Russian Woman Claims that Pokemon Raped Her

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3734361/Woman-tells-police-RAPED-Pokemon-character-felt-assault-virtual-reality-game-detected-creature-bedroom.html?ito=social-facebook

>Police say a young woman has lodged a formal complaint that she has been raped - by a Pokemon.

>She told officers that she had been sexually assaulted by a giant Pokemon in her apartment in the Russian capital city of Moscow.

>The married woman, whose name has not been released, had reportedly been playing Pokemon GO before she fell asleep.

>She claimed that she woke up to find a huge Pokemon lying on top of her body and says it was raping her.

Yep.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Vb90n
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/Vb90n
MSM makes money from clicks and ad revenue. Discourage their activity on Sup Forums by using archive.is

In Russia, Pokemon catch YOU

>Point camera at self
>See picture crudely in contact with my body
>RAAAAAAAPE

i mean, its 2015+1, she didnt ask for those pixels to touch her, niantic should be ashamed

also witnessed

stupid people
also nice get

I thought Russians weren't cucks

please tell me she was sent to jail for this shit

Well... What kind of Pokémon was it?

Was a strong muscular sexy Bulbasaur or a fiery hot Charizard? C'mon tell me... Don't leave me hanging I gotta finish this.

Has anyone seen of picture of this autist?

Charmander

Suure

>What is Sleep Paralysis?

Sage and hidden

I always pictured squirtle as being a rapist.

Eeww.. Fuck that's like a poor womans Chinese bad copy of Charizard. No thanks I can't fap to this.

All women shoild be believed. - Hillary Clinton

I think he's only down for gang rape, Charmander lures them in with is innocent voice

what teh fuk is your flag

Guess I should start raping women while wearing a giant Pikachu costume

proxy faggot

>checked

I see things like this and I wonder if people actually started to take notice of laws more and rape crimes plummeted to such depths they had to ship Muslims in and classify things like the OP pic as rape just so counselors have something to do.

10/10

spbp

Kek

Right on, Brother.

>pikachu uses rape
>it's super effective

underrated

Kek wills it

round of smirks lads, let's see em

Now.
We.
Invade.