The Strain returns tomorrow

The Strain returns tomorrow

Are you excited for the final season?

maybe idk haha

This is still on?

no

>Oy vey the racist strigoi are trying to finish off us Jews!!

lmao

I'm not on season 3 because HULU LMAO but I do like this series.

Hyped

This show is my guilty pleasure, I know there's a lot of bad about it but there's something endearing about it, I'm hyped

>tfw your favorite trainwreck is live again

I only watched the first season.
I liked it, but not enough apparently, since I literally forgot it existed until I just saw this thread.

How are the later seasons? Worth watching the rest?

I could spend hours pointing out all of the stupid shit related to this show but why bother? It is fairly entertaining, the backstory is fucking incredible, they are ending it after 4 seasons rather than milking it for way too many years. I can't fucking wait to watch the final season. One of the most comfy shows of all time/10

>they are ending it after 4 seasons rather than milking it for way too many years.
>Implying it's ratings could've kept it alive any longer

>>Implying it's ratings could've kept it alive any longer
Yeah because Always Sunny has done nothing but gain viewers for the last 13 years. Kill yourself you fucking asshole.

Watched a few eps of season 2.
It becomes unwatchable for many reasons. The main one being the kid. Second being how everything hit the fan during the season one finally showing that the vampire apocalypse was finally here just for them to roll it back and say nah everything is still normal nothing to see here. Many other things.

its always sunny is cheap as fuck to make it doesn't need special effects like the strain

Final season?

Thank fucking god.

Side note I miss justified bruhs.
Still angry about that final season. All the set up for epicness just to have all their plans crumble. It was fitting and all but I just wanted to see a Boyd heist at least.
>We dug coal together

I am.

But I still hate the way Zach was written. I know it's not the shows fault but Jesus couldn't they fix that shit?

The last season seemed rushed. I guess the show was too expensive to keep around for more than one more season.

I loved the way the it built up to a fever-pitch in season 1, but it lost its way through the rest of the seasons. Had it just gotten increasingly crazy, I'd probably rank it as my favorite show. The moment the main character decides to become a vampire hunter through pure logic as it fits his role in the CDC is one of my favorites though.

I've never wanted a child to die so much

It'll be another three years before I get bored enough to download the final season and see what happened.