pregnant so I was pissed they were bothering us. (Red-pilled the fuck out of wife btw. Our former black neighbors did that themselves really). We kept our heads straight and just walked away and then all of a sudden one of them sprints up to us, jumps in front, and bumps me in the chest.

That was the point that all the shit I learned actually works really fucking well. Did the neck-crank takedown except i did it so hard his skull cracked the building just to the left of us. I heard his nigger friend running so I pushed my wife to the side and actually did this kinda -pseudo hip toss and I stomped on his face real hard twice. We heard a lot of yelling and saw flashlights and two cops came over. Blacks booked it.

One of the cops was a vet. We talked bullshit for 10 minutes while the other calmed down my wife. then we went on my way.

Every person here needs to take at least 5 intense classes on ground fighting techniques. Anybody who has ANY martial arts experience will tell you that.. in all odds... somebody trying to start a fight has no idea what they're doing..

Now sure they might get lucky and knock you out with a punch. But if that fight goes to the ground... you WILL destroy them.

Of course this was also a 2 on 1 so you need to keep the find in the air as much as possible. If it's 1v1 you take it to the ground. 1v2,3,4. keep it on your feet as long as possible.

What were we talking about again?

Working out doesn't do much unless you already have a large stature. If you're under 6" your better off training judo or boxing/kickboxing. Even as a big guy you should be training martial arts.

if youre not lifting weights as a man youre a woman and you should kill yourself or start lifting weights asap

If you have to rely on physical violence to try and defend yourself against a blitz attack from a group (which, lets be honest, is how these people tend to attack) you are already nearly inevitably screwed.

Even weapons are of marginal use in this type of scenario.

Learn to control your eye movements and not present yourself like a pussy. And learn to understand situational awareness and risk minimization. IE not giving people the reason to want to fuck with you by trying to stare them down, being outwardly racist, trying to prove you are tough or any of the shit insecure people do.

Working out and martial arts do offer real and significant advantages, but situational awareness and risk minimization will trump them in the vast majority of situations.

nononsenseselfdefense.com/AreMASD.htm

>What were we talking about again?
You were sharing a daydream you had while your wife was out getting knocked up by a black guy.

Also op is full of shits as no university would not have a gym not freely available to anyone paying tuition

Ain't no muscle in the body can stop a bomb, retard.

Cheers for the responses, lads

My mate's been trying to get me into boxing for a good while, so i'll probably take it up

>white boy coward.

Just like a Canadian to associate being a white male with cowardice.

your balls won't grow in the gym user.

I don't work out per se, user, but i have a degree in Chemistry and I practice Mustard Gas resistance and cyanide inhalation on pigs everyday. I must have killed dozens of them by now but who cares. I am also training them to defecate on call, so i can later unleash them as plague rats into mosques. I currently own 72 virgin pigs and will release them in the coming fall on my local Masjid along with the gases. I want all praying Muslims that day to die and their absolute last thought to be about how 72 virgin pigs in shit are stronger than Muslims since the pigs would've built a lot of resistance by then. It's hard work but Hey it's God's work!

god man, that is rough. focus on cardio and powerlifting. run from trouble, and if shit really hits the fan, big gross motor skills with compound movement strength is the practical solution as that shit fails less when adrenaline is destroying your fine coordination. Don't fight honorably either. Groin, neck, eyes, instep. pull ears.

rape doesnt happens in prison as often as it seems

there are tons of sissy faggots willing to give it up so nobody needs to rape

>I am also training them to defecate on call
if only your countrymen could be as disciplined

Kangaroo nigger makes a good point too.

Work out too though. And don't take too much head trauma. Wear a helmet when sparing even if they all think you're a pussy.

Working out at the gym is not a particularly great way to increase your ability for self defense. Go learn MMA, or boxing, or Krav maga or some shit if you want to defend yourself

As a seasoned street scrapper, I can tell you gym rats are TERRIBLE at fighting. They have piss poor endurance, god awful technique, no limberness, situational awareness or anything remotely resembling experience. They try and rely on intimidation to get out of fighting

Then again, niggers are also terrible at fighting (for similar reasons as the gym rats) and also reliant on intimidation tactics to avoid actual altercations so I suppose it's a level playing field

These guys gets it

That's a hobbitnigger you're replying to, bro

no. there is no crime i my country

What's with all the skinny faggots saying working out is worthless? If 2 people don't know how to fight, then the strongest one wins. If they both are equal in fighting skill, the strongest one still wins.

Now as for "self-defense", that has a lot of nuances. Obviously, the best thing to do is to not be near shitskins. Or to try and defuse the situation and walk away. But if trouble finds you, you should be strong and know some fighting skills. Even testicle/eye attacks are fine.

I have a 15 cm knife with me .

K

I've found that nigs ARE put off from fucking with larger men, no question.

When I was still competing in strongman and was clocking in around 260-285 lbs., let's just say that I never had any trouble, only comments of "Damn, that boy big!" They're far less likely to fuck with someone who they think can pound them into dust without a second thought.

Now, sadly, I'm just a 200 lb. lean dude, and I can feel the tension around them more than in the past because they don't fear me quite the way they used to based on general appearance.

>fighting and self defense are synonymous

I am in my 30s and have had multiple street fights and never been beaten up thanks to around 6-7 years muay thai starting in my early teens.

Not that I ever started them, every single one was avoidable by not acting like a jackass, and a few could have got me killed if they went a different way.

It is not a good idea and it is not self defense.

And its not just gym rats who cannot fight. Anyone starting shit on the street to your face probably doesn't know what he is doing.

Criminals and people really looking to fuck you up don't fight fair. And people who actually train how to fight usually know the risks and so don't do it.

if you're a young man and you're not routinely training in some kind of boxing or wrestling, you're already either a cucked liberal nu-male or a fat-ass greasy Sup Forumstard

I workout to be healthy and look good. I carry a gun for niggers and Muslims kek.

Your university charges for a gym? wtf... mine is free but there's so many niggers I never go there... on second thought a paid membership would be better

Thanks for blowing my cover brah.

Yes. I started working out a few months ago after all this BLM bullshit started to take off. I feel at some point I will have to defend myself against a mudslime or abo, so I want to be prepared

You are scared of niggers and dunes? You are a disgrace to your race and nation, KYS.

If you live in a country where you can't conceal carry a hand gun you are a cuck.

Have fun boxing the Muslim gunning down people bro.

>working out is going to protect you
got to kickboxing or a martial art. But a real on like SAMBO, bbj or some mma gym

You should work out anyways.

Learn how to box and or wrestle. Get good at running. Fix your diet. Attend the gym if you like but you're better off in a boxing gym.

Remember that when you fight these people you need to make sure they're not moving. You approach a fight with one of them as a life or death scenario. Fight as horrible as you want, stomping and kicking when they're down is a requirement and you should do it to the point they stop breathing.

If there's more than two, run.

Antifa faggots everywhere here too, especially in Melbourne. Not so bad up here in Ballarat, our blacks are all upper class Africans who I prefer to methed up White Westy scum.

>Paying 99 quid for a gym membership
It's laughable how fucked you Europeans are.

If you're a little shy white guy who can't defend yourself you will probably end up somebodies bitch even if not sexually.

Get a shotgun, lad. I am sure you can get a hunting rifle too.

Is this what fat fucks say to make themselves feel better? hahahah

>99 for a whole year.
dude take it. start going consistently. figure out form and routine and nutrition from the /fit/ sticky.

It's a must. My highschool was all male class, and 99% of school was guys, its a highschool for electricians, you get the regular education you can use to go to uni and stuff, and you also become an electronic technician.

Now that I am in uni where there's males and females, still at least half of males work out, its something... I dont know, its like a culture or whatever, its expected or desired or you are just supposed to work out and it makes sense.

In a fight tho, you'll do better with running than lifting weights. I have seen a lot of weight lifters get gassed out, they can throw a punch or two but they run out of air fairly quickly, 10 or 15 minutes in they cant even keep their guard up.
Dont forget to also do cardio, its much more important for health and its equally important as lifting for fights.

Make sure that you swim laps after you lift as well.

Boxing is a good place to start.

Etš?

Working out it good to boost T and look a bit more physically imposing/a less obvious target, but if you actually worry about someone physically assaulting you and needing to protect yourself, you're gonna need some technique.
Your uni might have self defense courses through the rec cen, and you can look around at places in your area to see if they offer any specials for students or whatever. You don't need to go overboard and become a black belt or something, but even just a semester of once a week courses can make a notable difference

Mcninja saved him.huh.

da, sta drugo
skoro svi u teretani, a skoro pola njih celavi i stalno tuca neka negde

Kek thinking pumping iron and using a rowing machine will help you fight off islamic terrorism top kek sir and you have to pay what a shmuck.

The best method is exercising your stamina by walking or jogging all of which are free and its the only thing that's going to save you from an Allah Snackbar.

What do you intend to fight them off with your £99 membership you fool.? Get some actual self defense training and not in some show off fucking meme martial art either .

>nononsenseselfdefense.com/AreMASD.htm

This. It's actually not a bad idea to carry concealed either. It will give you confidence and you won't have that lost look when you are going through bad neighborhoods knowing you have at least one line of defense against any assholes who try to start shit with you.

I started working out and dieting a week ago because I wanna lose my flabby belly. Also just the thought of me working out fets my girlfriend all hot and bothered so that's a plus. I just carry a gun for self-defence.

>denies minorities are violent savages

Double edged sword user. Lots of our brown friends like to keep fit, and will therefore be found in high concentrations in gyms.

If you're in uni don't sweat it, they're either at least semi-educated, or would be more interested in selling you drugs than harming you.

nononsenseselfdefense.com/bullies.htm

This one is also definitely worth a read imo.

Anyone not at an mma gym training muay thai, bjj, boxing and wrestling is retarded

How would a 300lb neckbeard start to get into shape?

I'm asking for a friend, I'm actually 6'2 and 200lbs of pure muscle with an 8 inch dick, it's for my fat mate who's coincidentally exactly the same height except all flab and 100lbs heavier

99£? Totally go for it man.

MoWedFri strength TueThurSat wood Run Sunday off
Take the membership and read 531 Wendler, starting strength and/or tactical Barbell + stretching. And get a gun.

Diet - get fitpal- count calories

Go to mma gym

Join a regular gym and lift

How many calories in a pizza?

>All this talk about learning "techniques"

Good idea. But secondary to just staying out of shitty areas and situations. And away from shitskins.

>MFW all these wannabe Bruce Lees get attacked by a group, or from behind, or with a gun because they didn't avoid trouble

See minus running + swimming and eat better and probably less.

All the fat fucks in America think a gun can save them, a firearm can help but to be truly redpilled you need to cardio 5x a week and weight train 3x

until then your just collecting guns for the toughest dude on the block

t. marine

R A R E
A
R
E

it's good to be strong for deterrence, but if you're in a fight on the street you've fucked up, best strategy is avoiding those dangerous areas in the first place. high strength and martial arts is little defense against more than one person or one armed person, an olympic judoka just got beat up and robbed in Rio

thank god i live in USA where i can gun down feral blacks with impunity

>cardio 5x
pog please

B I N I T
I
N

I
T

Being strong won't do shit when the other guy has a knife or a gun.

and being weak and untrained in hand to hand combat will kill you if you don't have a gun

there WILL be times you have to fight with your fists and and if you don't know how your fucked, firearms obviously are the great equalizer but there is absolutely nothing BAD that can come from being in good shape and training in even the most basic hand to hand combat techniques

plus you'll gain muscle so the nerds on this website might actually have a chance of getting laid

Yes, I'm out of power to take a pic for tomorrow also to lazy

week 6/10 tomorrow.. fucking peaking

I work out because I'm skinny as fuck and no one respects or fears a skinny person. Being skinny isn't masculine and I want to be as masculine and physically fit as possible.

people treat big dudes and skinny people entirely differently and im tired of resembling a middle schooler
self-hatred isn't a bad motivator

More than you're daily limit

A side effect of counting calories is that you begin wanting tomake thise calories count - fill you up- so you start eating better as a consequence

Join a powerlifting or usa weightlifting gym

do it britbro

Hang in there, self hatred got me started too and it worked. Being skinny is a good starting point desu.

I work at a pizzeria where free pizza is part of my pay, giving that up isn't going to be easy

I started going to the gym like three years ago to shake off all the chubbiness I built up after my metabolism gave out and I couldn't eat like a pig anymore. Then once I got back down to like 175, I went really heavy on weight-lifting and got actually pretty fuckin' buff. I am fairly proud of myself.

I've also never been able to grow a beard, but after hitting the gym so hard I'm suddenly filling in on my cheeks and stuff. I'm pretty goddamn happy. Once my cheeks slim down I'm going to start shaving it, but still.

This. It also made me depressed. When I found out that a slice of pizza was where you need to stop, and just how bad a single can of pop would fuck you up, it made me seriously start thinking about my diet. Now I eat carrots and drink tea and water like a crazy bastard.

Yep I started working out 3 times a week at my gym mainly because of the increasing numbers of goatfuckers.

But I can assure you that big muscles won't do much. You might be able to intimidate 2 or 3 of them but these subhumans always carry around knifes and move in packs most of the time. If you manage to finish one off he'll be back later with 20 of his friends. They are absolute cowards.

my problem is not eating enough, man. Lifting hard is only half the battle. Getting in 4000+ calories a day is like pulling teeth cause im content with like 1500/day

and alcoholism doesn't help because when you drink you're getting slightly full and not eating

>working out
>to dodge "gat caps"

youtube.com/watch?v=nvzQCb_iQnk
really makes you ask...

yea especially if you have commisary money

ive seen scrawny guys get manipulated by people and they know how to get shit from them without being violent

its a game to them

Stop drinking, of course easier Said than done.
As for calories, buy a Blender and get creative.

Depends on what you want more , pizza or losing weight

How can people ever even not lift? How do you not feel disgusting with yourself? How can you even walk out on the street, looking like a little girl, like a pre-adolescent undeveloped little kid or I dont know.

I dont know, I just cant take such persons seriously. I study chemistry at uni now, and a lot of the 'men' are short, fatty or skinny (literally equally disgusting), with glasses, no beard, small soft woman voices.....

Lifting weights was one of the first thing I did when my puberty hit. Growing a thick, manly, wild but civilized beard was the second. My beard is blond so I dont look like a God damn filthy muslim arab goatfuck kind of bearded man, so idk if you dont have blond beard shave it off, doesnt matter, the point is that you MUST fucking lift. No seriously how are you a man? How are you a fucking man? When you walk out the door, and see this neutral genderless useless good for nothing unfit row of people, how can you not be sad to be part of those?

There is nothing sadder than unfit 20 year olds. Chicks are the hottest now. Your own heat and hormones are also in full effect now. Being short, soft, beaten down posture kind of guy or girl is for when you are 60 and retired or some shit. Quadruple pizza burger and 2 liters of coke is tasty only while you eat it, after that both you and your arteries cry. Lying on the bed whole day just feels mute, gray, depressing, you feel suicidal instead of that energetic buzz that makes you WANT to live life.

Absolutely disgusting life.

mate. if you want to carry a knife in the streets, say you're a Germanic pagan. There's a convenvient chapter in one of the sagas or eddas that say a man should keep his spear and his weapons nearby and at hand, and in England you can carry a blade if you have a reason to do so, religious reasons count.
If you can't do that for whatever reason, just carry a large maglite around, they can be used as a club.
Also home defense you can use whatever, crossbows, swords, axes, it justs needs to be "reasonable force".

Strength training (power lifting, strongman) is not degenerate. Become one of the strong guys, not one of the faggots in thread tank tops doing faggot stuff in front of the mirrors.

Well pizza is free and getting thin is hard

This user gets it. I was a sad little shit until I started lifting.

>Was nervous as fuck because I thought the Chads were gonna mock me because I was a scrawny little shit
>Turns out they're fucking bro as shit and will lift with you just like my dank fit memes
>Niggers are still terrible though

Get a hammer or a lead pipe you absolute retard. How are you going to defend yourself with a knife?? What are you going to do? Stab someone till he not stop and bleeds to death instead?

Just carry a hammer or a lead pipe. Tell a cop your sink broke. As long as you dont go for the head, you dont even need any self control, just smack his arms or legs till he cant do shit to you.

People carrying a knife in public or absolute edgelord retards. Knife is useful for starting a fire inna woods, chopping wet wood into smaller chunks so it starts easier. Surgical emergencies, skinning animals, opening rusted cans, hell even digging.............
But only retards walk around in urban places with a knife. These guys end up murdering others or themselves when even a fucking umbrella would make that entire situation much less fucked.

Invading Russia was hard, you are just a bitch.

>Invade Russia
>Lose
>Get raped by commies for 60 years

Great analogy hans

>How can you even walk out on the street, looking like a little girl, like a pre-adolescent undeveloped little kid or I dont know. I dont know, I just cant take such persons seriously.

delet

Get into Armored Combat brah. Legally carry around a sword and armor due to fighting people. Plus hitting people with a sword is fucking awesome!

what about this?