Why is that when men abstain from dating or even casual sex, they're often derided and called "loser virgins...

Why is that when men abstain from dating or even casual sex, they're often derided and called "loser virgins," but when women do it, they're strong and independent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is when a woman takes a knife to her husband she's a hero?

but when a man takes a knife to his wife he's a monster?

It's a really shitty perversion of right and wrong

Because our entire society is based on an unending paradox of three counter-balancing forces.

1. Our sick desire for "equality", and equivalence of all people.

2. Men's natural chivalry born out of the desire to defend and care for their women.

3. The actual biological realities of men and women and the emergent social differences from that.

We literally live in a schizophrenic society where chivalry and egalitarianism are expected to coexist, where women abandon their social role but men don't, and where the most privileged fucking people in human history [college educated western women] act like they need their own civil rights movement.

You nailed it. Do some writing or radio.

Can't, too busy shitposting.

Same here. Ya know, shitposting is probably more effective than we think.

Really makes you think huh?

Because abusing men is socially acceptable through a convoluted mess of garbage rhetoric.

Sex is different for men and women.

For women, sex is like going out to eat. It's a nice compliment to their lives, maybe they want it, but it's not necessary.

For men, sex is like a biological function. When a man is horny, he feels he has to cum as strongly as he feels he has to breathe or take a huge shit, it's all he can think about until he does.

So for men, willful abstinence is as manly starving or waterboarding yourself.

this isn't what happens

you're called a loser virgin because you couldn't have sex even if you wanted to yet now you're just claiming MGTOW

tl;dr: I'm only pretending to be a sexless virgin

God, taking a huge shit is fucking amazing. I just had one after my coffee. You know those shits that are nice and firm, but slide right out? Minimal wiping afterwards.

So good. Shitting thread general now, I guess.

it's temporary

for the same reason that when a men whores around he is a stud but when women do it she's a slut

No person in the real world I have met except insecure faggots who no one really likes thinks this way.

I've only ever seen it from aforementioned faggots, and on internet shitholes like here.

I have no idea where it comes from.

Even tumblr-tier feminism is extremely rare in day to day activities. So I guess it goes both ways.

Better to have beta men ignoring women than having the same people become white knights and saving hoes after they've ridden the cock carousel

Why even care altogether?

I agree. Usually my shits are rabbit turds and one gets stuck and no matter how much I strain and squeeze it won't come out, or diarrhea. I have irritable bowel syndrome, though. I miss those huge, clean 12-15 inch shits that hurt just a little.

>Not your protector
Why the fuck not, tahts our base instinct as men? Unless shes a random slut, then fuck her.

>Not your provider
Back when society was based and traditional id disagree, but its a shithole now, so yeah i concur,fag

>not your sex object
???

lol you're acting like you're forced into shitty relationships and it's some kind of revolutionary act to not be in one... it's just called being single you fucking dopes lol

Will these women protect, provide, and turn me into a sexual object? Sounds pretty legit.

>but when women do it she's a slut

That hasn't been true for the past 3 or 4 years.

MGTOW is a cancer upon the western world. What better way to show how much of a man you are by being a total beta who doesn't fuck women and contributing to the declining birthrates and eventual downfall of the west?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Because most likely when women do it it's by choice, while for men it's by force.

FYI this thread is lefty-tier of "why X bla bla and not Y is bla bla". You can't understand basic logic?

And stop it with that MGTOW bs, if all you care for is traditional values, there's Western women who value that. You need only one of them and it's not impossible to find her and marry her.

You guys are fucking pathetic.

It still is to women

There isn't a force on earth more hateful and venomous of women than other women

Yeah that's pretty much it.

excellent post

make a fully essay, get it into an image so we can keep posting it