Sonic Comics

I'm getting into post-reboot Sonic now. General Sonic discussion time.

Also, can someone Tl;DR Ken Penders?

>can someone Tl;DR Ken Penders?
Batshit crazy egomaniacal hack who turned the comic into his own personal fanfic and sued Archie because he owns the idea of Knuckles recolors and Sonic wearing a leather jacket.

Make a topic and ask some more questions

Or head to /sthg/ we'd love to answer.

I figured we'd use this as the sonic comic general for the time being, since Mania and Resistance deserve to have /vg/ more.

Let's talk about Penders. I just found out about this monstrosity.

You see his Lien Da yet?

I'm still getting over this. Does it get worse?

I dunno.

You tell me.

This is way more fur faggotry than I signed up fro today, I just bought a mess of Sonic comics.

This shit is fucking real...

That Lien Da standee has eyes that watch you as you move around...

Her eyes are jizzing.

>that mouth
Is this a vore comic?

Oh fuck. I just started reading from issue #1. Is this what I have to look forward to? Where do I skip?

You don't skip motherfucker. You do all of it.

And now you know why Sega has mandates against Sonic crying in the comics.

My favorite part is how the bottom half is flat, but the head and tits seem to have depth...

Its like an optical illusion. Of shit.

>way past cool

I get the feeling Izuka never knew about the lawsuit.

Is Jon Gray still working on the comic?

>he will never finish Chip & Walter or Time Trouble

I heard he left. And actually hated working there.

Nooooooo.

Wasn't the big problem he and others had some woman higher-up who treated the artists and other employees like shit and was flat-out racist towards Jon?

Only the best art

I wouldn't know.

Apparently Jon did something to make people hate him now? Is that accurate?

He's translating Disney comics for IDW now. I've never heard anything about him hating Archie. I figured he was just too busy to work for both companies and his own webcomics.

If you count being very pro BLM, then I guess
He made a lot of vague tweets around the time he left Archie about his life getting a lot better and getting out of a bad situation. Archie isn't a pleasant company to work for

Years ago there was a woman manager/higher-up that was giving him and the other artists shit. I can't remember the entire story. But I never heard anything about him doing anything to make people dislike him.

Ah, okay. Sad that he left Archie but good to know he's still working in comics.

This was the comic cover that got Sega to notice "Wait what the fuck is this hot bullshit, somebody fire this prick in a instant and rework the comic"

>He made a lot of vague tweets around the time he left Archie about his life getting a lot better and getting out of a bad situation
Eh. That could've been anything. He posts tweets about political bullshit and how crazy everyone in the world is all the time.

And you know what, it was the best decision they ever made. There's nothing that ruins a WAYPASTCOOL character more than trying to make them "deep" and "emotional".

You guys seen issue 284? The Freedom Fighters are getting their asses kicked HARD.

Can't stop the masterplan.

He am the Eggman
That what he am
He am the Eggman
He got the master plan

>Diva-isnous
I'm trying to pronounce this but I can't.

Is that even a word?

I think it's supposed to be some kind of word play, but on a word that doesn't exist.

"deviousness" maybe...?