First Look At Doctor Alchemy In THE FLASH

>The main villain of season 3 of THE FLASH, Doctor Alchemy will be voiced by Tobin Bell ("Saw"), but his true identity will be a mystery to be solved by Barry Allen and his partners at S.T.A.R. Labs.

Who is it going to be, Sup Forums? Logical choices at this point are either Tom Felton's Julian Dorn or Flashpoint timeline's Harrison Wells.

>Another goddamn season long mystery villain.

Can't we just get the Rogues?

almost thought this was a Fallout thread..

Is that the only over-arching plot they know how to write? "What is the villain's true identity?!"

at least it's not another speedster

Wew, I'd be hyped but then I remembered
>CW

It's funny. Combining Dr. Alchemy's hood with Mr. Element's gas-mask look just makes him look like a ripoff of the Arkham series' Scarecrow. Though I will say that keeping the lenses puts it above Scarecrow.

That and shitty love triangles. The writers keep trying to capture the magic of season one and only succeed in shooting themselves in the feet.

Dr. Alchemy is only the first villain. The second one is a speedster.

inb4
>I can't believe the fans didn't expect us to rehash an old plotline!

>Scarecrow
I don't see it. Honestly, when I look at that I kinds see Killer Moth

It's Flashpoint!Joe. Screencap this.

Tom Felton, obviously

Fucking this. I'm tired of this shit.

I really dont see it, its a plague doctor mask

MUSICAL
EPISODE
WHEN

This. I mean god damn the rogues are like, 2 people, 3 at the most. And so much for Cold being Flash's arch nemesis. Hell its season 3 and we dont even have Mirror Master

I guess I should have specified it reminds me of Asylum Scarecrow. I mean, it's not super exact, but it just reminds me of it.

Doctor Alchemy is a part of the Rogues.

I can see it, plus the power armor the Enclave from Fallout wears.

Soon.

Yeah but good luck getting him on the "team". What also triggers me is how fucking lazy Captain Cold and Heatwaves costumes are. Not to mention theyre nerfed as fuck

Cannot stop seeing

>his true identity will be a mystery to be solved

GODDAMMIT AGAIN

plz at least plan it out this time flash writers.

I honestly can't stand if he becomes some grand mystery. Two things I'm sick of in Flash: Speedster villains and masked men.

Why can't we just know who someone is and make him an actual person and a good villain. These masked guys always speak and act the same exact flamboyant, grand way with some voice modulator, every fucking one.

Makes me wanna tap out of the speed force. I'm so close being done with this show. In many ways it's so good, but always has the same clear, reoccuring flaw and they do nothing about it, even though they know goddamn well what they're doing.

Something to note: Dr. Alchemy's alter ego, Albert Desmond is in the pilot's spec script as a kid that loved science that was picked on, by bullies, but defended by kid Barry.

People like the mystery.

>Alchemy
>one of the new cast members this season is from Harry Potter
Come on, it must be Felton.

>Dr. Alchemy won't turn out to be Mirror Master in disguise
>STAR Labs team spend the whole season trying to defeat Dr. Alchemy and when they come close to, have to deal with an entirely new powerset setting up Rogues Season 4