Do you think Sarah Silverman is a funny comedienne?

Do you think Sarah Silverman is a funny comedienne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8
youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SELL THE VATICAN
FEED THE POOR

No but she used to be ridiculously hot before she started removing all her body hair for some stupid reason. She had really nice arm hair.

I think she'd be a lot funnier in my oven.

No but the jews keep pushing her anyway.

What the fuck is her problem?

disgusting rat faced kike belongs in a gas chamber

she's kind of funny

women are funny, get over it

Sometimes she makes me laugh.

No. She's Amy Schumer except she has an attractive/cute voice and was at one time fuckable

No, I saw her recent Netflix special and she was horrendously bad. She manages to cram in more "MAH PUSSY" and "POOP XD" jokes than Amy Schumer does.

Overall she's terrible media figure that contributes nothing to America.

Here's the simple truth: Christians have become a weak, simpering group of people who will bear any humiliation society slings their way. Muslims, for all their faults and how horrible their societies are, are strong people. They murder over this kind of shit.

It's easy to be an edgelord when you're poking the eye of the weak.

She can be really funny but when she bombs she bombs hard

Stop it user, you're being ridiculous.

someone post her big jewish naturals

>chimpouts makes a religion strong

Not anymore, no. She used to be.

Still very attractive, though. Both pre-weight gain and post.

Look who comedians are mocking.

It sure as shit isn't Muslims.

>women
>funny

Look who is currently being firebombed, it sure isn't the Vatican

Muslims are taught to kill/shun non believers/blasphemers. Christians are taught to turn the other cheek abd forgive. That's the important difference. Christians can take a joke, muslims can't

Yeah, that might almost be cool if Europe wasn't welcoming hordes that are creating a new terrorist atrocity once a month and refusing to do anything but meekly tolerate it.

Can you imagine any Muslim nation being that pathetic?

The muslims are fleeing their countries because their shit culture (islam) has turned the middle east into a garbage fire

mecca isn't being firebombed either. what's your point?

It's Christians, not Europeans. Anyway, good luck China, you shall inherit the world, and genocide the Muslims, since Europeans fucked it up.

I agree. Christianity's weakness is fundamental to the doctrine of Christianity. It allowed atheism and enlightenment ideas to flourish, but it has also allowed jeering liberals to become complacent and think that all religions will bow to secular humanism just as easily.

christianity also teaches that in order to protect the flock you sometimes need to kill some wolves

One ideology isn't at war. The other is losing its lands and faithful in droves to bombs.

>One ideology isn't at war.
No, it's long since surrendered, there's no war for Christians left to fight. They'll attend their churches that preach about how not accepting refugees who want to murder gays is racism while Muslims attend mosques that preach that infidels are sub-human.

>while Muslims attend mosques that preach that infidels are sub-human
supreme irony

>surrendered
You mean matured past the point of ever needing to use violence to stay afloat. Christianity has long since integrated into Western society and isn't going anywhere.

Islam must face reform or it will be eradicated.

Humour is a male trait.

The catholic church is literally the institution giving the most money to humanitarian causes.

They're two extremes, the best solution is to have an intermediate balance. Allow criticism and jokes at your expense, but know when to put your foot down and stop putting up with shit.

>You mean matured past the point of ever needing to use violence to stay afloat.
Except the average European wouldn't even use violence if he was sinking to the bottom of the ocean with iron weights tied to both legs. He'd just offer some more free hugs on the site of where his people were murdered.

>wouldn't even use violence if he was sinking to the bottom of the ocean with iron weights tied to both legs
how is using violence supposed to save you from sinking to the bottom of the ocean?

I was continuing the metaphor of 'using violence to stay afloat'.

I would have no problem beating her to death if there were no consequences,y conscience would be completely clear

>false-flag faggots in this thread pretending to give a shit about christianity while shitting on christianity and trying to stir up a christian-muslim war instead of focusing on the real (((problem)))

Anyone who calls christianity a cuck ideology or professes to be a pagan or atheist or whatever shitstain is a jew and you can be sure of that.

The only thing I liked her in was when she got fucked up in The Way of the Gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xsaMcw69D8

She was hot in the Star Trek episode she was in. Now she is just a puppet for he Jewish overlords and all the dumb fuck normies that laugh at stand up comedy like good goys.

do you think its fun wasting our time data mining

>sage

She is cool !!!

well here's a tip, jack: cut the metaphors!

As a Jew, she discusts me.

Here's some comedy for you.

Painting Muhammad with Bob Ross
youtube.com/watch?v=x7PpE15yh58

>You mean matured past the point of ever needing to use violence to stay afloat.
Yes because Christians were killing people left and right when the religion started

he life needs to end

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Mosque_seizure

How many times do we have to liberate palestine from whoever has it this year before humanity gets tired of this shit? Goddamn thing goes back and forth like a ping pong ball over the ages, just give it a rest you dumb mick.

Yes. Good goy.
Give it a rest...

every celebrity that went out of their way to attack Trump has proven to be a hack. So no.

HOL UP
*fires up gas oven*
WUT YOU SAYIN IS
*makes a quiff joke*

china is destined to become the most christian country in 50 to 60 years.
let´s cross our fingers that they are going to go more by the old testament then the new to counter islam

>let's sell all the Vatican's art so it ends up in private collections and no one can see them ever again

She used to be okish, but then she went down the SJW rabbit hole.

I want her to treat me like the bad goy I am

Jews get out, don't ever come back

I think she's a rat fucking Jew who needs the oven treatment.

Her old stuff holds up. But her Jewnetics caught up and now she cant help herself kiking.

She was funny in the 90s like when she appeared on Dr. Katz and Larry Sanders

now she's just a pathetic wrinkly Jew bag like most comediennes after 35

nigga chill tf out

By killing the guy that's tying the weights to you and throwing you in.