Do people from Socotra look like Yemenite Arabs? Or do they look like Somalis/Horners?

Do people from Socotra look like Yemenite Arabs? Or do they look like Somalis/Horners?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soqotri_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good question

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soqotri_people

Thanks

arabs with nigger/poo skin

Not enough pics

They look like tamil indians

I wonder if the girls there are hot

qt

Arabs and poos

Why Indians?

Yemenis and Omanis look like Indian Arabs/black Arabs.

Have they always looked like that? Or are they mixed with Indians and Blacks?

Sacotra is salty somali clay

They always looked like that. Gulf Arabs and Bedouin tribes are always darker than other Arabs and look more like Sub Saharan Africans.

Tfw iberian tribe

Silence wh*toid

Mongolian eyes, cant grow a beard, short, side angle so we dont see wide broad nose. kys mexitrash.

Socs are mix mash that island was always a reststop thru out history so poos,horner,yemen,bantu are blended its like a more arab Madagascar.

>mexitrash
rude
I didn't know Indians sent trading missions to East Africa

Look at a map and see who borders the Indian ocean dumbass these are all ancient sea faring people my people even used to go all the way to Indonesia and did the Indians.

Yeah, who can forget the great Aboriginal trading empire. Kys, rude cunt. Now, fuck off.

>Yemenis are Somalis

Please stop this meme. Literally no Yemeni person in real life would call themselves Somali and they don’t look like Somalis at all. Stop we wuzzing so hard.

What are you talking about dum african?

Why do Somalis try to perpetuate that meme?

We didn't reach those savages you taking shit too literal. But India/East Africa/Indonesia all had contact for centuries. India used to be known as Kush along time ago too they even have a river named after Ethiopian King. Muslims from horn of Africa/Arabia used to go to India how do you think Pakistan developed? they are poos who converted and mixed with Arabs, Muslims also went to even Philippines and converted part of their land.

He never said that

We have alot in common we are neighbors our cultures are more similar , food, clothing, khat, etc than they are to you other Arabs. This is more than genes its cultural people crossed gulf to escape persecution during the founding of Islam and Ethiopia once used to control all of South Arabia. You clearly dont know any history.

what is that pimple

Somalis always try to convince people that they’re Semitic Africans, like the Ethiopians. It’s true, but saying that Yemenis are descended from Somalis just because a few East Africans settled there is nonsense. The inhabitants of Yemen were Bedouin and always have been.

wh*Toid genes

Somalis are not Semitic. The habeshas of Eritrea and north Ethiopia are. We are Cushitic, closer to the old Sudanese people.
We do share a lot of culture with Semites

No, you aren't even human, retarded somalian simian.

Go back to being a tree shrew in your natural habitat away from the cities of humans.

>that pic
Your people got literally banned from entering the US, you fuck.
>how do you think Pakistan developed?
The area of Pakistan was converted under Arab and Turkic rule, you had nothing to do with it.
>and Ethiopia once used to control all of South Arabia.
>You clearly don't know any history
lol how ironic
>inb4 Aksum

>Sup Forums screenshot phonepost
Somalis are semi-arid desert people not jungle people. That face in your shitty android screenshot is not that of a Somali man
Sup Forums is bad for your brain

I always found it ironic how the people on this site keep calling East Africans subhuman, yet you drool over the women and constantly post them.

They're not the same people

>and they don’t look like Somalis at all.
You said above that Yemenis and Omanis looked like Black Arabs

Go back to your wild life reserve monkey.

Ok this guy clearly doesn't know history or is a Zionist. We share the same dna halogroup as berbers in north Africa, culturally we are most similar to Yemen due to people crossing over for centuries. Also Semitic? Also you might speak Semitic but you are really Hamitic as are all north Africans dna wise, only J is Semitic, you are a arabized berber colonized by force which is why your ancient kaffir empires fell while we still speak our original kushitic Asiatic languages. You are not as noble as us if you were you wouldn't be defeated up by a small as nation like isreal in that 7 day war.

Black Arabs yes, but they are not Somalis. They look closer to Sudanese than Somalis.

>made an unironic response to a shitpost
Feel disappointed in myself

Somalis are basically blacked Arabs

I find it ironic how subhumans now come searching for their masters and are in their masters home and habitat.

Somali facial features dont shift but our skin tone can be just as light as a yemeni or egyptian.

Egyptians are a mix of kangz, berbers and peninsula arabs
algerians and morrocans and Tunisians are hamitic berbers. north africa is not a monolith
>you no REEL MUZLIM bcoz you loos to jooz

they got raped by everyone i'm tell it like it is to this idiiot. Everyone ran thru those women , Romans, Greeks, Arabs, Sudanese,France, Britian, and now America and Isreal, they are the first rape babies, raped so hard they cant even read their hieroglyphics kek.

What old Sudanese people?
>semi-arid people
I thought South Somalia was fairly lush or at least it looks like it on Google Maps

Post pics

we only moved there in the past 2000 years or so, now its almost completely populated by bantu ex slaves who used to get sold off to arabs. some of them claim to be the natives of the area

Does this look Somali to you?

Idk, I'm not that familiar with how Somalis look, I know they're usually not as light as this girl, though

Somalians look like simians.

Atleast im not a mexican rofl.
slaves who pick fruit for pennies.

skin colour varies heavily in somalis
but she is as light as it gets for a pure somali
facial features are generally the same

Somalis have an incredibly distinct headshape. I can know a Somali from miles away just by looking at their head

Why is Somali diaspora always so rude ? There's another Somali diaspora in America who also hates Mexicans besides this one.
How common is her skin color among Somalis?

Most of these women are Eritrean and Ethiopian. Pretty close facial features though

We only respect fellow Somalis or Muslims not a mexican.

How were Bantus able to overrun the area if they were slaves? Did the slave trade suddenly stopped and they got stranded there?

None of those are humans all would go to the zoo along with other apes.

somalis be racist n shit yo, especially the ones who encounter race autism on somali forums and Sup Forums
>How common is her skin color among Somalis?
pretty common, usually those who are from north of mogadishu
my family has lived in the capital since the 1930s but mostly married within my clan

Okay

The horn of Africa expert Arab everyone, comments to complain and agree with me in the same post. This one is all Somali not mixed.

Who dis?

a mongoloid Mexican calling anyone an ape, rofl.

>How were Bantus able to overrun the area if they were slaves?
because of the fertile land you mentioned before
>Did the slave trade suddenly stopped and they got stranded there?
yep, we stopped it as recently as the 1920s

>horn of Africa expert

Sorry I didn’t mean to come off as condescending. It’s that I’ve seen tons of Somalis before and know what they look like. They all have this distinct headshape, it’s even here too

While the Somali clans were fighting those niggers just bred like roaches the south is lost to these niggers.

North Somalis look like this

I feel sorry for you now.

You poor simian.

The head is just caucasoid the unique thing about us that exaggerates things is our chin is very tiny proportionally, I read somewhere that we have the smallest chin lower mouth ration in the world because we were mainly camel milk drinkers for along time.

>these niggers

Nigga please don’t do this. I hate it when africans call other Africans niggers cause they think it’ll make people like them more or something.

this

You yourself are using the word?

To explain to him. I’m not going to say “the n word” because that’s gay as fuck. If I want to say it then I’ll say it properly. NIGGER

You dont even live in America anyone living here hates niggers. Nothing wrong with racism its natural I'm sure Arabs feel superior to Indians working in the Gulf states right?

t. literal n*gger

Somalis owned niggers not niggers.