>Alone at Sea
mega.nz/#!c1J11TLC!zw0VOG9Qp8r4MaIjZUvljabqVcwRXehNCTlDemU-1Qg

>Monster Reunion
mega.nz/#!CNFBXKoJ!8eiww2NiigXqdO77mFj8U2uSr29CrFnsLM4m9X_ssDc

>Kiki's Pizza Delivery Service
mega.nz/#F!FoohzL6D!Yq87tipZpya4c-qtm-6BlA

>Restaurant Wars
mega.nz/#!KgEAACAC!Ze3wDanlSprWXsT2wRHXFVdY9MpFhOsIxHSBOqWwFsg

>Weekly airing schedule (click to the right of the logo, times in EST)
cartoonnetwork.com/shows/steven-universe/pictures/index.html

[LINKS TO SPOILERS BEGIN HERE]

>iTunes Sneak Peek for Bismuth
youtu.be/p7F_qqJlfI4

>2-min clips and screenshots from CN's server
kametsu.com/topic/54797-cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/
>LEAK BOT
sug.rocks/leaks.html

>Steven's Summer Adventure running every weeknight for 4 weeks starting from July 18
ew.com/article/2016/07/07/steven-universe-uzo-aduba-bismuth
youtu.be/3CpKsFdAY5w
youtu.be/9O9mnVtBaxE

>SDCC Steven Universe Panel
mega.nz/#!YYhkEaZZ!-mydwVkQAbQyx0CsH7yp34pG6MquXMPkNbkFbPuXzlU
>SDCC Lauren Zuke's SU Zine
mega.nz/#!eJ9EnSwT!8OUGwk3JOpCcrG7umF4xw3g9MKq4kp873LQvo3lxDQ8

>Episode downloads for Seasons 1 to 3, plus comics and shorts
720p: mega.nz/#F!Y5E0BKjK!UsE19rOYDa5Ttl5QRFwgtw
1080p: mega.nz/#F!a9ojCZCT!SLfX7l7inSHdvd7hrf5LLA

>Soundtrack downloads
Show: mega.nz/#F!M4tE3YLb!9oBoy3l9CtQ3VK9F2bHlUA
Attack the Light: mega.nz/#!skFhlLLL!j4TvEr4CTLTUQpaI8IAZX3ttcEYP6xNKypW7Bbusyrw

>Listen to the soundtrack
soundcloud.com/aivisura

>Crewniverse Tumblr
stevencrewniverse.tumblr.com/

>Ronaldo's Blog
keepbeachcityweird.tumblr.com

>Peridot's Twitter
twitter.com/PERIDOT5XG

>/sug/ writebin
pastebin.com/f86yQm0T

>Archived threads
desuarchive.org/co/search/subject/sug/

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/nq8uhf9
twitter.com/AnonBabble

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

>
Jasper loses to Stevonnie, the WEAKEST fusion on the show

A happy lappy is a cute lappy!

Amethyst can only go up from here

Well, while our corespondent seems to be hung up i'll be giving the starting call.

Here we go ladies and gentlemen.

Stevonnie riding LION, both of them together are a power house. Besides, I think Jasper will probably retreat as soon as Stevonnie takes out the 2 Gem beasts.

Pilot - Amethyst is beast tamer

Now - Jasper is the beast tamer

jasper is cute. cute!

Sapphire literally used it to communicate with another prisoner to escape. How is that not a security risk? Why would you let your prisoners make loud sounds that resonate through the entire ship? It was basically Sapphire going "I'm here I'm here break me out!" in a less subtle way.

she is gonna go batshit after that indignity

No. Fug the bug.

FUCK i forgot /sug/ spoilers are actually spoilers

Hooray for Lapis! ;_;

I mean isn't weakest fusion kinda like saying least deadly WDM?

Stevonnie couldn't beat Kevin.

Undertale is nothing more than Earthbound with lo-fi hipster graphics. It and all its fans should disappear from the face of the Earth.

Sucrose confirmed in the sdcc panel that it's not from any one character to another

Guess I'll repost a link to the new /sug/ discord if anyone wants in

discord.gg/nq8uhf9

Fuck you sugar

GIVE ME PICTURES! PICTURES OF SARDONIX!

You can't trick me, this isn't real, it can't be.

Jasper is pathetic. PATHETIC.

It's bizarre because normally it shouldn't have been possible for any of the prisoners to get out.
So if Jasper for some reason told her to stop singing it'd most likely be in the case she had little fate in the doors staying up but that in itself would just be weird as we don't have any reason to believe that.

it doesnt count as a daily reminder if you post it in every single thread faggot

nah, she was on the grown already when she fought Amethyst

Amethyst probably takes out the beast, or maybe everyone does that together, but then Jasper totally wrecks Amethyst

How's this?

is this the return?

>WEAKEST
We actually don't know that. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled some "their love is strong so their fusion is overpowered" shit.

Don't cut yourself off that edge.

Even if you have the most stable cells in the world it's probably a stupid idea to let your captives communicate whatsoever.

Do the Fryman run the Lighthouse?

its not, its obviously fan art

although that would be hot, point is Amethyst hits rock bottom in Crack the Whip, she will only improve from here

>what are precautions

>"Jasper is evilbad because she hit Steven a couple times!"
>Amethyst does this

I think that Amethyst is gonna be so butthurt about Stevonnie saving her ass that she decides to fuse with Jasper to form Smokey Quartz

JASPER IS SEX ON LEGS EAT A LEMON

Connie and Steven have been training on the weekly for months though, while Amy hasn't seen any singular action for a while. I think that's whats gonna cause some the rift for Steven vs Amethyst. Even Steven is becoming a better Crystal Gem than her.

>quartz-shaped window

nahh, it was probably built by the CG at some point in the post to help the recently arrived people.

I think it is basically abandoned. Nerds just hang out there, because the city has no crime outside of Onion.

What if she snaps and tries to burst the bubble?

yes yes, rose is a cumdumpster slut. but pearl clearly felt love towards rose, and that has been stated to not be one-sided.

rose being unable to feel love seems fucking retarded.

It was lars and Ronaldo's Hangout spot as kids. Ronaldo still keeps it as his paranormal activity center

That and combining Steven and Connie's skills into one being creates what can possibly be a perfect warrior.

Why do /freaks/ keep pretending Jasper never tried to kill them?

Did you...just call me...CUTE?!

friendly reminder that there is a tunnel that reaches the temple's inner chambers, including, but not limited to Amy's and Pearl's rooms.

I'm not sure. Ronaldo has the place pretty decked out, with power and such.

I'd guess the Fryman family own the lighthouse, but stopped using it as a lighthouse since there was no point (Yellowtail is the only person that'd need it, but he's a skilled sailor)

Yeah, it's understandable.

Just bizarre given the context we have.

>Normally impossible to bust through doors for gems
>In the case of plain communication it'd be strange as she has little faith in the presumably unbreakable doors
>Or if it's just annoyance as she doesn't really come back to her cell till a long while after.

But i get it though, communication or signals is still not really a good thing to be constantly having in your jail.

Rose never said that she was incapable of love or loving, just that she had never been IN love before. There's a huge difference between having never done something and being incapable of it.

tumblr already screams about amethyst being abusive to peridot so they'll probably say the same retarded shit after this ep

What does manning a lighthouse have to do with crime?

>still thinks Steven vs Amethyst is actually a serious issue between them
Its clearly a bonding episode about Steven getting Amethyst to train with him

although personally I hope it doesn't work out at all because of Pearl and Garnet ends up taking over Amethyst's training instead, that way Steven and Connie would be trained by Pearl and Amethyst would be trained by Garnet which would be a nice little difference

If Pearl doesn't fuck Jasper within the next 20 episodes I'm dropping the show

Jeez faggot, it's like you've never sparred before.

Also, anyone else really fucking hyped now?
The Summer of Steven promo literally has nothing from Week 4, as hurt Steven is from Steven vs. Amethyst

Why is there no Soundtrack Attack link? Is it shit?

Criminals typically haunt abandoned structures.

No you're a fusion addict.

Seek help.

nice, now give me more, I need an exceptional one for tomorrow's front page!

honestly Jaspearl would likely be the most unhealthy relationship in history

Fuck off Jaspearl is a retarded ship and it will never happen

Jasper is PATHETIC....

but sexy

>)
BUG IS NOT FOR FUG. BUG IS FOR HUG.

that is about as cringy as this.

Does Jasper even know what happened to Peridot yet?

Why the fuck does Zuke draw Pearl with thick eyebrows?

I support Lapidot and can concur.
Im just happy my ship is underway

Make way for best gem.

It could work, maybe pearl just has a thing for quartzes.

Actually, Rose foresaw that the diamonds would destroy the planet with their cluster weapon, and the only way to save it as to become Steven.

Yeah, yeah, Amethyst will probably get carried away, hurt Steven for real, feel guilty about it and then they'll hug it out.

There's kind of a difference between that and "I'LL SHATTER YOU".

Who is Brad? I'm rocet

>jasperfags this deep in denial
No matter what Amy would never kill Steven
Jasper gives literally zero fucks about anyone but herself

fuck off lapidot is garbage and will never happen

i feel like its my duty to write about cetiwhore getting gangfucked and used as a cumdumpster by other gems, spitting on her, calling her a filthy retarded whore, like the corrupt piece of shit she is.

then after they are all bored of her, they force her into prostitution for rich gems that want to fuck a retard.

its not that i want to, but its what you 'people' deserve

Hah the mega stones aren't even gems or minerals.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

>off model trash
Kinda sad desu

You say that yet its happening

I don't know, I like the way that Zuke draws everyone else from what we've seen, but her Pearl's always really off for some reason. It's even weirder when you consider that before she and when she first joined the crew she primarily drew Pearl and Amethyst.

I dare you nigga

Lapidot will never be canon

I can't believe lapis killed peridot

>
BUG

NOT

FOR

FUG!!!!!

Unless Zuke and Tang kidnap Rebecca and force her to make it happen.

Anyone know if theres a HD version of the august promo?

Ok. I was only joking.
>saving thumbnails
Retard.

chinese steven what the fuck

why can't we get cool ships like Lapearl

Should I look at new leaks? I'm tempted.

Neither will amedot
Or anything that isnt Steven x Connie or similar human pairings
The only ship involving a gem I can even remotely see happening is Pearl and Greg and even that is pretty unlikely

i feel like the next thing i write, i should take my cue from our lord and savior, shadgod.

filthy whores in back alleys, face full of skank clown make up. smoking, tatoos all over, slut clothing barely covering their lewd bodies, and dont forget those sexy asshole piercings.

PEARL PRIZE POUCH

HEY GUYS!
JUST WANNA LET YOU KNOW that even though this is a KIDS SHOW we have been putting some mature themes. Our directors and creators likes to constantly shove their LGBT AGENDAS and im just here to give you a nudge in case you didnt get it in the last fucking 2 seasons.

I don't think she cares. Probably assumed she was shattered in the crash or captured by CGs, wrote her off as a casualty, and moved on to more important things like getting Lappy back inside of her.

Let me lay this shit down:

1: On a surface level there is totally the basis of a physical attraction. We know full well that Pearl likes big gals, and we know Pearl herself is thought to be quite pretty and fancy by Homeworld standards, and thus to someone like Jasper.
2: This is a very minor point, but it seems they both appreciate the actual "art" of combat to some degree, in a way the other gems we know do not.
3: Pearl's whole arc up to this point has been about learning her own self-worth- and for the most part that's been a success. However the biggest hurdle she still has is moving on from Rose. Being able to actually participate in a healthy relationship without feeling like she's betraying or replacing Rose would be a massive step.
4: The love Pearl held for Rose was near-worship, and if it was of questionable health when she was alive, it's unquestionably unhealthy now that's she's passed. The important distinction here is that Jaspearl would perfectly build on the character development we've already gotten with Pearl. She would stick up for herself- not be subservient as she was with Rose.
5: Jasper needs someone to call her out on her bullshit. Pearl needs someone to yell at who won't back down or get their widdle fweelings hurt at her occasional bossiness.
6: It would give a different flavor to both Jasper's redemption and her place among the group in comparison to the other Homeworld gem's respective redemptions.
7: For all Pearls development, she's still a worrier. Having someone as stubborn as Jasper be able to reassure her in times of distress would be good.
8: I like it.

That's my shit justification and I am stickin' to it.

>shadgod
Wait, aren't you that guy that's hates WOY?