Holy shit, christcucks almost made me ignore this masterpiece, it was fucking amazing

Holy shit, christcucks almost made me ignore this masterpiece, it was fucking amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hb8gv8YYs_o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit animation
shit dub
no game monsters
no game musics
almost no action

the "church is evil" is the least of the problems

Is there really no music from the game? That's the only reason I downloaded it.

no music

just some shit generic soundtrack

It's really boring

>series about a vampire hunter
>spends all his time getting drunk and killing Christians
Really made me think

>raised Christian
>dont view christianity as negative like millennials these days
>watch this
>fucking enjoying watched the priests die
Fanaticism and church corruption are terrible things, which is all that this show says

>shit dub

What language did you watch this in?

cristcucks triggerd

Why are british people so dumb?

"Vampire hunter" doesn't explicitly mean killing vampires in Castlevania. The belmonts have a history of killing evil priests (like Shaft)

Sup Forumsedditor go home

>shit animation

I disagree.

>shit dub

I strongly disagree.

>no game monsters

The cyclops was one of the bosses from the game.

>no game musics

No, but the music was good regardless.

>almost no action

Episode 1&2

Dracula confronts the witch burners, dracula fights/rages with his son, dracula goes firey near the old lady, city gets assfucked/overrun with demons scene, trevor's bar fight, trevor sneaks into town, trevor vs priests.
youtube.com/watch?v=hb8gv8YYs_o
You are just being autism.

The full extent of how garbage this site became just dawned on me. It's actually at the point where offended SJW Christians are the norm, holy fuck.

>offended SJW Christians
they're not SJWs, they're edgy contrarians that want to feel offended
SJWs have a sincere belief in crazy whereas these fucks just don't want to be like those other lame cucks who watch popular shows and don't believe in old spirit books

>No, but the music was good regardless.
It's generic as fuck, like your taste.

so nostalgic I downloaded C: sotn.

cant wait for season 2

FPWP

>killing Christians
>Christians
Did anyone even pay attention when they watched this? The entire point of the demons in the church was to drive home the point that the bishop and his lackeys are not Christians.

>believe in Christ
>not christians

is mediocre in every sense, watch episode 1 and then jump to episode 4 Trevor and Alucard fight

>shit finally happens
>it's the final episode
EVERY FUCKING GODDAMN TIME WITH ELLIS
FUCK THAT CUNT

I thought some of the dialogue was great (please remove half of Belmont's lines), and I appreciated that they removed a few frames during certain moments of the battles and sacrificed fluidity to better convey what actions are taking place. Nice editing trick on their part. I could see how dumb weebs think that it somehow constitutes bad animation since they're used to shit. I get people complaining about the vocals - there were a few very noticeable actors that didn't fit the lines, and editing should have kept the vocals at least within a millisecond in sync, which I only noticed was off counted on one hand. Still better lip syncing than just making their lips flap every time a word in spoken like in those terrible Chapanese cartoons. I enjoyed the church, knowing that they showed a real man of God providing the hunter with holy water, showing that the Belmonts have always relied on God, and that God's weapons are probably the source of their sorcery. It was a nice watch, only adding that I think the speaker will probably ruin future episodes if they made her as quippy as the hunter.

>Atheifag kino is a shit kikeflix show from a video game, which is a manchild hobby
Just as bad as Capeshit

Fucking This! We been over this! Also Trevor is helping a persecuted religious sect called the Seekers.

Also the demon in the church scene was fucking Relgionkino!

>God is not here. This is an empty box.
>God is in all of His churches.
>Your God's love is not unconditional. He does not love us. And, He does not love you!
>I have done His bidding. My life's work is in His name!
>You're life's work makes Him puke.
>I am the Bishop of Gresit!
>You're God knows that we wouldn't be here without you. This is all your fault, isn't it?
>She was a witch!
>Lies?! In your house of God? No wonder He has abandoned you.

Are you guys just fucking retarded? How much more do you need to be spoonfed? It's not even subtle that the Bishop and his goons aren't real Christians. If they were, then Demonboss and his demon pals WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO ENTER THE CHURCH. Did you notice how Vampire Killer and the Holy Water burn and kill demons? They were sanctified by real Christian priests and used in conjunction with His will. That's what would've happened with the demons in the church HAD THE FUCKING BISHOP AND HIS PRIESTS BEEN ACTUAL FUCKING CHRISTIANS.

he believes in god and Christ
he is a christian

God and Christ abandoned him for perverting His will. The Bishop used the influence of his position towards his own ends. He murdered members of the Almighty's flock in the Almighty's name. That's beyond mortal sin territory. He removed himself from God's Grace. The Bishop and his priests were Christian in name only, their actions condemned them to their fates. Delusions and mental gymnastics don't make you something you're not. I might say I'm a fucking grizzly bear, and believe it with all my heart and soul but that doesn't make me an 8 foot giant furry mammal with a hankering for berries and salmon. I swear, every Castlevania thread is filled with these butthurt pretend Christians feigning outrage over some perceived sleight. Well guess fucking what? The Corrupted Leader is a trope as old as storytelling.

believing in christ is enough to be saved
this show doesn't know anything about religion as usual

I'm a big fan of castlevania and this is like a 6/10. Too many talky scenes which is t bad on its own, but the diolouge in this show often feels too expository. Also, what the fuck is wrong with the music? Where's vampire killer? Bloody tears? The beginning? Dance of illusions?

fuck off protestant scum
works AND faith save the soul, not either or.

No it's not.
Mortal Sin is a sin that removes you from God's Grace. It is an action(s) one chooses to take. When you remove yourself from His Grace you forfeit your right to salvation. Unless you undertake the Sacrament of Penance on top of honestly and truly resolving to never sin again. This might, Might, absolve you. The Bishop and his goons went beyond this. They chose to claim their own pursuits as God's will. They chose to burn innocents at the stake. They chose to remove themselves from God's saving grace. They chose to remove God's power from their church. And in their arrogance they chose not to set up protections for their congregation against Dracula's coming horde of demons.

This.
“Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you? . . . Therefore, glorify God in your body” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20).

God doesn't want you to squander the incredible things we can do with not only our Faith but our physical bodies as well. He wants us to be the best we can be.

>He murdered members of the Almighty's flock in the Almighty's name. That's beyond mortal sin territory.
So pretty much the whole church during the crusades? Just saying, what the bishop has done was pretty tame compared to some real shit.

>so pretty much every christian sect in history?

Nah, there are a few newer ones that didn't had the opportunity yet (although tyey are trying), just give them time.

...and a Christian priest makes holy water for Trevor, which actually works against the demons (he wasn't false like the others)

It was 8/10.

It completely lacked any spooky scary skeletons terrorizing the countryside. Where are the fucking skeletons? It was all generic demons and shit.

>mfw castlevania discussion leads to protestant vs catholic debate

fucking kek

If Castlevania can do that i can only imagine If these guys watched Hellsing.

>believing in christ is enough to be saved

This is so dumb. You are heretic and you are going to hell. Enjoy!

I liked it and am an ardent Catholic.

Just because some faggot fedora writes that the church is evil, doesn't make the church evil.

Nah, Hellsing doesn't even try. It just uses Protestant/Catholic as generic tribes who hate each other because they have different names. Lots of anime does.

"The" Church doesn't have to be evil, but individuals within the Church can be evil. Like the Catholic pedo priests.

>So pretty much the whole church during the crusades?
Driving back heretic hordes who have been plundering and enslaving your people for hundreds of years is hardly equivalent mortal sin. God doesn't frown on self defense or the defense of others.

Biggest problems were the shitty soundmixing/soundtrack and some wonky writing. Episode 2 was weak. The show itself was great.