Lucy Harris smart smart smart
Martin Harris dum

nice one

Super smart

he is really smart though

>smart people have bald heads
>Trey Parker is going bald

OPs theory checks out

>just wants to make shit he enjoys and make a living off it, and play board games and D&D with friends/family

my mom told me autistic people never make it big, Trey is proof she's wrong. well done Trey!

youtube.com/watch?v=ALFhHF91g9c

Wait, what did Trey do recently that people are suddenly pissed off at him here?

Some people blame South Park partially for Clinton losing, and won't just accept she was possibly a bad candidate

Baseketball was a decent movie. It belongs up there with Dumb and Dumber and other great comedies of the era.

Nope, everybody knows Matt Stone is the genius.

Trey helped at the start, but it out of his depth now. Matt keeps him around because he's a nice guy.

>makes shitty flash animations about little kids like an autistic sperglord
>makes him nearly half a billion dollars
how is this even possible?

Do you need to be smart to write a Tony winning play and team america?

They were entertaining cartoons. Make a product people like and you become successful. What's so hard to understand?

But nobody on Sup Forums liked Hillary. At least nobody outside of /lgbt/ and /lit/

No, Trey does most of the creative work. Matt handles the finances and business side (math major, and he comes from a family heavily involved with money matters) with some creative input.

>Some people blame South Park partially for Clinton losing
Why?

That's such bullshit. Our culture and economic system value popularity. If success is all that matters then life is just a popularity contest. What a disgusting society

There are still people here that don't like Trump, and blame their show for people being apathetic on voting. It's not smart, but it's a thing.

Turd sandwich/giant douche stuff. Some people say they made too many people apathetic to politics by claiming both parties are terrible, and shit like that.

People are desperately trying to find any reason to explain Trump winning, and lash out.

I really don't understand what you're sperging out about.

Not the Sharpest tool in the Shed, ain't ya?

is dis tru?

>Takea few light jabs at Clinton

>Have a character who represents Trump literally beg the audience to vote for Clinton.... multiple times

After years of playing the muddle of the road they finally outed themselves as true leftists

Not smart to alienate a large portion of your audience, but hey, they're already rich so what do they care?

The concept of success is bullshit

Smarter than you

Yeah. Was on some podcast, don't recall what. Trey hates dealing with the business side of things, but Matt is one of those people who really enjoys that type of shit. He's a bit more creative, the other more logical/business minded or whatever.

Good duo if you want to make a lot of money, seems like.

But they made it obvious they didn't like Clinton. They just felt that Trump was completely ridiculous (but sort of underestimated just how angry and disenfranchised a lot of Americans were).

Not liking Trump does not make you a leftist.

>Talking turds, Jesus mockery, extreme violence and sexual deviance

These guys did what a lot of people in Hollywood do when they want to get rich. They went into the sewer and catered to the lowest common denominator. It's not rocket science. Smut and perversion sell.

Art / Money
Duality of the 21st century Jew

>didn't like Clinton
>liters begging people to vote for her
Uh huh. Credibility gone

>he comes from a family heavily involved with money matters
You mean he's a jew?

What ten episode leftist propaganda story arc will the bless us with this season?

I'm betting it will be about refugees and how we should all let them into our hearts and homes

They'll probably be a cool new Muslim kid and Eric will be all racist and stuff. Basically a stand in for Sup Forums.

>t. doesn't actually watch the show

>You work to contribute something to society that people want
>You reap the rewards of your work
Doesn't sound like bullshit to me, I think you're just jelly.

Are you purposefully being an idiot? They thought Trump was completely ridiculous. That is separate from not liking Clinton.

having someone you don't like is preferable to them than putting in someone completely ridiculous

I loved the election propaganda of last season. Nothing like putting aside entertainment value to spend ten episodes telling me to vote for the candidate of your choice. Enlighten me oh Hollywood elites! Surely I can't make this decision for myself.

Oh, so that's why people are mad at him right now. Because South Park made fun of Trump (like they make fun of everyone).

That makes sense, I was wondering where this was suddenly coming from.

>how is this even possible?
fucking notch made 2+billion off of a shitty pixel lego game.
How can south park, with it's 20 years air time, merch, movie, games etc have not made billions

>spend ten episodes begging the audience to vote for their preferred candidate
Credibility gone

So you have trumpfags claiming their spouting leftist propaganda, while leftists are claiming they're responsible for younger generations being too apathetic and thinking both parties are terrible (giant douche vs turd sandwich shit).

Apparently South Park is still doing it right.

Everyone in all forms of media made fun of Trump. His followers literally did not care.

>I hate freedom

Okay, purposefully being an idiot. Gotcha.

I have never heard a single leftist anywhere make this argument.

And the episode where Clinton loses was the single most biased thing I've ever seen on tv

>His followers literally did not care.
Sup Forums in general, and some in this thread shows otherwise. Everyone's gotta get offended at everything these days.

>personal attack strawman
That's a nice cop out for dealing with a painful truth you can't handle

Yeah, whenever you see a celebrity coming under fire, you know that they must have insulted Daddy Trump

You need to stop projecting

>making the same shit jokes everyone and their mom was
We grew up on South Park being edgy and having a more independent and relatively objective voice from other mass media content.
Last season was just plain bad. Safe boring shit. Might as well have just watched mom-core comedy like Modern Family and Colbert.
Nope Trump and his supporters can't be more nuanced than what CNN says. Drumf is raycis

>I have never heard a single leftist anywhere make this argument.
I'm going to take a guess and say you don't actually talk to that many leftists

Plenty of them are pointing out how they're refusing to make fun of Trump this upcoming season. They're ignoring that they're refusing too because everyone's doing it, and they're pretty tired of it

Oh look, the alt-right learned a new word! I guess "fake news" and "nothing burger" didn't pan out, since it turned out that the media was right and that Trump actually did collude with Russia, lmao

It has made billions, it just has more than one person entitled to the profits.

>if i keep saying it, it becomes true, and I will ignore everything that's said
I'll go ahead and let you say whatever last thing you feel you need to if it makes you feel better, since you seem to be one of those types of people

>t. doesn't actually watch the show

They've already done both of those stories

it's true our economic system values popularity

is that such a bad thing?

things are only popular because people like it

the cardinal truth is that most things that were popular were at one point good
(family guy, south park, starwars, star trek)

>making the same shit jokes everyone and their mom was
and that's exactly why they're not going to really touch Trump anymore in the show. It's being way overdone.

Please cite examples

What season was 10 episodes of leftist propaganda? Because it wasn't last season

It was overdone before they started.

ITT: Matt & Trey the South Park guystry desperately to regain the myth of their impartiality

They already started the season, and we're making episodes a week in advance of airing (which is a short fucking time to flip an episode).
In any case, they're not going to be doing purposefully connected episodes anymore, unless some funny idea for some reason requires it. They said they didn't like it, and want to mostly focus on just the kid doing kid shit again.

Who ever claimed they were impartial? Nobody ever did, and they never pretended to be. They just hate extremists on all ends.

Some idiots here are claiming they are leftist here, but that's it.

How can you people be so outraged over every little thing?

I was always told liberals were the ones who couldn't take jokes. Matt and Trey even said that's why it was more fun to rail on them

Notch fucked over all of his employees and partners by structuring Microsoft buyout in such a way that his employees get jack shit if their shares hasn't vested (tech firms grant rights to company shares X years in future to retain employees; shares not yet 'vested' get lost if they leave) yet (none of it has).

That's why Notch is so rich.

Kyle is based on Matt, right down to the Jew gold

>the cardinal truth is that most things that were popular were at one point good
Yes, the Big Bang Theory is good, so is WWE, reality tv, obesity, fake tits, pewdiepie, reddit, not washing your ass after taking a shit, etc. The free market and democracy are ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANt
Also, an actual unique person can't exist here. Your art is only worthy if other people like it. Far off eccentricity is unsustainable. It's fucking stupid and forces conformity. You literally have to seek approval from others or you will starve to death. Fuck this world

why was your mother trying to put you down, no matter how true it might be? Mothers are supposed to be unrealistically optimistic about their own children.

>son: that's a derp
>trey: what did you just say?
>son: I said that's a derp. You don't even know what derp means. You don't get it.
>trey: look up derp on the internet right now
>looks up derp
>"made by Trey Parker and Matt Stone in South Park"
kids got no respect

>Spend an entire season campaigning for Clinton / Kaine 2016
What did Matt & Trey mean by this?

>Garrison is a Giant Douche
>Clinton is a Turd Sandwich
>"campaigning for Clinton / Kaine"
this election brought in the most idiotic redditors over

they kind of lampooned clinton too for being an idiot with a terrible campaign.

Shit mothers maybe. Preparing your kid for the world is their chief role and it seems like she's done a pretty good job.

big bang theory is good - it's not fucking amazing but it's just a show for normal people to laugh at nerds and it works

WWE events get sold out constantly

i dont get your point

The whole of season 20 was embarrassing, probably even worse than season 13, but this episode in particular was unbelievable. Trey and Matt had been shitting on Hillary Clinton since the very start, but then they did the unthinkable and dedicated an episode to shill for her and wrote an entire season and plot under the assumption that she would win.

Their parody of Trump was almost as offensive. Trump himself is hilarious and there's plenty to parody and laugh about in the past two years. But what did Trey and Matt come up with?
>LOL Trump is racist!
>Look at my stank face do you like my stank face?
>Yet another Star Wars joke in the same season the memberberries kept making Star Wars references
>Trump ran as a joke he never wanted to win please vote for Hillary

Sad. Trump and Mr. Garrison are way funnier, combined they were one of the dullest character yet. At least they admitted they weren't funny, but the season won't go away and now Mr. Garrison will be around for 4 (8) years taking screentime yet doing fuck all, kind of like the whole Garrison turning into a woman for 4 seasons a decade ago, and will be surrounded by memberberries talking about Chewbacca for the nth time.

It's been almost a year and I still cannot believe what a shitfest that season was. They should just pretend it never happened, have Mr. Garrison come back and make Trump take over as President since he has appeared in the series before.

They made fun of Drumpfy, their meme clown

if Drumph doesn't want people to make fun of him, perhaps he should stop acting like one of Krusty's fucking sidekicks.

>sniffs sniffing their own farts

what was he trying to tell us?

Yes but Orgasmo is a masterpiece.

they never came off as supporting Hillary

the problem is that they didn't have a good grip on Trump's platform, and the conflict within the right wing between the dominant neocons and the Ron Paul/Pat Buchanan/Trump anti-establishment movements.

and although Matt & Trey are libertarians, they're clearly minarchists who still have reverence for government itself. they want the president to be "presidential" instead of wanting to undermine the very idea of government.

their fundamental understanding of the situation was wrong, but I don't blame them. we won't really understand the Trump movement until years after it is over. I don't claim to know what his priorities will be, what he'll actually implement, or what the consequences will be. It could be great. it could be bad. it could be insignificant

Go home Trey

>we're

>why are humans social creatures

My heart is full as a baked potatah

Krustys side kicks are 100 percent of the time smarter and less obnoxious than him... What wad your point again ?

This just show the ignorance of the clinton democratic voters. American middle class is being fucked by both parties that are bought by multi-international corporations. That is how people who voted Obama for two cycles changed to Trump, because he said he was not like the others (even though he is), he said he was not and that is what desperate people who are sick of seeing the system being openly rigged against them. The only party who is fighting within itself to try to change is the democrats, but we can now still see them being worked against by the establishment dems. Its a clusterfuck of corruption. The political commentary was spot on.

Okay.

Life at its basic level is a popularity contest. The most popular mutation wins.

They literally fucking endorsed Hillary

BASEDketball

[citation needed]

You know when you're over 30 the odds of finding a single attractive female with no children are slim to none, right?