This is the best joker design

This is the best joker design

Within the DCAU at least. I'm not so sure about in general though.
I will say that this scene alone is probably one of the best moments in he entire existence regardless of which continuity it takes place.

It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

d-don't bully me.

Sausage lips Joker is odd, but I like him.

pffffffft, how're you GONNA make MOM FREAK looking like that?

I like the design but Troy Baker's Joker voice ruins it for me.

wrong

Too beefy.

Garcia-Lopez or Rogers.

>I like the design but Troy Baker's Joker voice ruins it for me.

how to be a pleb

This is actually great. Origins had the best designs, if only they had the balls to tone down Batman's beefy look and armor.

perfect mix of realism and fiction. Ridiculous face but real clothes

You mean Hamill Jr.? You have bad taste, user.

>Not playing with the 70s Denny O'Neil Batman outfit
>not having that sleek AF blue and grey costume with the oval symbol.
>not being a clean, bright symbol of justice in the grimy depths of Gotham

It's like y'all niggaz didn't even play the game.

Of course I played with blue and grey, but the garbage one is still the one on cutscenes and pictures.

Post his concept art at least

but he's so handsome

Arkham renders are so fucking ugly.

What?

>arkham city had perfect alt skins
>arkham knight had these grotesque skins
What happened?

as long as I get my Adam West and DKR skins, no fucks are given.

It can probably be partially blamed on the fact that skins had to be much closer to default than in previous games since they were now used in the in-game rendered cutscenes unlike the previous pre-rendered ones.

Are those all?
Man, I only kind of like two of those. And one is the Beyond, yeah nail me to a cross.

They changed Bruce's face

The Adam West is ...alright... but DKR looks fucking awful. The head shape is grotesque, the cowl looks like a shiny garbage bag (what is with all the folds?), and the rest of the body is misshapen beefcake.

Gay, half of those aren't even in the PC version.

Man I really like that Beyond suit. The Batman Beyond costume should be more about how its a supersuit then being skin-tight. The only difficulty is with the mouth.

>should be more about how its a supersuit then being skin-tight
It's a batsuit made in the future.
It can be skin-tight and full tech under the suit without any problem, the arkham knight version is tacticool for no reason.
And it was just the Arkham Knight suit with some alterations

I like these two best tee bee haych.

Some of these look really neat,i really dig 4.4
Also my favorite Joker.

I'm still waiting for a complete edition.

have a bigger version

Thanks

What?. I think the exact opposite.

Oddly great way of getting you hyped to see a movie.
Making it free was a good move in their part

I think this design is criminally underrated. The contrasting colors paired with the thinner and more sleek figure works well. The black eyes make him look more inhuman. Granted, the lack of red lips is a major let-down...

>No nightmare batman skin

Aw what the hell I'll laugh anyway.

Alex Ross always made his Joker ugly. I liked that aspect, honestly. Joker's not a runway model. Having him be straight up fugly was a good way to enhance his menace.

At least he has lips

I wouldn't say so.

But this design is associated with one of, if not the best batman animated series ever done so there may be bias.

It is a good design, tho.

It also helps with Harley Quinn's characterization. In the new comics and animated media you can kind of understand Harley's attraction to Joker from a physical standpoint. Ugly Joker makes Quinn's attraction seem that much more deranged.

everyone hates on it but i liked it

I mean realistically. It's hard to pull off a skin-tight supersuit like the Beyond costume in live action or in video games (and honestly in other media as well; the Beyond suit didn't look very well in the recent Batman Beyond comics) that attempt to emulate live action. It was designed for a specific animated cartoon style and doesn't translate well in other media. What's more important than how it's supposed to be skin-tight for the most part is the fact it's a supersuit.

Early Joker was the perfect mix between menacing and funny.

I would agree here. Joker should never be pretty. He should be ugly or at least average. It's his manipulation skills that won Harley's heart.

Is that a problem?

I will never forgive them for the Zsasz eyes.

I don't even feel that bad about the rest of them, but this was fucking criminal and I am still mad. You can't trick me.

Even this rasta abortion is better than that.

I'd rather they find a way to make a mostly seemless Beyond suit work than them make a generic video game armor with Tron lights.

The best part about the Beyond suit to me is that its basically a living interpretation of how Batman looks like in the shadows.You know, where you just see his eyes poking out, maybe the bat symbol too.

Nope.

I sand by what I said, looks fucking ugly, m8 Fucking American developers and their lack of style.

>when they even made it so the batman beyond suit had the wings

>Ifunny

The eyes have a basis, though. They should've given him a hat, though, to explain the look better. Hats are woefully missing in Joker adaptations.

And no, rasta Joker is not better than anything. Fucking 2000's kids claiming "b-but there's that one episode where he wears the suit an-". No. Its fucking horrendous like most of that show.

It's almost like Finger, Kane & co were inspired by that film-of-that-book...

The ONE time I didn't hate TNBA Joker was when he wore a hat.
If they'd made it not a goddamn fedora and made him wear it more often it would have less cataclysmic.

It's not like the design is bad in its own right, it's just the fact that it's a straight downgrade in pretty much every way that amplifies the bad parts.
Homeless Joker was a bad design in a sea of bad designs, but this one hit hard and close to home.

no this

See, I do't mind it, because generally TNBA had this design theme across the board of the characters becoming more and more consumed by their personas. Bruce wears a simpler, black and grey suit and stops using the Bruce Wayne voice. scarecrow becomes this shambling, corpse looking thing. Riddler loses all pretension of superiority and wears a spandex suit he previously wouldn't be caught dead in. Ivy becomes deathly pale. Freeze gets the most dramatic change of just being a head. Everyone gets a much more stark look. On the surface I get that it seems like a downgrade from BTAS, which presented the definitive version of a lot of these characters, but they're not meant to be that. They're meant to be a step between what we're familiar with, and effectively the end of this era. It makes the next series being batman Beyond work even better.

I know we like being hipsters & all, but let's not get carried away now...

He's not beefy. He's dressed like David Byrne