Somebody tell me that this gets better after a few episodes. So far...

Somebody tell me that this gets better after a few episodes. So far, the characters are flat and generic and I basically just want the entire cast to die so that they can be replaced by actors with talent and characters worth a damn.

I'm amazed that this ever became popular. So far it's just been a teenage dramafest full of idiots. I see people calling it "Batman" and it feels like an insult to what Batman is. Bonus points for making me hate Dinah, somehow, since I've loved BC in every other thing I've seen her in.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/arrow/felicity-smoak-will-get-a-new-boyfriend-in-arrow-season-5-a144080
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It never gets better, Flash and Supergirl are terrible as well.

It doesn't get better. In fact, it gets a dozen times worse. Imagine the show moving in a good direction, only to have new showrunners run it strait back into the ground, burying it deeper than you'd ever think it could go.

If you like it at all, you will only like the first season. The first season has a lot going for it though it's not for everyone.

The second season onward gets far far worse and is a miserable experience for everyone.

It gets better and then much, much worse.

Half way in season 1 it picks up in season two it gets better and after that stop watching.

Arrow is terrible but my mom loves this crap and I watched with her.

It gets a million times worse.

second season was the best, just because of Deathstroke. After that is when it gets shitty. The first half of season one is shit also.

Overall, it's not worth watching.

You watched all those shows? Oh, and you forgot to mention Legends.

What is the best capeshit show?

I felt the same way. 3 seasons later I still hate the show. You'd think they'd make Oliver interesting. Nope, he's just an batman clone who's too young to be wise and too old to be edgy. They try to make him this wise guru but he's a 25 year old spoiled rich kid who's motived go from "muh dad" to "muh forced love interest"

I dont get how it got so popular. Its so bad.

Deathstroke, deadshot and Diggle are the only reasons to watch it

I cant believe I wasted 50~ hours on this shit show. And I still have season 4 to watch.

The Flash is great though. I enjoyed the first two episodes than all 3 seasons of arrow combined. Supergirl is pretty bad, but its fun and the effects are pretty good for the CW.

God I fucking hate The CW. At least Smallville was good.

QUIT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

Flash, Adam West Batman and Daredevil.

Smallville
The Flash
Netflix Marvel Shows
That cute cartoon about all the DC girls in middle school

I liked the second season alot but i like slade so...if they only made a show that was the flash backs to the island it would be perfect everything he does in the present is chic lit

Gotham, 90s Flash, Adam West Batman

Daredevil is fucking awful. Jessica Jones is irredeemable shit.

>So far it's just been a teenage dramafest full of idiots

you do realize what network this show plays on, right?

Lol ok

Give me one positive thing about Jessica Jones that isn't "feminism."

Give me one positive thing about DD that isn't "muh Frank"

>feminism boogeyman lel

>muh frank

what?>

I'm almost certain that anyone that enjoys any fucking season of the flash or arrow is either a teenager, in which case they are forgiven since teenagers are fucking morons with no taste or ability to realize what they are watching is trash

or severely emotionally stunted adults.

I loved the '90s Flash show, I watched when I was kid and remember everything about it to this day.

It's really fucking good.

It always bothered me that Flash deflected ice with a mirror

>Purple Man isn't purple
They had literally one job.

>Dinah still isn't a badass biker chick in fishnets.
I'll stick to shows with good costumes.

Atmosphere

Muh Fisk

>Cody Rhodes is coming for an episode

Even if I had dropped this show I would tune in just for this. I doubt he's gonna do anything like Stardust, too much of that stale shit and not being able to move past that is why he left WWE in the first place but either way I'm hype and no one can stop me.

Nah, just /n2deep/. Four seasons in I can't just drop a show and stop watching. It's going to bug me. No, reading about the summaries aren't going to help me either. Might as well ride it out until the end. At the very least when I slam it with everyone else every weds night I'm gonna know what I'm talking about, and I got a few other people to laugh about it with.

Which one looks like a Super-Hero and which one looks like a manlet?

>Muh Vanessa
Fixed.

Of course it gets better. Don't listen to all these haters.

B...but muh foam muscles...

I unironically love the fact that he commented back to some random dude and didn't get butthurt

>Somebody tell me that this gets better after a few episodes
Season 1 in general will be of the same quality throughout. Season 2 however is better. Forget about everything that comes after.

> So far, the characters are flat and generic and I basically just want the entire cast to die so that they can be replaced by actors with talent and characters worth a damn.
You'll actually be missing days of season 1 if you'll live long enough for season 3.

> So far it's just been a teenage dramafest full of idiots
It's an CW show.

>Bonus points for making me hate Dinah, somehow, since I've loved BC in every other thing I've seen her in.
She actually gets better, then they kill her off, but not really.

Unironically, I love Agents of Shield. I think every season starting with second is a tight package of 20 episodes that doesn't burn out by the end like shows on Netflix.

But Daredevil is my all-time favorite superhero, so.

Gustin IS too skinny

But Shipp couldn't move very well like Keaton

You have to take it for what it is. It's a fun show to watch with your friends because you can just talk over the boring drama scenes or turn it into a drinking game.

Season 2 is the high point, and season 3 and 4 are both pretty entertaining until the mid season break. Then they're shit.

I really wish Roy came back.

Season one gets better when Merlyn takes over as main villain in a more direct role, around episode 9.

Time Faggot makes the show for me, desu. Especially love when he's overacting.

Gustin is fine, Flash isn't supposed to be a beefcake despite what the comics displays.

There's someone who thinks Netflix Marvel is bad. Wow, gotta be someone with shit taste everywhere. If I have any complaint thus far, it's that Daredevil season 2 should have been stretched out and the two storylines better developed instead of overlapping haphazardly so much. But otherwise, lol whatever bro.

I feel the same about Lois and Clark. I love all the dumbass goofy 90s shit about it. The show's Lex was very different but I even liked him.

>Give me one positive thing about DD that isn't "muh Frank"
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you. Frank wasn't even a positive, he's the reason Hand stuff got fucked over.

His power is runs-fast. I'm never opposed to a lean Flash design honestly.

Barrowman will make out with or molest anyone with little prompting.

Different guy here.

Daredevil season 1 is saved by decent choreography, but it has a terrible sense of pace. It's a problem with a lot of Netflix shows. They understand that people are going to watch in a"binge" fashion, so plot points that should be wrapped in in one or two episodes get scenes that strung together through four or five episodes. It makes for tedious watching because the thing that facilitates the "binge" is the rapid set-up/pay-off cycle.

Jessica Jones is worse. Did you honestly give a shit about incest couple any time they showed up? No. But instead of a two episode arc, they took up the bulk of the middle and part of the end of the season.

The Netflix shows nail the tone they're going for, but Jesus do they need better directors and editors. A lot of people will say some of the actors are hit or miss, but I think everyone in Daredevil knocked it out of the fucking park. Jessica Jones is good, but I think what's her name is a little too attractive to play Jessica, but I mean, where are you going to find a truly homely actress that people will actually watch?

Season 1 is okay at best, season 2 is overall better and the high point of the series.

I wish I could erase season 3 from my mind. By far the worst TV show I forced myself to watch 'till the end hoping against all hope it would redeem itself and go back to the glory days of season 2. It didn't. It only ever got worse.

I haven't watched season 4 but I heard it somehow managed to be worse than 3.

He's not too skinny though. Barry isn't supposed to be buff(at least not at first). He's a comic nerd scientist who doesn't work out before gaining powers. Also why would someone with super metabolism be as big as JWS?

it gets somewhat bearable around the last half of S2 and then nose dives into shit
don't expect to get a good Dinah tho

Season 5 looks promising after the masterpiece that was season 4

>comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/arrow/felicity-smoak-will-get-a-new-boyfriend-in-arrow-season-5-a144080

>Kill off Ollie's canon gf so he can be with tumblr OC donut steel
>Immediately have her drop Ollie because he isn't good enough for her anymore
Then why kill Laurel at all?