Cage Storytime (Part 6)

Welcome back, Anons! Let's finish up Cage!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Af5r8ONtacw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's messy.

God damn, that kid looks creepy.

You ever try to catch a metal baseball bat with your bare hands? Spoilers: It fucking hurts.

This won't end well for you, lady.

Wow, she walked out of the office alive. I wouldn't have guessed that.

Here we see Luke Cage lifting a fucking tractor truck completely off the ground.

And then he throws said tractor relatively far.

Man, people yelling at Cage for selling out to white people was never close to young.

Holy shit, his damn arms!

Marvel civilians are assholes, remember?

Fucking hell, look at him! His head looks so damn tiny!

>"Go to the devil, you monster!"

Is there a rule saying you can say THAT, but can't say "Go to hell"?

>You ever try to catch a metal baseball bat with your bare hands? Spoilers: It fucking hurts.

On that same logic: Wolverine punching people should do way, way more damage.

Beating people with a unbreakable metal pipe wrapped in flank steak should really, really fuck people up bad.

Don't fucking say what your weakness is!

And here we see Luke literally fucking ripping the man's finger off!

Doesn't he also literally have super strength as well?

DUN DUN DUN!

>"Cage on a rampage!"

Man, I can't imagine her insurance is cheap if she's pulling shit like that.

Luke, where's your damn shirt?

Wow, what a nightmare, huh?

>Holy shit, his damn arms!

Indeed. youtube.com/watch?v=Af5r8ONtacw

Yeah, it wasn't a nightmare.

God, this guy is right freaky.

Don't you hate it when naked evil versions of yourself leap from the mirror and attack you?

Given that my only knowledge of Power Pack is the Gurihiru miniseries, seeing them fight this guy is freaking weird.

Well, at least Luke tries the obvious thing.

>that obvious black eye

It's an shame he never engaged with Rage!

He's not of the proper age.

Stick around, you should see them in my storytime again soon enough.

Yeah, they tie into the Mutant Massacre, right?

I swear, the fact that the shading is only slightly different from his body makes him look like he's basically naked.

At least she's aware that her gun won't do anything.

I've seen horror movies that end like this!

OH FUCK, HERE'S TINY HEAD LUKE!

Yeah, and Katie Power shows up in a special one-off story before that.

>"This is it! The end of Cage!"

Remind me again, why is Ben wearing a mask around now?

He got scarred. Forgot how.

>I stopped wearing shirts. They just got wrecked anyways.

Also,
>Even the great Luke Cage can't take on Solo.
Where's THAT crossover, Marvel?

So the podcast I'm watching, and the guys just started talking about JoJo.

All I can think of now is Evil Luke murdering this entire bus like Dio did in the OVA.

The sameface is so fucked up here that I thought that was Danny at first, before reading the words.

Huh, that's a neat trick.

Remember what happened the last time Luke and Ben fought?

In case you weren't here in the early days, Luke's birth name is "Carl Lucas."

And now he wants to use Ben as a host. This won't be good.

>"One of you burns, wields the cursed light! Stay away, the cursed light will not take me!"

>Raven Software supports Cage

Cage confirmed for FPS?

Maybe they're making that beat 'em up we've been talking about?

What's really weird is someone referencing Inferno in 1993 for anything besides Madeline Pryor being the Goblin Queen.

Ah, Inferno. The first of many events in Marvel comics that should've changed the entire world, but never get brought up again after they're over with.

Seriously, New York got invaded by a demonic army!

Freaking hell, look what happened to that helmet!

And here we see Luke Cage making a demon literally begging for his life.

Did you know that the melting point of gold is anywhere from 650-700 Fahrenheit for average gold, and PURE gold doesn't melt until almost 2000 degrees Fahrenheit?

Just throwing that out there, Luke standing there talking shit in the middle of that inferno.

Granted, not for long.

This seems like the kind of thing Danny could just punch out of Luke, doesn't it?

Weren't there a couple other crossovers after that too, while the Simonsons had their little X-Factor/Power Pack/Thor/Fantastic Four corner?

And there we have it, the end of Cage's 90's solo series!

What the hell, let's have a preview for what we're doing tomorrow night, Marvel Comics Presents!

Jumping to Ben would be bad. Because then he could run into Franklin, and get revenge on Power Pack by becoming their (by far) most powerful member.

Yes, but most of those happened in Power Pack's own title, so I ain't running them.

Well, Johnny's Nova Flame is supposed to be like, SOLAR hot.

Like, that entire boardwalk is lucky to not be on fire.

For those of you who are unaware, this series was primarily an anthology series that had a lot of X-Men cast members (particularly Wolverine because that hairy midgit was fucking everywhere). I won't be doing any of them, just the Luke Cage and Iron Fist appearances, although this issue is unique in that we have a Daughters of the Dragon story, written by Mary Jo Duffy of "Power Man & Iron Fist" fame.

As the table of contents mentioned, this story is set while Danny is still thought to be dead. If anyone wants me to run the Wonder Man or Union Jack story, I will later. If you want to see the Wolverine story? That's what X-user is for.

>Wonderman and the Enchantress
>Union Jack
>Eh, Wolverine I guess because this is MCP

Seems a solid issue.

Sounds fair. You're already running a disgustingly enormous amount of comics anyways.

I WILL get around to your new Alpha Flight thread, btw. I've got a nice stack of those issues, but it's great to get the interconnecting issues, too.

Seriously man, find out who the crook is before making these statements.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to run a fuckton of these. Very annoying, but hey, somebody's gotta do it.

Is it too much to ask for that Joey Chaps one off story too?

Union Jack is bretty gud.

I'm having trouble finding all of the comics I'm running, and Luke and Danny are the sterotypical C-Listers. The X-Men appeared in fucking everything in the 90's! I can't even imagine how much of a pain it was finding all those comics!

Well, at least the Wolverine stories are only like 8 pages an issue right?

Seeing Colleen Wing act like the badass she is just gets me bummed out that Marvel seems to have forgotten about her, despite making Misty a big thing.

... That said, blocking a knife with your artificial arm is still pretty badass.

Solid dis on Jeryn here.

>Circus people
>Not recruiting Hawkeye to solve their supervillain problems.

Come on, man, he's YOUR PEOPLE.

If you want to see the rantings of a lonely madman slowly losing the few grasps of sanity he has left, I strongly recommend my latest storytime, yes.