First thing that comes to mind when you see this?

First thing that comes to mind when you see this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=moKOVEFI2WE
youtu.be/kbJcQYVtZMo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lust for blood

4th time lucky

europe's only chance of staying relevant and strong

that level in the first rainbow six with anti EU terrorists

EU propaganda department

Gays

soy

Germany.

grim visions of the future

Battlefield 2

allah

That water looks SO nice.

Evidence-based policymaking

Political poetry

HEIL

i want to die

A strong united Europe that can continue its grand civilizational legacy in a globalized world of great powers

this, but unironically

A bright future

>Kurgan culture
>foreign letters
>foreign gods

Never go full retard.

This tbqh
we are much better of with the EU and allot of retards dont get it

12 stars representing the 12 tribes of israel

These posts are so American it hurts.

It's like saying USA must create a federation with Mexico, El Salvador and Belize to stay relevant and avoid being outclassed by China on the world stage.

Belize would be just as powerful as USA in the federation, and all Mexicans could move legally to USA. And yes, all the decision making will be done in El Salvador by the Trans-American Commission (whose members are not elected), and the USA Constitution will have to change little things about freedom of expression or the right to bear arms, just to fit in.

See the problem? Because Romania and Latvia are for us what Belize and El Salvador is for you.

All of that is irrelevant when the industrial Revolution happened

I get gassy when I see that flag.

Cuckoldry

The fault with your comparison is the assumption that the Latvia (your equivalent of El-Salvador) has the voting power equal to that of the France (your equivalent of USA) in the lawmaking process for the entirety of Union.
Which isn't simply the case.

France alone has more voting power than Romania AND Latvia AND Estonia AND Lithuania combined.
And it's not taking in the consideration that France as a wealthy member of the EU usually has interests aligned with other wealthy members of the EU like Germany and Italy. So a block formed by Italy, France and Germany has enough power to completely negate any combined voting power of le poor eastern european shitholes. And that's ignoring the simple fact that le poor eastern european shitholes are usually divided in their common interests because of their poorly diversified economies that each would enjoy something else.

Freedom, liberty, justice.

Forget about it. They apparently changed the weight of the votes to favour large wealthy countries even more.
All fair dinkum right there amirite.

I was thinking about the cases where unanimity is required, not about lawmaking (which wasn't mentioned in my post).

No doubt, the spic shitholes would be dwarfed just like you guys in reality, but that doesn't challenge the ludicrousness of the basic assumption that we need Malta and Poland (no offence) to be relevant on the world stage.

You have to go back, Szczszcsznski.

Europe

and nobody tell me they had another thought

>be pro-EU
>lol dumb american
>be anti-EU
>lol dumb american
shut the fuck up

Being a dumb American is not about the opinion actually held, it's about the naive and ignorant reasoning that leads you to this opinion.

What's exactly wrong with this distribution of votes? It clearly correlates with population, so for example Germany has two times more votes than us and Holland has half of our votes.

You're implying that France is equally/nearly equally powerful as the EU as a whole? Not the case, not at all. EU influence on global trade is huge. France alone would never be able to negotiate all those lucrative trade deals with Canada, Japan, Korea.

those niggers dont even look like syrians wtf, how do people justify accepting them into your homelands

Retuning to the past. The end of history in the Hegelian sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=moKOVEFI2WE

failure

destruction

you poor naive soul

The question becomes what impact does each individual European country have in the larger globalist viewpoint when you have superpowers such as China, Russia, and the U.S. China is currently expanding their power and influence and threatening U.S. hegemony in Asia and is expanding influence in regions such as Africa. France most certainly maintains a close relation with its former colonial regions, but countries like the U.K. have completely dropped any aspects of their colonial past in favor of internal strengthening. Let's not forget the fact that Brexit is viewed as doing more damage to the U.K. than good since the EU helps create a stronger bond between European nations through regional legislation, cooperation, and facilitating an economic bloc in the Europe and north Africa.

What you view as fluid borders isn't necessarily bad so long as the borders externally are held strong and laws are overall similar to other European Union members.

Also it's clearly obvious France and Germany (An equivalent of the U.S. and Canada for the European Union) hold a lot more power than say, as our president has allegedly put it, the shithole countries. I guess Frenchmen are like us, since they're nominally top dogs at least regionally, they think everyone else is bringing them down in the EU. I would enjoy a trans-American federation which would make the CIA fuck off from those countries and we can get rid of the cartels and get easier access to cheap Mexican labor. It would undoubtedly be dominated by the U.S, Canada, and Mexico while the Central American countries would have a minority vote. It'd probably strengthen up our regional influence against China, since China likes fucking around in our own backyard too for trade.

>superpowers
>such as Russia
Stop this meme.

>Superpowers such as Russia.
Lol Russia's economy is as small as Shitaly's. It's literally a third world country. If the Nordic countries united they would be stronger than Russia despite having 18% of Russia's population.

Double or quits.

A second-rate super power is still a super power, Putin realizes Russia will blow up the moment he tries to escalate a war against a real country so he does all his stuff covertly to exert influence. Us Ameridumbs keep falling for the Russian ruse for some reason and just don't tell him to fuck off because they have nukes still.

Peace, unity, diversity.

why are euros always assblasted

If Russia is a super power, so is Spain, South Korea, Australia and Canada.

That isn't how the EU works
It favours smaller countries

>freedom,liberty, justice
>an undemocratic super State
Pick one

The United Federation of Planets

Lol no

allah

this

So much this
youtu.be/kbJcQYVtZMo

Sorry but Martin Luther was based

Communist flag recolored blue to fool suckers.

Open borders, YAY!

Gays, russophobia

Nothing communist about the EU, mate. They are tyrannical, sure, but they do love them a lubed up dick up the worker's arse just as much as any old capitalist.

>you're doing it wrong

kebab

my escape from this fucking shithole, also anglos and neets can eat shit and die

butthurt Europeans

Home
>Ode to Joy starts playing

I want a European Union, but not this one.

We really need an intergovernmental regional organization in Europe, and an intergovernmental military alliance of European countries.

So why not fix the one we've got? I reckon that it would be easier than trying to start a new one up from scratch. And we already have a mutual defence treaty, though I agree that that should be expanded upon

But that's what I want. I do not want the European Union to end up like the Soviet Union, I want to reform it without destroying it.

Corona Borealis, constellation

Jenes

daughter of elysium

Our sugar daddy

jew-masons plundering an entire continent and destroying it's peoples

its

Civilization

Cancer

Also this

God do i wish this to be true..

cancerous jewish puppet

>reddit
retarded even for bait

But how? People currently in power seem oblivious to public opinion and to the dangers of uncontrolled immigration.
Eu seems to want to minimize extremism by censorship and bullying, ironically becoming extremist themselfes.
And this in term fuels the other “nacionalistic” extremist groups.
I love the idea, i love europe and our diverse cultures. But is seems that civilized disscusion is not possible.

ussr

Man that hurts