Women's ugliness over time

Are western women only going to get uglier, more content, and less willing to be attractive from here on out? And what are the implications of this on human mating?

I could see it making little difference in the big picture of the population, since even the cuntiest and ugliest women in society still breed. Men are also thirstier than ever before and will settle for less. The rats breed more than the lions

Eh, I'd do her

American women are.

Our women are already fuck ugly, and they know it, so they shut the fuck up and act like decent humans most the time.

It gets better for you, my friend. Just wait until your women tear each other down a bit more.

>tattoos

Into the trash. Not to mention that awful nose and fucked up hair cut.

>Just wait until your women tear each other down a bit more.

that can invoke anxiety in women that they're not pretty enough and might not be able to find a good mate, but our women are being more and more inundated with the message that they're perfect as they are and should make no attempt to better themselves for any man.

the peer pressure from other women is a strong motivator to be prettier, but I don't know if that's strong enough to compensate

>but our women are being more and more inundated with the message that they're perfect as they are and should make no attempt to better themselves for any man.

Like I said, wait until women start tearing each other to shreds again.

This is only a temp peace time you guys are having.

But those dam titties

Sort of related.

Has anyone just stopped bothering with dating? I can't be arsed to even try anymore with how it is these days.

Ugly wretched cunt. It seems that the uglier they are the uglier they want to be, by adding tattoos, piercings, and shaving the side of their head so they look like they've had a tumour removed. I'm spoiled where I live, nothing but hipster QTs who wear summer dresses and like to read. However, in certain towns in the UK this is the best you could honestly hope for. No wonder we turned into a fag nation.

>i'm an atheist
>i dont want a liar

All atheists are liars.

If she didn't have tattoos, lost 30 lbs and didn't have a meme hairstyle she'd be bangable. What a shame.

The wall is real. Good thing tattoos and weird hair has become popular because literally every single woman over 30 dresses like that.

>30

She looks 40.

>Saggy tits held up to look perky
No thanks

This shaved shit has got to go.

Women are disgusting.

You guys are mean.

She is not that bad

Does anyone actually believe women when they say they do not want children?

>This shaved shit has got to go.
wait what?

The hair dumbass....

Tatted up whores with the shaved slut game of thrones hair, huge slut resumes, tired and broken souls

Bitches be getting fat like its nobodies business.

I got you family.

When alphas are given free reign to breed with no limits their daughters inherit their disgusting hypermasculine features and behaviors

Betas tend to create cute, feminine daughters

Unfortunately hyper feminine women aim exclusively for hypermasculine men as well

>gauges
into the trash she goes

More women will die young from being overweight, albeit only the real landwhales. More men will avoid commitment of any kind what with the increasing knowledge of divorce law, abuse from feminists and the MGTOW movement.

did you just called me a dumbass? I smash ya

Everyone is actually getting more attractive overall overtime.

yeah nigger that shit is scary desu

>thousand cock stare

you seem to like her user, you can probably be 1,001 pretty easily

Yes, I see it more and more on social media- mutual self-sabotage. Under the guise of "empowerment" women (and weak simp men) cheering each other on for becoming more and more unpleasant, unattractive, and independent. Then later in private company lamenting how miserable and alone they are.

you mad coz you can't handle that

>people age as I get older
>expecting a 30 year old to be just as hot as a 20 year old

ah fuck

Worked with a dude that wanted kids and his girlfriend of eight years didn't. She didn't want to ruin her figure.

>Unfortunately hyper feminine women aim exclusively for hypermasculine men as well

all the more reason to lift, act socially dominant and confident so you can naturally attract qts wearing sundresses who only want to be housewives and breed a bunch of children for you

>More women will die young from being overweight, albeit only the real landwhales.

unfortunately even our landwhales live to be 60-70 with modern medicine and no incentive to better themselves
>More men will avoid commitment of any kind what with the increasing knowledge of divorce law, abuse from feminists and the MGTOW movement.
I really want to believe that those factors will make an impact in getting men to resist the peer pressure and natural urge to marry, but shit will have to get really bad for any significant change to happen. The whole establishment wants the population to marry and divorce ad infinitum

Jesus, what a wreck

You can tell she is absolutely miserable and is on the fast track towards an existential crisis

UGHH THICCKER

>trying to attract a high-value, well put-together man
>acts like a total slut

>when you drop your towel and phone at the same time and accidentally take a pic!

Wow, she's extremely desperate and insecure.

I still would desu but I wouldn't be proud of it

I wouldn't.

>implying any true woman exist who aren't east Asian

Typical Entitled Female Profile:

>"I'm an ATTRACTIVE woman who aint got time for games so fuck off if ur not REAL. No guys under 6 feet and no poor losers so if you dont make at least $50k then ur not in my league. Also my daughter is the center of my WORLD and im doing fine by myself so dont expect me 2 chase u. im just seeing if any REAL MEN are out there, and NO i dont respond 2 dumb messages. also some of the stuff on here is false so i can see whose paying attention. just my way of screening. XOXOXOXO"

>"Body Type: Curvy"

>[profile picture cropped from the neck up to hide the fat]

>"Gender: Bisexual"

>"Religion: Christian (and it matters a little)"

Sup Forums was right again ;_;

That's why

kek this is true, I made a profile recently and it is filled with girls like this, fat, ugly, single mothers. but they still act like entitled cunts.

I cant blame them though when they get 100s of messages a day from beta cucks who actually want some shit like that. the dating market is so fucked up

No they'll get on average slightly more attractive only because obesity rates are declining

you have to see through that bullshit and realize what women say and do are completely different things. That whole fucking profile is one big facade to pack in as many "positive" traits as possible, regardless of the fact that she's like 9999999 other basic bitches who will fuck Chad at the drop of a hat. Bitches will put in massive effort to appear socially acceptable or noble - appearing to have high standards, being "strong", caring for her offspring etc.
Bitches are social chameleons.

meanwhile they're all 99% the same

calling bullshit
their average fatness might have plateaued and is experiencing a brief decline, but no way is it declining for good