Released: July 7, 2017

>Released: July 7, 2017
>Box office: $316 million
Is this good or not?

Well it didn't do better overseas which surprises me considering a movie like Tom Cruise's the Mummy had a lot go overseas to that

Relative to the character and star power involved? No

Its a fucking disaster.

What markets has it not open in yet? If it opened in all the major ones, that's very troubling.

it's Spider-Man back at Marvel with Iron Man and this is the best it can do?

pray for pajeets and China to save it

Only places it hasn't opened yet are Belgium, Spain and Japan

Wow this bombed

Emma Stone isn't in it so IDGAF.

>Chinese people paying to watch a movie with a white kid who's only love interest is 2 black girls.

>Emma Stone
My god she was so hot in ASM

Movie hasn't been released yet in China. Is strange going to IMDb and seeing no China release date

What do they mean by this?

Worldwide box office will be updated tomorrow. It still has no China release date. It had the strongest domestic first week for every Spider-Man movie.

If it doesn't hit at least $800 million worldwide then it's a disappointment. Possibly failure. This was supposed out do the Amazing Spider-Man Duology, which fell between the $700-$750 million range.

Spider-Man 3 made more than that in its opening weekend alone.

Fuck that. It should be making over a billion. This is BvS all over again

Spidey should stick to low budget youtube fetish flicks

According to an insider Rth at BoxOffice forums, Spider-Man looks to be having a week Saturday increase and only on pace for 44-45 million in it's second weekend, down 62% (same % drop as ASM2)

>tfw Wonder Woman 3rd weekend was 41.5 million.

bvs was actually good though

the chinks love cruise. it's the only reason he still gets work.

DUDE BLACK PEOPLE LMAO

That $316 million more than I have, so I'm going to say yes.

How do you go from Dunst, BDH, and best Emma to THIS?

This was a fuckin disappointment desu.

WE WUZ MJ AND SHIT!!!!!!!!!
Also
>multiculti bro xD millenials are cool and open and progressive FUCK YEAH!! :D

>wonder why everyone here knows who this is and go to her wikipedia
>she's famous for being on the disney channel and doing some songs i've never heard of
so all the people triggered by her are literal teenagers?

Fuck it even though marvel won't do it she would be a great felicia hardy as a seductress when peter is in senior or college but she'll probably be too old by then

>tfw Anton Yelchin couldve done it better

>Bvs was actually good though

would be more original than if marvel casted her as mary jane

Summerfags, nigger.

By mid September all the underage rage will die down some and things will get back to how they belong.

>Implying WB is ever gonna let her go while she's still viable as Harley.

Her and Gal gonna be pumping out solo films/team films the next 5-7 years.

Maybe, but Holland is just one problem, the real issue with this movie belongs to Sony, and now Marvel Studios has a hand in it. Outside of using an annoying voice, Holland's all right.

With it dropping this hard on the second weekend, it'll take a miracle to reach that number. $900 million might still be on the table if does well internationally.

>Guardians 2 is a sure billion
>Spider-Man: Homecoming has RDJ, so easy billion

>Very possible (maybe even likely ... Guardians for sure) that both will finish below BvS 873.

Even Iron Man couldn't save this flick.

Maybe this is what Marvel/Disney wants all along..

it wasnt. Why are you forcing this meme to this day?
Spiderman wasnt perfect but it was way better than BvS

why do you losers care how much these kikes make on the flick

>>Spider-Man: Homecoming has RDJ, so easy billion
I'm curious how it would have done without RDJ's presence. Frightening to think about it. It dropped like Spider-Man 3 and ASM2 WITH RDJ.

I don't think a premiere in the middle of summer is helping it all that much. Normal people are out vacationing, not going out to watch movies.

Doesn't matter if you know who she is, she's fucking hideous.

Probably better than ASM2, but not much more than the 260 ASM did in US, 750 worldwide.

But, MAN ... RDJ has appeared (in more than a brief cameo) in 7 MCU films. At some point people aren't gonna keep spending money to hear his quips.

should've gone with Miles

>73% drop

If the rumors are true. Miles morals will be peter Parker and MJ son from the future.

You are really retarded, aren't you?

People are sick of Spider-Man, too many films in too short of a time, and the IP doesn't have the mainstream appeal of something like F&F to pull in a billion.

The movie is great.

It's been out for like a week, calm your mantits

Reminder SJW league will flop

DCEU is dead. Bury it

It is very good. Fun, engaging, solid action
Watch it OP

This is a post that exists in a world were Wonder Woman dominates the B.O.

>Is this good or not?

Disney Spider-Man got Aped.com

>too bad many films in too short of a time
ftfy

oldfag here. just got home from watching it.

i thought it was pretty fun 2bh.

I can see them wanting to peak at Infinity War so they can push all efforts on Star Wars.

is this the end of capeshit

At this rate it might not even beat BvS, which Marvel Pajeets deemed a huge failure because it had the two biggest DC heroes in it.

Karma's a bitch cocksuckers.

Probably franchise fatigue. ASM1 and 2 were shit so some people probably tuned out that there was a new one.

It's too deep for modern audiences
even the after credit scene attacks them

Kino

Was this the best after credits scene Marvel has ever created?

It really should be doing over a billion easily

Spider Man use to be box office gold

Its second weekend drop indicates that the only ones who care are the Capeshiters. Word of mouth must be mediocre at best, makes way more difference to ticket sales than RT scores.

Regardless anything under $1b will be considered a disaster

And RDJ IS a huge box office draw with Iron Man 3 alone pulling 1,2 billion.

>I don't want to see a monument built by slaves
Wow, she's, dare I say /ourgirl/?

>Spider-Man AND Peter Parker on the same poster
>Tony Stark AND Iron Man on the same poster

Its good enough, not great.

>Michael Keaton and Michael Keaton
>Jon Favreau looks like he just got done makin a bitch Happy
>ZENDAYA in her infinite ego fucks up the naming convention
>"""Aunt""" May is on the poster
>Slavery Monument in a weird bubble

This has to be one of the worst posters ever made.

She looks like an alcoholic

This is what you got when you make too much niggers in the movie. Chink hate niggers. I can't wait for Black Panther to become office bomb when it comes in and ruin any possibilities for black superhero kíno (until DCEU makes Cyborg solo ofc).

>tfw AMS will retroactively be great if for no other reason because it wasn't Marvelshit
>mfw Dylan Baker never got to be The Lizard

Spiderman just isn't cool with kids anymore, I guess. Or maybe YouTube fatigue.

It actually was.
Unlike Spider-Man Homecoming

>>WW 3rd week at 41m
Damn, this shit is hotcakes.
Shame the movie was so awful

If they make a good movie for once, people will like him again.

>Sony gives up ASM because it under performed
>Marvel's Spider Man under performs anyway

Kek

Just admit it, it will never beat BvS at this rate despire starring the two biggest superheroes on film not counting Batman.

>I'm sorry, George

The fact that it will finish lower than BvS just proves that RT scores mean jack shit.
Shitty marketing and mediocre audience reactions have killed any chance of this being deemed a success

Batman and Superman in the same movie made much more and mcucks still said it underperformed. By that metric Iron Man and Spider-Man in the same movie making that is a flop

It's made more money than Wonder Woman in the same time frame.

The fucked up thing is that Homecoming is loved by critics. It shouldn't be earning this few a money.

Nah without the RT shills this would have never made a 110+ million opening weekend. It's just that even with RT shilling, it still falls short because the film is bad and even normies are tired of recycled Marvel garbage.

my normie friend said the movie was boring af. not even RDJ could carry the film. also he said the people were so fucking ugly lol

>cast a black girl as MJ
>b-but shes not really MJ, she's Michelle Jones so its okay!
>cast a poo in the loo as Flash
>this is Flash though, deal with it
I don't get why they did this

And both characters were already introduced in the franchise, making Homecoming technically a sequel. And popularity wise, Iron Man is above Superman right now.

This shit should be a billion movie, not the garbage fire of a project struggling to make $800M worldwide it is

Considering Sony killed their planned Spider-Man universe because TASM2 made about $700 million, it's not good for them when also considering they're in a deal with Disney.

Probably because they knew he wasn't going to become Venom now we've found out they're doing a separate thing with Tom Hardy.

>have paid shills mock BvS box office results for a year straight
>when your own BvS calibre film doesn't even come close to it despite the shilling power of all of social media and Rotten Tomatoes and a record breaking marketing campaign
BRAVO MARVEL

Civil War - 1.132 billion USD

BvS - 872.7 million USD

hmm.

they would have spent more than that on advertising, that shit was everywhere

all the toy earnings are going towards straight to Disney lmao. considering the movie will barely make bank Sony got played again lol

Now compare Wonder Woman to Homocumming

fucking this. i was getting tired seeing Spiderman ads all over

>Civil War 1.1 billion
>Iron Man 3 1.2 billion

hmmmmm really makes ya think

Kevin Feige drove his cock up Pascal's ass so hard. I can't believe how bad Sony are at business. It won't be long before someone buys their film division and God save us all if it's Disney.

Homecoming has made more than Wonder Woman has in the same time frame, and it hasn't been released in China