Serious question

Serious question.

Why hasn't Trump dropped out of the race yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=KRrWEJEsgVc
youtube.com/watch?v=rzH1ZO-h6cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>9B3E595A37AE4682BA443FDB6595B110
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
>SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!
SHILL THREAD! DO NOT REPLY AT ALL!

Do not engage with OP in any form! This is a paid shill post, its only purpose is to flood this board with pro-hillary shit.
Leave this thread immediately, DO NOT REPLY AT ALL, even if OP tries hard to bait you. They are being PAID to waste your attention.

ADD THIS USERSCRIPT TO GREASEMONKEY (FIREFOX) OR TAMPERMONKEY (CHROME): raw codepile net/pile/zDLkPQNw
(replace spaces with dots)

You CTR fags are worse than the "JIDF Detected" fags

Bump. When is this loser going to cut his losses?

kek it's funnier if he stays in

Not really. Part of me believes that if he dropped out then Bernie would still be in the race.

there is enough time for hilary to drop dead from a stroke till november

HITLARY FOR PRISON 2016

drumpf is a hillary plant

The average lifespan in the US is 79, plus she's female, and she's rich...

I doubt that will happen.

Bill, on the other hand...

CRASHING THIS PARTY

>posting a shop
These are the real numbers desu.

no

your pics are fake af

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

Because he hasn't yet completely destroyed the Republican brand with his rampant stupidity.

He kind of has, already. First he was saying it would be rigged (stock excuse for losers).

Now he's just saying he'll go back to a great life and take a long vacation. He's more or less told everyone he doesn't want the presidency and doesn't really care whether he gets it or not.

BECAUSE THAT RAGGEDY OLD CUNT IS GOING TO JAIL

All someone has to do is find the office IP and they can be DDOSd

>drumpf is a hillary plant
I never believed this before, even as I was against Trump, but the theory is becoming more and more credible by the day.

protip: they're the same fags.

>Source: Ellen Degeneres audience

Sage

Fuck off reddit

Because the world needs the catharsis of seeing Hillary Clinton choke on a river of shit and die.

It's the only way to attain a better future.

>why aren't people playing the red team vs blue team game like we thought they would?
If Republicans actually cared about any of that they would have selected a good candidate to beat her, not a terrible candidate (and a pathological liar and narcissist of unprecedented levels to boot) to insult her.

because you inversed the number? He's at 86 she's a 14

She's a corrupt cunt who's lived a life riddled with lies and crime.

She deserves nothing but derision until the day she dies.

They're Nate Silver's numbers.
>fivethirtyeight.com/features/whos-behind-a-mysterious-website-saying-polls-are-skewed-against-trump/

>She's a corrupt cunt who's lived a life riddled with lies and crime.
>She deserves nothing but derision until the day she dies.
While true, though it would have been the far better course to detest her as a private individual rather than as an empowered president via nominating a patsy to """"""oppose"""""" her.

daily reminder hillary is an old hag that will die 2 years into her presidency

>He's more or less told everyone he doesn't want the presidency and doesn't really care whether he gets it or not.
Having been a presidential nominee will look impressive on his mausoleum, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=KRrWEJEsgVc

who can I email to join correct the record? I will gladly shill for $2000

really makes you think

Drumpf fags are incredibly delusional. Trump lost. Get over it.

Serious question.

Why hasn't Hilary dropped dead from her numerous medical issues yet?

now that is funny

wait until october, then we will see...

Yes, we will see him lose every swing state even while his supporters are expecting him to flip New York and California.

You fucking shills still don't understand the tags do you? You work for and are promoting evil incarnate, how are you so blind? I wonder, were you born with your rectal-cranial inversion?

Remember when Trump was 2% to win the nomination?

>Why hasn't Trump dropped out of the race yet?

Same reason Hillary stayed in with Obama, maybe? ;^)

youtube.com/watch?v=rzH1ZO-h6cY