Tell me about the sami Sup Forums

Tell me about the sami Sup Forums

no

no

Be straight with me, and I might get you a good lawyer.

Where did you hide the Sami?

lets just say he wont be herding any reindeers anytime soon

why do ugrics like drinking so much

bump

>greets you in gibberish

Never met one. They live in the north and the northest city I've been to is Tampere and that's like 700 km south of the closest Sami area.

they’re welfare leeches that are disconnected from modernity. they also are really strange looking.

> the idea that some Sup Forums-tard out there is getting triggered by this obviously satirical joke picture involving a country he doesn't live in because it implies the "corruption" of the culture of women he'd never get to screw anyway

>be retarded faggot leaf
>first thought when seeing a nonwhite is of Sup Forums
please end your life now

an edgy, harsh leaf is the dictionary definition of "virtue signaling".

Take a chill pill Alberta-chan

>northest city I've been to is Tampere

That's just sad.

Are all their women cuties like this one?

They claim to be the native people of the Samiland/Lapland (northern parts Finland, Sweden and Norway). Reality is they are only one out of hundreds or thousands of tribes that came from Southern Europe as the glazier receded and revealed new hunting areas. They refused to mix (and still mostly do) and are genetically different from the rest of the scandis. They used to herd reindeer and live off the land, but as the countries and borders formed they were forced to stop and were treated like sub-humans much alike North American natives of oz aboriginals. Modern generations are still going through the trauma and are very sensitive to any criticism. It's the most expensive culture in the world and its artificially kept alive. Most of them live in big cities, but some still "herd" reindeer, this is paid by the governments and is destroying the ecosystem in the north. It has also turned into a political agenda where the Sami people claim they have rights to all the land and natural resources in the Lapland. There are still people practicing the original reindeer herding lifestyle in Siberia, Russia

>cutie
she looks creepy

Yeah I know but I like to think it's because of the scarf covering the jaw.

Apparently they're distant relatives of ours, like the rest of the primitives that live in the Russian forests, or around the North Pole, or in Finland and Estonia.

Just when you thought this Finno-Ugric family couldn't possibly become more embarrassing, you are saddled with a bunch of reindeer herding savages as family.

Nah you're just Slavo-turkic subhumen. You got no place in here.

Swedes and Norwegians discriminate them.

In Finland we respect them.

They are.

>tfw no sami gf