Is Washington State a decent place to live, specifically Seattle/Tacoma region? My gf have an opportunity to do so...

Is Washington State a decent place to live, specifically Seattle/Tacoma region? My gf have an opportunity to do so, we'd be coming from Sacramento Commiefornia. Would this be an upgrade? Also Washington General

Other urls found in this thread:

komonews.com/news/local/protesters-pack-seattle-city-council-to-fight-proposed-police-precinct
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's overrun by beaners. Puyallup is a bit more rural.

If you are both white then come on up and make white kids and help with the ratio.

Go to Colorado instead

I love Tacoma. It's gorgeous. You can go to Pt. Defiance, or to the mountain. If you are racist go to Graham, if you dont mind black people the city is fine. I will probably come back to die here.

No, go away.

Washington is full

I live in Everett, Wa. It would be an upgrade from Commifornia but it is slowly becoming a liberal cesspool. I'd welcome more red voters. Tacoma and Seattle would be pretty expensive places to live in, the housing market is starting to go out of control right now. Seattle has started $15/hr minimum wage so it's kinda fucking things up.

I'm from Tacoma, attending UW in Seattle.
>
>
>
>
>
STAY THE FUCK OUT, CALI SCUM

>moving to Seattle
>from California
F U C K O F F
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
If this is a serious thread, we are actually full. I don't think you know how many Californians keep coming here and shitting the place up with their numbers alone.
Feel free to visit our beautiful state, but don't move here.

We're coming treefags and there is nothing you can do to stop us. We're like locusts.

This is hilarious. Traffic on 5 right from Fife through Tacoma is a damn nightmare daily.

Crime has skyrockted. Construction everywhere around the city.
Potholes everywhere.

Tacoma is a damn joke.

it's north mexico.
I had to learn basic spanish to go to asian restaurants

Literally the niggest place you could move is Tacoma

no stay out and leave your commiefornia voting tactics in cali

Jesus, thats beautiful. Will have to visit that place in my life.

Seattle is far more interesting than Sac.

I'm a West Virginian so I don't count. Moved to Ca for a job, can't stand it here. Hate my life here

Bro... You are in Excremento. Of course it is an upgrade

That is Mount Rainier. Washington has tons of outdoors to hike and explore. Eastern Washington has sand dunes too, then beaches on the west coast. Has a little bit of everything.

>we'd be coming from Sacramento Commiefornia.

>Would this be an upgrade?

No.

Seattle is awesome. Don't move to the burbs. Tacoma smells.

FUCK OFF CALI FAGGS WE'RE FULL RREEEEEEEE

It used to take me 35 minutes to drive from lakewood to aurora. Now since DUDE WEED LMAO it takes over an hour and 30 minutes you FUCKING FAGGOTS

during rush hour, I mean

which is any time 0600-0930 and 1530-1930.

traffic is jammed IT DIDN'T USED TO BE. LIKE. THIS.

Doesn't help when the DOT is turning HOV into toll roads.

fuck off we're full

>From California
Stay the fuck out of my state
Go to Oregon with the other Cali/Washington rejects

>HOV into toll roads.
don't remind me RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this place fucking S U C K S
the denver area used to be decent. yeah we had problems but now jesus FUCKING christ the homeless, the calicucks and texans all moving here, the YOUNG homeless

it's a fucking joke. this state will turn blue quick, too, and we'll have more niggers moving here on top of everything

FUCK

Mt. Rainier is more likely to erupt than Yellowstone. The lava flow charts show everyone in Seattle dying.

Nice place though. The rain washes things away so it's a very clean city.

>we'd be coming from Sacramento Commiefornia

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT CALIFORNIANS!

Something really needs to be done about niggers.
They ruin America.
They ruin Europe (understatement).
They ruin South America.
They ruin EVERY NICE PLACE IN THE WORLD.
THEY'RE THE NATIVES OF THE """""""GLORIOUS""""""" CONTINENT OF AFRICA.
KILL THEM ALL. THEY ARE A CANCER EVERYWHERE THEY GO.

Oh right you're Colorado, there's a Lakewood and Aurora in Washington too lol.

I was from Colorado, moved to Washington 4 years ago basically since I was a NEET and got tired of seeing everyone else become successful. Traffic is much worse here, population density through the roof with less usable land to build on. But there's no reason for me to move back to Colorado. The homeless shamelessly set tents up on sidewalks in Seattle there's so many, there are lawless tent cities that Seattle can't remove look up The Jungle, Seattle.

Ferrys are fun, but only go on there if I'm getting paid.

No, its fucking gay.

Seattle is expensive, over run with agressive homeless methheads, and the outlying areas are depressed and shitty.
Seattle is full of chinks and Poo In Loo's.

Also, Natives are the niggers of the west.
I dont recommend it at all.

>beaches
yeah, the kind where if you take one step in the water the tide pulls you out into Great White Shark infested waters. Don't mislead a Brazilian bro about beaches.

Seattle is a shit hole too

STAY THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEE

>moving with your gf to a different state
m8 lock that shit down before you make a commitment like that

>moved to Washington 4 years ago
>Traffic is much worse here
did you miss the part where i said traffic got horrible here since dudeweed? the time it takes me to get to work has TRIPLED

and they're turning HOV lanes into toll lanes here.---the HOV lane on 36 from denver to boulder is a toll lane now TALK ABOUT OWNED

Piss off, we're full.

It's a great part of the U.S. I love it an would live there in an instant if there wasn't the threat of volcanic death >(pic of coast north of Seattle)

Seattle is nasty. Here's a colony of homeless setup by the highway.

NO NO GO TO WARSHINGTON IT'S MUCH BETTER

They did the same thing here with one highway (I-405)

On a more serious note, I was born and raised in Tacoma for the first half of my life and it's pretty shady. It's where most of the minorities in Washington congregate.

The other half of my life I've lived in South King County around Sea-Tac and it's pretty comfy.

>Would this be an upgrade?

Yeah WA is a big upgrade over CA

I wish Trump would add traffic and infrastructure to his rhetoric against immigration. Use the dem's arguments against them.

STAY IN YOUR STUPID FUCKING WASTELAND OF A STATE! YOU BUILT IT NOW NOW LIVE IT IN IT!!

California is a shit hole. The pockets of Conservatism that the state had are closing in thanks to the millennial spics.

>homeless
i visited denver 2 years ago and there were so many fucking bums there for the weed

they were literally holding signs saying pls gib shekels for weed

same thing in boulder

fucking crustpunk weedfags too

This times 5000.

>THE FUCKING HOMELESS EVERYWHERE

>AYO MO NIGGA, CAN I FINNA A DOLLA SO A NIGGUH CAN EAT.

If you dont want your gurlfriend to get gangraped by agressive aids riddled homeless niggers, you'll move anywhere else.

The northwest hates californians. Its their thing. If you go, you have to get used to that pretty quick.

I'm originally from Minnesota and I've been considering moving back or to Washington wondering how bad it is compared to mn if anyone knows

I pass this spot a few times every year. It's Darrington right? Or is it Arlington? I mix them up.

You take a left at that intersection to get to the 20.

You came to california and went to sac? That is like moving to europe and deciding to go to serbia. Good choice, dude.

I'm from the east coast but live in tacoma for work. Maybe I'm just a bitch but I fucking despise the weather.

They'll never know he's from California (specifically north) unless he uses the word "hella".

Portland is multitudes worse
homeless everywhere

That place smells of mold/algae all the time. It's why those people are all crazy liberals.

who /boeing/ here?

i live in sacramento and anything is a step up from this shithole beaner and nigra infested town

CALIFAG STAY OUT REEEEEEEEEEE STOP RUINING MY GUN RIGHTS

For a job shitlord. The job wasn't in San Diego or Redding or Lake Tahoe, it was in Sac. I couldn't move the job

How does Ballsackramento compare to San Diego?

Can't wait until they go insolvent and sell their space division to spacex.

I've got a buddy at boeing. I'm one of the 'brogrammers' that the entire SJW population of this city cries about daily.

That's fucking right faggots, we took your precious 'quirky' capitol hill and priced you out. We tore down the Man Ray and put in condos.

Soon, all of your historical faggot centers are going to be 8 story condos with retail on the 1st floor.

EW HES FROM CALI

Can any Seattle bro comment on the supposed invasion of the city by giant rats called nutria? Someone told me they always get into peoples' attics.

>from Minnesota
>Canada flag

checks out

>the denver area used to be decent. yeah we had problems but now jesus FUCKING christ the homeless

watching them all disappear after the first snowfall is great. can't wait to see how many freeze to death this year.

I'm in Tacoma. It used to be an amazing city with tons of white people. But now black people and spics overrun it.
I have lived on my street for 26 years, and only recently have I seen the crime rate in my area shoot up.
Cops constantly zooming by, drive bys on my street. Break ins, etc.
And the only black people on my street are on the corner.
They have at least 6 cars on their front lawn, and are constantly targeted by the drive bys.

Also we have tons of asians. Koreans in my area specifically. I live right next to the Korea town in Tacoma/Lakewood

Don't come here.
And don't go to seattle. It's too expensive and the homeless problem is really depressing.

It would definitely be an upgrade but stay the fuck out of here regardless. We don't want your kind. Pretty much everyone in OR/WA hates commiefornians.

I moved to the border of Washington/Oregon state for my job (military). I'm from the Midwest. I don't really like it, personally. Just doesn't feel like home. But, the place is beautiful. Not a lot of work where I'm at, but a nice place nonetheless. Not many niggers at all where I'm at, as a matter of fact I'm always caught off guard when I see one. It's a rarity. As mentioned by other anons though, lots of Mexicans. LOTS.

san diego is like a mexican resort town. its grungy and dirty and has little mexicans selling shit on the road everywhere but its still got a lot of rich whites, and the beaners are kept under close watch by the police.

in sacarmento, you have nogs fighting beans and the whole city in general has zero redeeming qualities. at least san diego has beaches and clean wilderness to spend time in.

sacramento is the new stockton. if you know what stockton is like, that is what sacramento has become

where do they go when it snows like to pueblo ?

Minnesota was just annexed by Canada don't you even watch the news bro?

naw they stay by the water. unless you live near a river you wont see them

>implying anywhere is as bad as SF

>slowly becoming a liberal cesspool
this desu
t. -425 born and raised

Bless you. Fuck Capital Hill. All my lib friends and coworkers have been providing plentiful tears about the gay culture leaving, it's been truly wonderful.

they go back home, then they come out again in the spring to scam stupid heartstrings faggots at every intersection

i have personally seen the beggar faggots taking shifts:
>beggar is begging at intersection
>he walks to nearby parking lot to a large van
>he gets into van as another beggar gets out and takes guy#1's cardboard sign
>beggar #2 takes beggar #1's place
they can't be too strapped for cash if they can run an air-conditioned van all day

I'm from Chula Vista, a once small suburb of San Diego. It literally went from quaint innocent White suburbia to Mexican gangland in 7 years from about 1996 to 2003. Finally moved when I went into an auto parts store and they had to pull a guy from the back who actually spoke English.

wait you mean sealaunch? my dad used to work for them before they got sold to energia

Don't do it man, we're sinking just as fast.

komonews.com/news/local/protesters-pack-seattle-city-council-to-fight-proposed-police-precinct

>Fuck Capital Hill
amen.
>gay culture leaving
how????

>t. -425 born and raised
my nigga

>had to pull a guy from the back who actually spoke English.
>united states

>Capital Hill
>Capital

It's still there of course but muh gentrification has definitely pushed it to the side. Maybe a more accurate statement would have been the gay culture is dispersing.

do you think most of them are there for the weed

i saw multiple people begging for weed money

Mt. Rainier isn't the real problem. Even the biggest eruption (lahars not lava flows) didn't come close to Seattle. Even more likely is a magnitude 9 earthquake in the next 100 years which would ruin practically half of Washington's infrastructure.

Also, noice ID

yes

another story:

riding my bike to the gym, i see a guy begging for money at an intersection

riding my bike home, i see the same guy smoking a j on the grass next to where he was begging

i don't know who I hate more: the lying beggars or the fucking faggots who give them money

You bastards know that there's a law against publishing pictures of Washington that don't show it raining?

That really fuckin' sucks. My dad lived in Escondido for about 15 years. It was a weird combination of "machisimo" morons trashing the city and White conservatives showing up at events.

Tacoma is the Detroit of Washington. Don't go there expecting anything more. Seattle is alright, but just know that you absolutely WILL be mugged at some point, if not worse. Ignore what the fellow above you said about Everett. It's second to Tacoma in terms of shittiness. If you've got the money, move to Redmond or Bellevue, otherwise head north to Bellingham or just choose a smaller town around the Seattle area.

Capitol Hill used to be the go-to first apartment for any arriving faggot. They could find a place for $700 a month, and waste their lives away at the bathhouses and dance clubs, sucking thousands of stranger cocks.

Now it's too expensive for just any faggot to move there. Their bars all sold out to condo developers, and they've lost at least 5 clubs and 2 bathhouses in the last 10 years. The SJW feminists who moved there to be around 'the culture' are all enraged about it and wheat-pasting signs all over the neighborhood telling the normies to get out.

Basically the broke artsy types can no longer afford to live in their 'interesting' little shithole anymore. Only older, established faggots, and a ton of Amazon employees.

I would even add southern Washington to the list of potential places
The cities 30 minutes south of Olympia are great

Tacoma native here - I cannot comment on how it compares to the rest of the country since I've been here all my life. I think you should visit the area before making any plans on moving. Do you like the outdoors, such as hiking? Then you will like it in this part of the country, otherwise just pick somewhere else.

Tacoma property is going up due to all the people moving to Seattle for work. Seattle prices are getting out of control from what my Seattle friends tell me. Keep that in mind.

Traffic gets out of hand on I-5 around the Tacoma Dome, so please keep that in mind.

Fun fact - back in the 80s all the gangs from California moved to Tacoma of all places. Apparently it was pretty bad back then but it honestly isn't that bad right now. Seattle is much scarier now due to all the transplants - I saw a man get shot about 15 feet away from me, and it was not even dark out. I hope to never go through that again. Do not drive in Seattle if you can avoid it.

Please don't be an asshole. That's really it.

Yeah, the whole Tacoma-Seattle area is a completely different place than the rest of Washington

>$700 a month
>cheap end for seattle

couve/kelso/portland aint too bad i hear
tri cities is kinda shitty tho

Looks more like darrington

Wtf i thought Seattle was white hipster paradise? Is it actually a dirty shithole like SF turned out to be?