Steven Universe Steven Vs Amethyst Leak

youtube.com/watch?v=oZrEJ-BztKY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ed9jkuczzRU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And Did this really warrant its own thread?

>Amy being a little bitch yet again

oh boy fun. I can't wait for her to cry at the end.

>Pearl being a neurotic autist again

Looks like it'll be a solid episode.

I hate everything about the show now.

>pearl points

Oh god Steven gets good boy points

POO POO
E
E

P
E
E

I wonder if he gets to see Pearl's alien bagina when he get enough points.

how is the concept of this episode or anything that's been happening recently different than what we've always gotten? the only thing you can say that's different is the lapis lazuli abuse drama which was stupid.

>Steven and Amethyst compete for pearl points because Amy's butthurt she's now the weakest of the Crystal Gems
>it'll fake us out on it being resolved as Bismuth returns, reveals she's the second half of Pink Diamond, and the idea of a quartz becoming a diamond's put into play with Amy and Jasper racing to get Bismuth to fuse with, or if that Back 2 the Moon bit and Smoky Quartz is any indication, White Diamond will be doing the same
Calling it now.

The fuck is Bismuth?

>Amethyst being a whiny bitch
Seriously we're doing this again?

Pearlmethyst episode confirmed?

Banana stickers were better

That first one sounds solid, but jesus fuck that second one is a hot mess.
You haven't been paying attention to anything involving SU on this board or something? Inside the pocket dimension in Lion's mane is a treasure trove Rose stashed away. Among it is a bubbled gem, Bismuth. People have been speculating what it means for like a year. Episode previews and leaks reveal that it's just a Gem, specifically a blacksmith.

I'm guessing there's a lot of disappointment in how mundane she seems so far. There was a shit ton of theories as to what it meant. Because bismuth is a metal, not a gem. And the style of bismuth it was depicted as doesn't form that way in nature. Bismuth is also a component in an alloy called "rose's metal". As you can see people's imaginations ran wild.

I love how with this one video, the whole last episode was already spoiled.
Also, people sure are surprised at Amethyst being in character? I guess Lapis being the angsty teen in the spotlight made people forget that Amy did it first.

Seriously, thought we were done with this shit. She had, what, 2-3 of these already?

All I wanna do...

All of the gems are autistic

It's so great to see Pearl be at her most happy and neurotic.
Hope Amy will get some confidence in herself after getting slammed by Jasper like that.

Also, I'm so fucking happy they pushed fighting Stevonnie to the front and didn't just tease it forever.

Is put my dick into...

Peridot

Acceptable. She tickles my goblin fetish. Also, if she wants it, I imagine she'd be incredibly eager to please.

youtube.com/watch?v=ed9jkuczzRU

Bismuth is pure!

is this just the 2 minute preview? seen it already.