Their just gonna straight up kill him arent they?

Their just gonna straight up kill him arent they?

Can meme magic prevent an assasination?

That's Plan B if the media character assassination doesn't work, I'm sure.

is kek with us?

kek will only show himself when the time is right.

yes, kek is with us, and also with you

>Trump gets shot
>survives
>we see the largest turn out in american history to support him
They dont want this, so he is safe.

They can't, and they won't

They know the consequences

Only if he 1ups Hillary.

Kek defends his faithful. Donald is his prophet

except this time it will be a pro, and from long distance. Imagine the iconic picture of Ivanka with her dads brains in her laap

Assassinating him would pretty much confirm to everyone that democracy is dead

What? America goes back to playing Xbox?

counting integers proves

but these dubs save him

Since they're accusing him of encouraging people to assassinate Hillary, they're plan must be to encourage people to assassinate him.

That's how propaganda works. You accuse your enemy of doing what you want to do to justify your actions.

Exactly, what if that "autistic" english guy succeded

They would just play the "mental illness" card like they do with muslims

I dreamt it today. Not kidding. Shit was so realistic and vivid. I was having such a nice time with Trump and his family, he introduced me to his children, to his wife. We laughed in his Air force one, we laughed in the limo.

All took a turn when we were heading up to his office in Trump tower. We headed in the elevator and a man stood there wearing a suit and carrying a suitcase. A tear rolled down his face as he shook Trump's hands when suddenly, out of nowhere, he took out a handgun and shot Trump in his leg, then in his chest; face. I tried to grab the pistol but I failed. I stood there as he threw me on the floor, looked at me in the eye and shot me point blank.

It was so fucking sad pol. That beautiful build up for nothing... him getting assassinated.

implying anyone would care, people have pokemon go now.

and start the civil ear, the little civil war that kills them all off?

Target identification and tracking would be a little difficult, wouldn't you say?

the time is now I declare

at least you died with trump

At least yeah.. I woke up so frightened, this dream was way too vivid.

what are you tying to say?

If they do I think there's a 44% chance of revolution, maybe not right away, but that sort of event would get the ball rolling

Why kill a morbidly obese old loser who is self-destructing day after day?

Welcome to universe B. Better luck this time.

Kek is allmighty, ask and you shall receive

his power would only be stronger in death. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: Trump is our caesar, the man who saw the republic crumbling. Baron is our Augustus, the boy who will fix it. Long live Baron

I'm off to sleep since it's fucking late here.. maybe I get to see the sequel starring Baron