Is this currently the best country in Europe?

Is this currently the best country in Europe?

If you're looking for safety and literally almost no immigrants besides Lisbon and some Ukrainians spread around yes.

Otherwise, it's just a little more advanced Czech Republic.

Yes. But don't tell anyone.

unironically yes
butthurt n*Rdoids and mutts stay hatin

The Brazilian advocating Portugal. Kek, nice stockholm syndrome there. Portugal is a shithole and all the posters from there suck ass and are massive fags.

>The Brazilian advocating Portugal. Kek, nice stockholm syndrome there.

What's the problem with Brazilians liking Portugal? Portugal has some problems, but it's a nice country, and we still have several cultural bonds.

Fucking kill yourself you Portuguese cock sucker. Also this We have the same cultural bonds the same way islamic central and south east asians have cultural bonds to the Middle East: None at all. Kys

El abominacion

El pardo germanico

Yes

Ukrainians are nice people?

>None at all.

Say for youself african nigger. Besides some italian and german rejects from the south we are portuguese by a large margin.

l'abominacion

>H-heh look at this n-nigger. he's not like US am I right Portugal? We're iberian m-m-master race

Kill yourself joao favelado da bacteria silva

t. Wagner da Silva Hoffman

O sul é o seu país?

Yes.

Where did I even mention the south you stupid dumb ass cretin. You should wash your hands from all the shit you're pulling out of your ass.

>El pardo germanico
Pffft
This one was actually pretty good

>gringoposting

Aaaaa ja entendi, o complexo de inferioridade...aposto que adoras dar o cuzinho aos turistas.
Vá diz lá que te roubamos o ouro e que se o Brasil fosse colonia da Inglaterra já tinham colonizado outra galáxia.

There are many Brazilians and blacks. Salaries are low. They have invaded Andorra.

>The Moortuguese gets visibly upset that he posts a laughing reaction image and starts speaking his quadroon language.

Now when do you plan on stopping these baseless assertions.

Se eu sou mouro, o que é que tu serás

The irony, Portugal expells and massacre the moors also expelled the jooos, discovers, maps and conquers a huge part of the planet. 600 years later, the descedants of t slaves scream because of muh gold, cry because of rrrraacciism and the best one call us moors LOL. It's a all new level of lunacy and the inferiority complex we generate on mudbloods has no end and we love it

sage goes in all fields

>The main basis of Brazilian culture isn't Portuguese

>bestugal

My grandma's family is from the Asturias, does it mean I'm a quarter asturiano?

I don't know about inferiority complex. But clearly the Portuguese have a persecution complex given the baseless accusations of MUH GOLD, colonialism, and other made up prosecutions in this thread.

>Oy vey, this imaginary person is accusing me with things he's never said

It isn't you clown, the only similarity is language

no, it's really not