Why do Hollywood constantly pushes the idea that Paris is a nice place and if you go there you'll be happy?

Why do Hollywood constantly pushes the idea that Paris is a nice place and if you go there you'll be happy?

youtube.com/watch?v=4m1prnjNPcM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/
youtube.com/watch?v=et81bi2pqw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

maybe because it's a very divided city by rich and poor (immigrant) arrondissements? if you go to the right places it will definitely be a nice trip

Foreign countries actually pay Hollywood to have their major cities in Hollywood films. Its a form of advertising.

this argument we works for literally every large city, including Dhaka and Nairobi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

The richs are no longer in Paris. They have Neuilly or St Cloud instead, not mentioning Versailles, Duc or Fontainebleau.

yes, that's why you can't generalize large cities

Because anglos control hollywood, unlike what Sup Forums makes you believe, white frenchs want to populate Africa but they must exchanging it with their empty country (comparing africa to france, africa has more resources, they just don't let africans exploit their own resources), it's happening here in Mexico as well, you see more white mexicans more and more, and the brown ones are disappearing, in a few decades Mexico will end up being white and the only brown thing remaining is the eagle in the flag.
Even breitbart was posting about how they want africans to become a minority in their own continent and they were inviting their users to populate south africa.
I was laughing about the irony of the far-right complaining about muslims in europe in the past couple of years, but they seems to "forget" about the white-washing in brown countries since centuries, cuba was 90% black since the 60's now it's half of it for example, also muslims were dying since the russian-european-anglo invasion in the middle east.

4 billions blacks in 2100.

And 10 billions of whites in Africa the same year, it really makes you think.

Show me where the UN estimated that there will be 10 billions whites in 2100.

esa.un.org/unpd/wpp/

Are you stupid?
Of course there is not, whiteys won't show the true statistics of how they are changing their empty countries in to the full green ones.

France is empty? Please tell me more about my country. Germany is empty? You may think that there is less whites because we are going to some greener pastures but we really are just disappearing.

>more white mexicans
in your dreams faggot with not self love.

Please forgive him he is retarded

>Thounsands of years getting fat eating their resources consuming oil and reserves of their mini country.
>our resources will last forever
Whites are changing countries, it's obvious.

White countries.
Russia
Argentina
Chile
South brazil
Usa
Half of mexico
Canada
Eastern countries
And the whole europe
Also the tolerant asians (sarcasm)
Brown coutries are getting destroyed because of white interventions.

We never had oil and our resources are just some iron and some coal. We stopped exploiting both decades ago.

What the fuck is your problem with whites? Chinks change countries too, and everyone else too.

Of course chinks are doing the same, thing aka the Myanmar ethnic "cleaning"

they don't pay, they just offer tax breaks and low prices to shoot there. US states and Canadian provinces do the same exact thing, that's why so many shows used to be shot in British Columbia, like the X-Files.

Ho my fucking god. I have no words.

Du you know, at least, that the Chinks are not doing anything in Myanmar? It's the local Buddhists who got tired of the murders and the rapes and who try to put the criminals in front of a court but the others Muslims apparently side with the criminals.

das rite
i will immigrate to mexico and marry a mexican woman and turn your country white and prosperous and there's nothing you can do to stop me

It looks like I'm reading chinese propaganda from your post.
China is building an artificial island and they even buy the president of phillipines RD in to a war against drugs and are killing thousands of "suspects" aka ethnic cleansing of phillipines, and that is similar on the war oN drugs happening here in Mexico. Same genocide, different countries.

I smile everytime i see a brown/black male with a aryan qt and their mixed kid. At least that meakes me happy in this lost war.

And this pic is shoped

No. The entire touristic part of the city is full of muslims and black criminals.

kek i love this please keep going

It reminds me of the Jewish joke, when Shlomo and Moshe are in the metro in New York
Shlomo is reading the New york Times, but Moshe is reading the official journal of the American nazi party
So Shlomo asks Moshe "Oy vey Moshe, how come you are reading this crap ? "
And Moshe anwers "Well you see in Jewish newpapers there is only bad news, antisemitism on the rise, persecutions everywhere, pogroms ... In this one it says we rule the world !"

>New york Times
>Jewish newpapers
This joke has more layers to it than first appears.

youtube.com/watch?v=et81bi2pqw8

Those who have much, always want more.

Go live in the countryside, Sup Forums.

a whole lot of platitudes we have heard a thousand times already

if i want to hear that "rich people always want to be richer and they'll never be happy" and "i am a simple man i don't need all this" and so on i can just go to the nearest pmu and ask the local drunkard to tell me his opinion

I can guarantee you this guy is happier with his family than any worker in la Défense.

then how come the countryside is empty and dead and full of old people who look depressed, but if you go into any major city at 9pm it'll be full of laughing and smiling people everywhere in the bars ?

how come farmers are the people with the highest suicide rate if it is so fulfilling ?

are you sure varg isn't just another city boy who idealizes life in the countryside ?
and if varg is so happy why does he keep making videos with sad slow music and taking a grave tone, telling us everything in the world is fucked up ? surely with his traditional life away from modernity he isn't affected by any of this

have you ever been around people who work in la défense btw and do you actually know what it is like at all ?

Of course I know, I've worked in La Défense for two years. It's lambs to the slaughter. Don't tell me people in the fucking metro look happier than Varg with his 8 kids and mansion-sized house.

The only reason Varg does this kind of vid is because he has Burzum fans watching for his music too.

Farmers kill themselves because of the economy, they're paid like shit for a lot of work. Varg doesn't work for anybody but himself.

whites always have less kids, no matter where they are, only a few hardcore religious ones have more than 2.5 on average

plus with Africans leaving Africa there will still be more black Africans every year because they breed so much

Varg honestly doesn't look happy to me.
The opposite, i feel like he has an extremely depressed and pessimistic view of the world. I have never seen Varg smile in those videos, not once. Whenever he makes a joke it's very cynical and not meant to be funny. He constantly talks about how everybody in the world except him is doing things wrong and is unhappy.
He has permanently got a grave and sad expression on his face.

what world do you live in ?

yeah it's like he's a murderer or something