Alabama here. Do Yankees actually pay upwards of 1200 a month to live in a 1 br apartment?

Alabama here. Do Yankees actually pay upwards of 1200 a month to live in a 1 br apartment?
Why? Thats basically sharecropping.
Pic related, my dogs
I pay 350 for a 2 br house on an acre of land, got my puppers sunning around.
Can they even have dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

alterraoverlook.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indiana here, I pay $515 a month for an apartment. There's a house not too far from me for only 69k, and I'd only be paying $260 something a month for that if I'm lucky. Is this a sneaky Jewish trick, or am I just that stupid for never once thinking to get a house? My coworkers are telling me I should stay in the apartment because of homeowners insurance and shit, so what gives?

Texas here. $950 is the cheapest boiler room sized apartment in my area that isn't filled with niggers and beaners

Why? Because someone is willing to pay for it. Little something called Capitalism and freemarket.

i was telling my GF we should move into the middle of the country for this very reason (1BR appt in southern CA, 1300 mo.)

she said the only problem is there's no work out there, is this true?

Unlike you, yokel, I'd prefer to not live in a trailer park.

After 08 they slammed credit restriction so tight they have a massive surplus of houses that will only worsen as boomers die. We will have miles of open housing, I fully plan to squat.

>house
>trailer

Not the same bro

Right, but should I go for the house or what? It's literally just a road or so over from me so commuting to work and school would still be the same distance for me, if not slightly shorter.

I'd be going from a one bedroom apartment where the living room, dining room, and kitchen are just one big room, to a three bedroom place with a basement, for half the price per month. Is that too good to be true?

The only thing I could see myself losing is obviously I'd have to do my own maintenance, and I might have to pay for gas, but still...

1300 a month? You could have 3 mortgages for that rent the other 2 houses out and pay for all 3.
What do you get?
What do you own of actual value? Is that more or les than your parents had at your age? Instead of hurling insults you should ask why 40% of your gross income goes to housing whereas it is only 12% of mine.

what if i wanted to buy one of those houses, is that a dumb idea?

California here, $1250 for a one bedroom in SoCal

Rooms on craigslist are 500-700 a month.

Owning land is never bad. Earth is the one thing they cant make more of. Own land, I have been buying land whereever I could for 16 years, I won nearly 90 acres free and clear bc Alabama has no property tax

Yeah but you live in Alabama, the worst Southern state.

Pensacola Florida. I pay 350 a month for a tree bedroom house on an acre of land - suburbia, yes, but a quiet neighborhood with but three nigs who go to church and work hard, and white middle class folks.

Two outside dogs, one inside.

Three

Why live there? At some point wont the rich price out the people who provide them goods and services?

You get a place not in the middle of nowhere.

Alabama is the whitest state south of Tennessee, friendo.

of course there's no work out there you dumb nigger do you think there are tech firms just sitting in the middle of fields? most work in rural areas is either farming (almost all automated) or skilled labor near small towns. If you have no skills that qualify you for anything other than the service industry you'll find nothing out there to do.

1600 per month to live in a shitty neighborhood. Good neighborhoods cost 3000 per month

Why would i want to live in one of the worst states in America? I make good money and get to live in a cool city filled with pussy.

well thank god i set tile then

Nice doggos mate. The one on the left looks eerily like one of mine.

>falling for the jew renting trap
>not living with your parents until you can put a down payment on a home

All those old people have the right idea I think. Florida always seemed pretty based, beautiful weather and scenery and not outrageously to live in.

Honestly, the weather and the bitches. And I was born here.

I've traveled the entire southern US and all of it had shitty weather and (no offence) ugly ass people.

I'm convinced that California is a natural eugenics program. 10/10 bitches everywhere.

South Carolina here. $320 a month for a studio apartment.

I live in North Alabama, where we make rocket and missile parts. Highest per capita concentration of PhDs on planet earth is my town of Huntsille.
Every thing you have stated about Alabama is an assertion based on faulty stereotypes but here is something that is fact: If you pay 1300 to live in a box you are no better off than the Irish under Brit landowners in the 1840s.

1200 for one bedroom is very cheap here.

>not outrageously expensive

Fuck, typo

Not really. Housing shortages usually caused by city council blocking development and people who already own property. Allows them to charge high rent while the tenets bleed. Though some people like to call that the free market...

You have to put up with them bitching, but yes, this is the smartest option in our current economic climate. Poor faggots can claim independence while they go into debt.

>the bitches

ill vouch for that. leaving the state, or even just socal is pretty shocking.

And they voted for Dahnald

But yeah, Escambia county is pretty based as long as you stay away from the alphabet soup streets, and the nigs here know better than to get all uppity.

Going to save up a few years and then Buy a house in Gulf Breeze, which is where all the decently well off white brethren fled to.

The only time it's not way cheaper to live in the country is when you're building.

This is pretty much true everywhere because of basic supply and demand.

Northerners do not pay more because they're fro the north, they pay more because there are more urban hubs in the North, and they are likely to be living in or near one.

Go rent the same size house with the same size land in Birmingham, and you'll see an excellent example of this basic fact.

I am literally a homeowner. I wrote a book that became an NYT best seller for 12 weeks. That was like winning the lottery. Feels great, bro.

as an IT guy in the city who pays 1200 for rent I feel like you are leaving out the part where you are tied to a long ass mortgage, have old shitty appliances, expensive self repairs on complicated shit, no high paying work in the immediate area, long drives for the most basic of necessities, etc.

Congrats, I really admire authors.

California here, we pay $1500 a month

>set tile
setting tile is something you do yourself unless you want to pay some spigger to do it

The 1200 a mo you pay is 800 more a month than me and 9600 per year.
The savings will buy me a new appliance or two.

Could you post a pic of the Alabama landscape, or out your window of your acre? I have always wanted to visit the south. Great looking pup pups, sounds like you are paying about 1/4 what I would in Alberta.

Iowan living in Alabama here:

No... only in big cities or if they're retards paying for shitty "studio" apartments and shit like that. Rent in my homestate is roughly the same as it is down here, and I'm currently paying $500 for a two bedroom apartment a half mile from campus for reference.

>long drives for the most basic of necessities
There's a grocery or hardware store no more than a 10 minute drive away in any direction. I technically live in a city, but it's only one of around 15000 people. Living outside the city limits was no different other than fast internet.

Urbanfags are cancer and the reason liberalism exists. They rationalize slavery.

Heres my house

maybe if you live in a mobile home and want to do a remodel with some hardee backer and netted pre layed tile

last job we did we made 7,000 for two months of sporadic work (its some film editors new house)

435 for a 1 bedroom here in Cincinnati. Thinking about buying a place in Oakley soon since its seeing rapid development and if I can deal with a few nigger neighbors until they get priced out by the gentrification, I'll have a hell of a nice investment and a spot in a growing part of town.

Let me guess, you live in flyover land and work a $12 an hour job.

which i guess wouldn't work cause there are no film editors in kansas...

i made myself feel stupid

It's called wage slavery.

WElcome to Bama, Roll tide. Make sure you catch a University of Alabama game at Bryant Denney Stadium, capacity 127,000

No way! Fuck man, that looks sweet. Does the deck go all the way around? We call that colonial style here but they don't often make houses like that now, they are all about 50+ years of that style.

I make 17 and own property. What do you actually own?

>Tfw live in NY

My wallet... It's dying...

You can order any home you like friend. No one here will tell you what to do and we have the lowest taxes in the nation.

I own a portfolio of diversified index funds. Why would I tie my capital in an investment as illiquid as real estate if I'm not going to be managing it full time?

Yeah, you'd be competing with illegal Mexicans. Wait, till Trump deports them all.

NYC here. Some of us are here because we can make a huge, shit-ton of $$. Probably more than all of the other posts in this thread combined.

That said, I'd like to live in a "free state" where the 2nd Amendment is still legit.

>i own some digital paper
So nothing.

Thats not real. "Funds" "Capital" is ultimately imaginary. Dirt's real.

What good is money if you arent free? BEst thing we ever did here was make state and local gov broke by refusing to pay taxes. A gov too poor to afford gas is a gov too poor to oppress people.

And the deed to your dirt is any different?

Pleasantly surprised until he said he makes $17 an hour. Only paying $350 a month is something to be proud of when you don't make jack shit.

I make $41 an hour in the city so I guess the extra rent money takes cares of itself.

We have guns to put teeth behind that paper, friend.

I pay 0 in 12 years when it is paid off

I started working in DC.

Something about city hubs, maybe because people hire hotties more often and their are more jobs.

I have not taken a metro once and not seen at least a 9/10 at least twice.

But everyone there is in transient mode. Fuck my 1.5 hour commute.

It lets me move to wherever you live, buy a massive amount of land, and build a wall around it.

>welcome to serfdom

Don't worry, we'll nuke all the cities during World War 3.

What does a plumber/gas fitter/hvac tech/installer make down there? Is there much for jobs for skilled white people?

Actually is is. See whereas the market can shit it self at any point I have a deed and a legal right to that property.
You dont have a legal right to have Apple stay at $100 per share.
Thinking yourself wise you are a fool.

1450 a month in Boston, 1BR

~1300 is about the cheapest 1BR you can get here that isn't a shithole closet

i'm sure i could rent with roommates but i strongly prefer living by myself

Also if your a nog, you can get super cheap prime ass apartments in DC. If you are a young person with a job then fuck you.

>flyover land
Aw gosh darn it, you got us! We poor dumb flyover states sure do suck with our low cost of living, low crime rates, and hundreds of miles of unspoiled forests, hills, and plains in all directions.

Boy oh gosh golly gee, it sure is terrible not living in those big, noisy, expensive, polluted, crime-infested cities on the Coasts! How will we ever survive without that all that important, newfangled "culture" and "diversity" I've heard so much about??

I'm afraid it's powerful boring 'round these here simple parts.

A ton. 600 a week for a single man will buy you a home, food and cover all bills with about 1700 total discretionary.

Do you see black people every day? I usually see around 5 a week here. Usually see about 4 hijabs. Do you guys have multicultur?

Eventually, you will own the house. Try to make an extra mortgage payment each year and you can knock of a lot of money. Interest is where you lose a lot of money to the banks, so nipping it in the bud helps.

Birmingham is the only place I see anything besides niggers and white people. The niggers here don't riot, they just bark.

When the market shits itself your pile of dirt will be worthless.

There are blacks but the way it works in the south is that they have their side of things and we have ours. Cordial to each other but thats it/

By God, thats beautiful.

1. buy house
2. keep apartment
3. rent out each room at your current rent
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!

Where the duck are you living Cletus? /256/ here born and raised. Thinking about moving to /205/.

Anyhow, unless you wanna live in a bumfuck ghetto, you gotta pay upwards of 700+ for a semi decent apartment. Dogs included.

No, it can still grow food and has a house on it. Do you think about the things you type?

Literally no answer will trump the prices from California. I fucking kid you not, $3000 a month for 700 sqft in Sacramento. Not mine, but it's real and it happens.

i make so much more money in the city that my $1200 apartment is still 12% of my income just like yours, only I get to to move to the coolest cities around the world every year instead of being stuck in the same bumfuck shithole for 30 years of my life

I think I'm gonna call a relator and start looking into getting that house, then. I'll be in school for four more years, and maybe when I need to move to the city I can rent it out to my sister or something since she'll be old enough to move out by that point.

I wish. I'm broke. Budget cuts at work got me demoted down to a temp so I went from $14 to $10, and the financial aid at my college is apparently going to start getting stricter about what you can spend it on, so I need to make every little cent count. I couldn't afford to do both right now.

Califag here. There aren't jobs out here. Seriously, don't waste your time. You're either going to have to fight for a job with literally hundreds if not thousands of people or get beat to a job by the illegals. It's an economic shithole here.

And I can buy the pile of dirt next to yours for pennies and do the same thing. What's your point?

I had a two bedroom apartment in a dangerous area (but expensive area) in Maryland for four or so years until I went broke, cost more than 1,200 a month.

In Florence and Killen. Tons of homes, 3 br w land going for 67k total.
Been here since Redstone Arsenal got huge? Fucking jobs everywhere, I got a friend working part time at Rosies ( Middle class Mexican Place) making 700 per wk waiting tables, he saved like 20 k last year

I lived at this place for 2 years when the one bedroom / one bath was $1588. Now it's several hundred more. It was a nice place. At the time, I would have move to a slum and give up the W/D to save about $200. So it wasn't worth it to move down. Everything was costly. Two grand a month in Boston area for a 1/1 is typical today. Lux apt cost around 3k monthly rent, and up. I don't understand the high numbers. . .

Don't you mean the digital paper will be worthless, but my land, guns, and family will be priceless?

Physical property is inherently worth more than something that comes out of a printer.

forgot the link: alterraoverlook.com/

I see, that sounds not too bad I guess. What is the temp like there? Do you have winter snow ever? Or is it just crazy hot every day?

find roommates m8.

the kikes hate it when people split rent.

>cheap homes in florence
Always heard that was a rich neighborhood. Things must have changed since 2010.

If that's so then why can I trade for physical property with stuff that comes out of a printer?

The western part of the Midwest is a bit "flat" if you're used to huge mountains and valleys, but the whole state is basically just miles and miles of woods, rivers, and prairie in every direction.