That episode where a fish went into his dick and turned it into a propellor so he could swim fucking fast

>that episode where a fish went into his dick and turned it into a propellor so he could swim fucking fast

Thread has potential, continue

Round the Twist was absolute kidkino

HAVE YOU EVER

Bronson lived in my town and we use to always say the Round the Twist theme song right near him. Wasn't ever really impressed we remembered it all.

I thought it went up his ass

My heart is yurning, my bum is burning

>you will never have a qt twin sister with a nice singing voice
>she will never kiss you along with the rest of your female classmates and qt teacher after you put on magic lipstick
>it will never make her realize she is in love with you and you will never have a romantic relationship with your qt twin in a comfy lighthouse

>you will never turn in a little frog boy and climb inside Lauren Mayberry's pusy

More info, which bronson

I can barely stand to watch that show anymore, because so much of the Australia of my childhood that it depicts has been destroyed.

What do you mean? How so?

The show made Australia look comfy af, desu.

Nanny state

Ice Maiden episode is KINO

Round the Twist 2017 The Current Year. Linda, Pete and Bronson discover a ghost in the lighthouse undergoing a gender identity crisis and need to get Kelly who runs the fish and chip shop and is also a spiritual medium to perform a vagineance with the use of dreamtime magic.

I remember the ice cream from the nostril episode and the brains episode, because they both made me want to vomit

>almost all white
>comfy
>easy going, friendly people
>"fair go" attitude, not "fuck you got mine"

Australian society has changed dramatically since the turn of the century, its become a lot more low trust and there's less sense of community. There's still a lot of places like that but when I was a kid (am about Bronson's age) everywhere was like that

Why did it change? What can be done to save it?

The internet and consuming too much American media is what changed.

But Americans are nice, not "fuck you got mine".

Our media is cancer though, I'll give you that.

All sorts of things, the biggest single factor though was probably the housing boom, Australia has been in a non-stop housing boom since around 2000. For the first real time it was possible for a huge number of ordinary Australians to make a great deal of money at the expense of their countrymen. I think when that happens on such a large scale it has to have a fairly profound affect on a nations psyche

I have no idea how to fix it

Shut up, faggot. Your life is shit because you stopped taking care of yourself after your parents let you out into the world.

Be the change you want to see, faggot bitch
This. Sick of people crying and not doing anything. If you want to have a sense of community in your neighbourhood, make an effort and do it yourself. If you want people to stop being beta bitches, organise a camp or fishing trip with your buddies/co-workers/ relatives.

If you did this at any age after 13, you were being a little cringey faggot. Why would you even do that?

Thank you.

I grew up in the 90's and as a child of the 90's watching everyone around me bitch and moan about how "things ain't what they used to be" and how "everyone" ruined "everything" - just chill the fuck out.

We should be focused on wage inequality, climate change, reducing corruption in large sectors of government and helping those who need help but if you're going to be just a loud noisey fucktard being like "waaa, the country is fucked and I can't do anything but blame a "less sense of a community" and "THE DINDU NUFFIN'S" - you have failed yourself, your race and your country.

TL;DR STFU and go and do something with your life to make the world a better place. Your nostalgia has no currency in the modern world, unless someone ELSE is making a dime off it.