Home Alone

>Movie revolves around three thieves entering a wealthy home
>Upon entering the house, 4 inch thick steel falls and barred the windows and doors
>a PA system starts to screech
"This is my house. I have to defend it" says the man with the raspy voice
>The thieves start to panic and tries to break the windows
"This is my house. I have to defend it"
>Kevin Mccallister (Macaulay Culkin)is now a deranged man obsessed on luring Thieves into his house and lays out clever saw-like traps all over the house in order to torture and kill the thieves
>The thieves die one by one until the last man standing finds a room full of corpses implying that Kevin has done this for decades
>The last thief dies
>Kevin falls down in fetal position repeating this line over and over until it fades to black
"This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone. Did you hear me?..... I'm living alone! I'm living alone!... This is my house.. I have to defend it. This is my house."

Don't breathe is 100x better if you pretend avatar guy is just old Kevin gone blind

It would have been 1000x better if the main girl wasn't wearing socks.

Why does he look like a albinigger there?

Why is Kieran the best Culkin?

Reminds me of the movie Kolobus.

The Collector is my favorite film in the Kevin McCallister Cinematic Universe.

fund it and get Ed in a supporting role

just make it a Saw sequel

or just retcon the saw movies to be a home alone sequel

not like there isn't room for it.

He never recovered from the Terminator going into the lava

Might as well be one of the thieves

>this isn't podracing

Who will Frankie play?

There were only two thieves. Did you guys completely gloss over that fucking part of OPs post?

>not showing multiple thieves across the decades consisting of a partnership of two failed child actors

Haley joel Osment should be one of the first victims of Punished Kevin along with Rufio, then the modern thieves (the main protagonists) is composed of anakin and Dakota fanning

Dont Breathe: Home Alone

>chad thief
>silent psychotic thief
>last man standing thief, guy with a heart of gold, who does stealing to pay for his terminally ill daughter's medical bills

>>last man standing thief, guy with a heart of gold, who does stealing to pay for his terminally ill daughter's medical bills
of course he has to be black

>your entire childhood is basically stolen
>you get millions from it

would you do it bros? feel like you'd be too fucked up to have perspective on anything

ljl

This guy as a trapped in the house salesman went insane.

Blonde men always look weird as fuck.

I like it OP, I like it a lot.

No.

I'd be too fucked up to enjoy any of the wealth or anything else for that matter.

Just imagine.
Your parents whoring you out. Studio execs molesting you.

Why do you think so many child stars ate irredeemably fucked?

>>
>" "

lel

>Kevin decide that the white house is his house
>Government employs a rag tag team of expendable undesirables to reclaim the white house
Kevin vs The World

A remake of home alone where Harry and Marv catch Kevin in, like, 2 minutes because they're not complete fucking idiots, then 2 hours of rape and torture.

Lars Von Trier to direct.

fund it

Culkins creep me out man.