Why didn't we just meme Ted Cruz into the presidency instead? He'd probably have beaten Shillary

Why didn't we just meme Ted Cruz into the presidency instead? He'd probably have beaten Shillary.

because he can't hold onto his delegates

He needs, the delegates

He'd have a better chance at it than Trump. It' too late now though. Doesn't matter though Donald's still gonna win

He was thought to be a bigger douchebag than Trump which turns out to be untrue.

DAHNALD! THE ELEVATOR WAS BROKEN BUT THAT WONT STOP ME SEIZING MY DELEGATES

Is this a joke? If you think Trump has a hard time keeping conservacucks, I wish you'd have seen what happened to Cruz. He was hated on a personal level by almost every colleague because the two-faced "Lyin' Ted" thing isn't just a meme Trump created.

This guy is unlikeable as fuck, couldn't even win a Republican primary, and would be getting annihilated right now in a general election.

Hillary winning in the polls, looks like now I'm a #CruzMissle #hashtag #america #vote #shariaamerica #donald drumpf #cupcakes #thiccthighes #mein nigga

Regardless of the fact the guy that can't beat the other guy doesn't stand a chance against Hillary. Cruz was nearly as shit as she was. He wouldn't have accomplished a single thing we need. Guy screams big donor money. Would have done the same shit Hillary was paid to do.

>Cruz
>beating Shillary

No. Kasich, Rubio and an outside chance of Carson were the only possibilities.

Carson would have been the best for PC points, Rubio for Hispanics and Kasich for cuckservatives.

Cruz would be bombing worse than Trump because he's the embodiment of all the evangelicals they've hated for decades. At least Trump was a new quantity they can't really combat so well.

Dahnald...

Christian conservatism is not at all appealing on a national level.

I like Cruz.

So do 9-10 million Americans.

How many people like you?

>(((Ted Cruz)))

>No. Kasich, Rubio and an outside chance of Carson were the only possibilities.

You're retarded, none of these assclowns could even beat Trump, let alone Hillary.

Almost anything or anyone should be able to beat Hillary as they would eventually be running unopposed. Unfortunately, America has become too corrupt and no-one will beat her.

ill bite
>Be canadian
>Eat boogers
>go back on my word to the whole country

Yup, i cant see why americans wouldnt LOVE him

I know this is bait, but I'm going to reply seriously anyway.

Ted Cruz would be getting fucking destroyed right now. He's pretty much like any other Republican with a little extra Jesus. He's a boring, typical GOP candidate who only appeals to people any Republican would win regardless, because they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a godless heathen like Hillary or any other Dem. Trump's appeal comes from not trotting out there as another mouthpiece for the Christian right, as the aforementioned Christian right would never vote Dem, and he has a broader appeal because his policy isn't straight out of the Bible.

Because I'd rather personally walk him into an ISIS cage than see his face or hear his voice ever again.

n4b more shills

Who gives a shit that Hillary Clinton is one of the main players in why the middle east is so fucked

who cares that she has been caught in countless lies, some treasonous

Who cares that over 50 people (that we know about) have died in mysterious circumstances that somehow favored her and her husband

who cares that she may be in serious ailing health, mental and physical

who cares that she might have been making iterative political favors for campaign donations

who cares that she was kicked off the Watergate case for being unethical

who cares that she got a CHILD RAPIST out of jail time.

Who cares, Trump isn't articulate enough to suit the media, so that is the story somehow

The media would have turned on him with the Madame scandal and his socially conservative views. He would have been skewered as badly as they're trying to paint trump right now except it would stick even harder

So why has Trump not only completely FAILED to expand the map, but also struggles to hold on to states that Cruz would carry easily, like Georgia and South Carolina?

Hillary is currently leading by 10 points or more in all the blue states pictured here.

>short booger eating Canadian-Cuban fish monster
>President of the United States

Nope.

WTF do you mean, bro? Trump IS a meme!

I wish he had the balls Trump has.

then we all are finished.

unless the bleak 70's is what you want Jimmy.

No way I'd vote for that sleezeball.

If the election was down to Cruz vs Hillary I'd unironically vote Johnson.

>tfw Jim Webb will never be president

That would be boring. Trump has been providing all the lulz

Pretty much, if he had come up with the muslim ban first he would have landslided Trump easily.