Assange has top dems FREAKED

I don't frequent pol as much as I used to (thanks to summer/election) but thought you guys might be interested in this.

I work as a driver for a hotel as one of my jobs. This property is located in rich tourist town in a beautiful part of America that many high profile people tend to vacation at. We have a number of private homes and villas on our property that get certain services extended towards them, such as airport transportation.

Today I picked up a Dennis Paustenbach from the airport who owns a private home that is on our property. He mentioned that his son, a Mark Paustenbach, was now the only press secretary for the Democratic party after others had been fired because of wikileaks.

Now the interesting part. He is and has been very concerned for his son --specifically his career.

When I asked if the leaks had caused turmoil behind the scenes in the party he replied with something along the lines of: oh yeah, everyone is very worried about what the next leak is going to contain, people are losing jobs, their lives are being changed drastically in some cases.

He specifically said that he was worried the next batch would turn up a nasty email between his son and hillary.

For those who are curious I think he told me all of this because I mentioned that I go to an (in)famously liberal university (which is true; it is how I ended up here because I couldn't take all the bullshit and returned to the conservative ideology and value system I was raised with).

I realize there isn't much here substancewise--i didn't learn any terrible secrets--I just thought it very interesting, and slightly satisfying/amusing to know that more top Dems are fearing for their future because of Assange's leaks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU&feature=youtu.be
bigstory.ap.org/article/35c595900e0a4ffd99fbdc48a336a6d8/poll-vast-majority-americans-dont-trust-news-media
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/10/dan-rather-challenges-media-shame-donald-trump-supporters/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related in OP is son

pic related in THIS post is father I picked up

>picking up dems
be more careful my man your car might "mysteriously" explode

So these top dogs are worried about the contents of their emails, worried if the public found out what they had said. But clearly not knowing that every email they send is sitting on a server bank for anyone to read even after it's deleted. That is what worries me more.

Not good enough. They need to suffer more.

be careful you might get killed in a "robbery gone wrong" and get 4 times in the back of the head ok

bamp

shit i hope not. i don't think ive really said anything anyone with brains couldn't figure out on their own tho...

although, that dude certainly has the money for it

Did you make this for the purpose of an ama or just a shitposting general?

you would be surprised

This was not a very bright move of you

You might want to go into hiding or hope this thread gets deleted/pruned quickly

damn OP after looking at the lifeless weasel eyes of Dennis Paustenbach i'd buy a gun and watch your back

Just a reminder that the biggest incrimination of the Democrats, specifically Obama and Hillary, is their part in creating ISIS

I don't know if you're joking or not, but it's not just a joke, that's 100% real. Happens all the time, media covers it up, life goes on.

lol, Sup Forums actually believes this really happened

@85010474

$0.5 has been deposited into your account by Trump campaign

I don't understand why a large group of DNC employees don't just come forward and expose whats going on and demand protection. This is something you would only see in a fascist dictatorship where they kill political dissidents.

"The wicked flee when no one is pursuing, But the righteous are bold as a lion..."

—Proverbs 28:1

Thanks for correcting his record. Now you can choke on you're shekel somewhere else

Nice try shill. Do CTR shills not get some kind of training on how to use Sup Forums?

It's useless because it's too crazy.

The person running for President is arming ISIS? What is this? A Stan Lee production? What's the 3rd act? Trump is Iron Man?

It's too fucking ridiculous, normies will just blink at you and think you're crazy for talking about it.

>But there's PROOF! We have the documents! The leaked e-mails!

Oh, my sweet, sweet Summer child . . . You think proof is power?

It isn't.

@85013246
I m no shill, I'm on mobile phone

the truth is stranger than fiction, child.

neither, its just that my power level is concealed 99% of the time, there isn't anyone I can talk to about this the way I can on Sup Forums. As i mentioned in the OP, i go to a super liberal university, all of my friends grew up to be liberals. my parents are alright but pretty moderate.

Sup Forums and talk radio are the only times I here people with similar views as mine, and Sup Forums increasing less often

CNN already debunked that today

>i'm an idiot
FTFY

>CNN already debunked that today
>CNN debunked

They probably checked Snopes to fact check.

Now you understand why Alex Jones has been screaming for years "I have the documents".

>CNN
who, Don Lemon??

It makes me feel good to know democrat careers are being ruined. I hope they dont find anytbing else.

The FBI directoer is in Hillary Clinton's pocket.

Who, WHO, in your wildest dreams, is going to protect them?

There is NO RULE OF LAW ANYMORE!!!

DO YOU NOT REALIZE WHAT THAT MEANS!?!?!?

Obviously not....

>fast forward 3 weeks
>OP commits suicide by being shot 30 times with an AR-15 in the middle of the woods

Thanks to you, they will both decide to commit suicide by shooting themselves on the back of the head twice.

Who about the FBI and DOJ. At a certain point the American people will rise up and put a stop to the bullshit.

CNN
Debunked

Top Keks

As fun as this story was, there is no way he would tell you that he's worried about an email between his son and Hillary

You're right. Proof plus perception is power. Good thing there's both right here.

I will printscreen this post and send it to Dennis.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2NkjNvwuaU&feature=youtu.be

They literally assassinated a DNC member who was probably the leaker. This shit is fucking wild, the democratic regime must be stopped

>people are losing jobs, their lives being drastically changed in some cases
Good. Fuck them. They are conspiring to essentially destroy the greatest(fuck off shills, it is) nation that's ever been. They should be treated no differently than enemies coming ashore.

>He specifically said that he was worried the next batch would turn up a nasty email between his son and hillary.

What did he mean by this?

>shit i hope not. i don't think ive really said anything anyone with brains couldn't figure out on their own tho...

F

What I wouldn't give to see Sheriff Clarke curbstomp the ever-loving shit out of that fucking faggot

>That's $0.25 cents deposited into your bank account

CNN debunked, lololololololol!

Guess who's in the Illustrious bottom 6%?

bigstory.ap.org/article/35c595900e0a4ffd99fbdc48a336a6d8/poll-vast-majority-americans-dont-trust-news-media

>WASHINGTON (AP) — Trust in the news media is being eroded by perceptions of inaccuracy and bias, fueled in part by Americans' skepticism about what they read on social media.

Just 6 percent of people say they have a lot of confidence in the media, putting the news industry about equal to Congress and well below the public's view of other institutions. In this presidential campaign year, Democrats were more likely to trust the news media than Republicans or independents.

too gud

Why meme magic is real.

They reveal underlying truth and they are immediately internalized.
You dont think about it, you just know.

Normies getting red pilled to political assassination isn't going to be pretty.

>Democrats were more likely to trust the news media than Republicans or independents.

Because Democrats are the most retarded and gullible idiots on Earth. It's funny because they are the ones who self proclaim themselves as intellectually superior over everyone else. And yet they believe anything and everything they are told as long as it has a leftist spin

Now you understand why they don't assassinate Alex Jones.

Why bother?

>But he's leaking all our secrets! He's trying to wake up the general public! He'll expose all our plans!

So what? Won't accomplish diddley shit. Let him squawk.

>he was worried the next batch would turn up a nasty email between his son and hillary
I hope it does... Fuck that American hating piece of shit... Maybe his son shouldn't have been involved in nefarious activities against our country... Fuck him and I hope he gets what's coming to him

The proof is in the pudding

The Democratic Party itself has melted down. The DNCleaks were in the short term great for Hilary, she managed to purge the entire top brass and replace them with CTR people. Her coup on the party is complete.

However, it's not over. Assange could release so much dirt that Congress brings her back in to testify and that is where the shitshow happens. Then what happens? She has no backup plan and neither do the Democrats.

I appreciate the details for proof but youre have an unfortunate barbell incident within the next 24 hours. Sleep well user

>At a certain point the American people will rise up and put a stop to the bullshit.

This is the point. The number of white babies was a minority for the first time this year. You have to make a move very soon.

You're cruising for the Michael Hastings special

Godspeed fucker, please don't (((mysteriously))) commit suicide by shooting yourself in the back of your head while sitting on a park bench.

Are you joking, or are you the joke?

None of the pathetic, cowardly underlings at the FBI or DOJ is gonna do shit and if they do, they'll just commit suicide the next day by six shotgun blasts to the back of their head.

Fuck you for even suggesting those cowards would or could stay alive for 24 hours if they magically discovered their long lost spines.

Fuck them all, they can all burn in Hell with Hillary.

>tfw we unironically live in a world where being a DNC staffer is a riskier job than being an islamic terrorist

That's how you mobilize an army of stupids to your cause.

You tell 'em they're secretly the SMART ones!

Now they'll kill and die for you and your narrative.

See pic related. Same shit wearing a different wig.

This. The only course left for right-wing reactionaries in the world is to fuel dissent, hatred, and violence. We need to actively provoke a systemic collapse.

The Dems want to try and abolish the second amendment? I fucking wish you would. Hardline Islamists in Turkey gain ground? Wonderful. Hillary wants to put a no-fly zone over Syria as a bluff to Putin? Great. Bring on WW3.

I fucking hope for more terrorist attacks in the US and Europe. I fucking hope more niggers get fucking shot and BLM burns down homes.

The only victory now will be found in the aftermath of everything falling apart.

Yeah, we've got 10-15 different ways to PROVE that 9/11 was an inside job too.

You see how much good it does, to have all the proof in the world.

You can't prove people out of a position they didn't prove themselves into.

There is no proof for people's emotions, and that's what most people use to do all their critical thinking.

you might be next pal

It's one of many reasons that we're headed towards a civil war. That's what it means.

CNN and the rest debunked the notion that Obama was some sort of military leader that gathered together forces for ISIS and then drew some squiggles on a flag.

We know who ""founded"" ISIS, what most people don't know is that Clinton and Obama's foreign policy was to consolidate and arm various mujahadeen forces, particularly Al-Qaeda, ISIL is the name a small loyalist faction called themselves, but the public never heard it, so instead of calling them Al-Qaeda, they started referring to them as ISIS/ISIL, in effect creating an organization that simply didn't exist in the minds of the west. a new boogeyman if you will.

To try and divorce Obama or Clinton or Bush from this (particularly their advisors, many of them are all in the same clubs) is completely inaccurate.

CNN isn't a valid source of news

All the dems I've ever talked to believe the media is unfairly supporting Trump by continually talking about him, that the media coverage is why he is where he is today. They are completely blind to the fact that all the media coverage is overwhelmingly negative, hit pieces, etc. Link very much related, an example of the delusion:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/10/dan-rather-challenges-media-shame-donald-trump-supporters/

these dnc folks are dropping like flies

Yup.

I've been this radicalized since before 9/11.

It's been great watching you kids all catch up in the last couple years.

If you're real dude, delete this thread for your own safety

Good pt.

"Jet fuel cant ...
Building 7 alone has 3-4 major memetics.
The closed caption video of the hotel across from pentagon.
The fingering of saudi arabia but still no mention of mossad or cia.

You're so fucking right.
80% of ppl can't handle it. They'd shut down.

Assange is kek in human form

AP, CBC, RTand Reuters are all getting DDOS'd right now.

RUN

>(
more on this?/ bumping for Truth

shillary leaves a long list of coincidences in her path

By the hacker known as Sup Forums?

it's illegal to finger dead people

bump

Someone prove it.

Happens every time. It passes on traffic news as "a vehicle fire". Doesn't even make it to real news.