TEMPLATE DUMP FOR (((HALF)))CHAN

i love you goys.
i still come here from time to time to shitpost, and after 2am est, talk.
save these, they are of great use

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qvsNVn8ZafA
youtu.be/EsyAso3_6d4
youtu.be/G8q-6HwTkGk
youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4
youtu.be/W17H_BL6jUo
instagram.com/mememang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you oldfag. Never forget Sup Forums harbor and the Sup Forumsidyacaust

>oldfag
>template related

Hows baitchan holding up?

bretty shlonged tbhfamalam

literally a website with a black cock as its logo

>found out about jews
youtu.be/qvsNVn8ZafA

>tfw I am a newfag that joined after Sup Forums harbor but understand what Sup Forums was meant to be and realize that Sup Forums is the last shread of the old Sup Forums because of the freedom of speech here, otherwise this entire board would be a liberal shithole like the rest of4chan nowadays
>i'll never will know pre-Sup Forumsharbour Sup Forums truely felt like

Fuck moot.

>for all the homosex

So 8chas had it's own Sup Forumsharbor?

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

>i'll never will know pre-Sup Forumsharbour Sup Forums truely felt like
i came to the site around 06, i missed out on some early shit, but you cant leave. its a very real thing. especially template related.

sure, you can go out and find shit like radix, trs, or redice. even stormfag shit, but this is your home. you are here forever.

please though, never take the blackpill.

the nice thing about the crips is that the shills get booted way faster, as the board moves much slower

that also applies to memes, they gestate at a much more thorough rate

help us eight chan, the shills have overrun us

>the nogpill

I am immune to it ironically, I feel there is hope in despair. I see what is going on as a sign that people will change for the better, and if not. We Sup Forumsocks can help rebuild society if it goes to ashes.

>tfw nazi frog
no bully pls

you and me both. let them have the inner city. im doing just fine with fresh air

kek wants you to save these to MAGA

>shills get booted faster

Actually recently the mods are starting to clean up a bit better, bait threads are starting to get removed quite alot lately. I think it is because anons now know there was bribery happening with the janitors last week.

Last week was like a mini Sup Forumsharbor

it was awful.
nothing like Sup Forumsharbor :stopmusic: and whatnot. but it was bad.
like i said, my allegiance is Sup Forums half or infinity. regardless, its us, trs, redice, radix, etc.
rid the degenerates and what is left is shit like murdoch murdoch
youtu.be/EsyAso3_6d4

keep going full high energy. based is as based does

>here cömes zat Honzenfürher!
>öh scheiße, seig heil

1/2

2/2
youtu.be/G8q-6HwTkGk

handless head

>what is left is shit like Murdochx2

I am a bit confused with the wording

Did Murdochx2 betray us? Or is it just the videos message was a summury of what went on cripple palace?

keep digging
youtu.be/4rg8innCuN4

last one for ctr threads

>still doesn't understand

Is he pro-jew/isreal? Pro-Eu? I am digging but it isn't bringing anything I can see but maybe my redpill doseage isn't strong enough

PRAISE KEK

autism

MoonMan is a great musician.

>mfw shills
youtu.be/W17H_BL6jUo
after this, if you still have doubts fuck off

OMG YES

I've been asking for a stamp thread for weeks now, I'm usually a bentley autoplant draftsman but I can use paint.net, sketchbook pro & gimp also. Holy fuck these stamps are great.

Have some CTR oc

25% of the way in it's clicking. He doesn't think shills exist and he hates Sup Forums and praises Milo Jewoplouous.

He only does jewtube videos to make schekels.

Fuck that guy. What a cunt.

ask and you will receive, brother

sure thing m9, ty4ctrfam

>frogposter
>"goys"

Typical newfag

Sage

I hope you get shot by cops faggot

Full/pol/s moderation was being really fucking shit last time I went.
Not as bad as here, but still their choice of what to sticky and what to anchor, just fucking WEW

so, am i doing this for free?
oh geez oh gawd how can i get paid?

cool clock bro!

You don't belong here.

We love you too, you're still our raid board tho.

>they know

>samefag
oyyyyyyyyyyy veeeeeeyyyyyyy

hey there fella, you know you can post on both right?
we are one in the same

>ctr
>you don't realize I am retarded and can't see what you are talking about. Generally I am confused.
Then I don't get it is he really redpilled or a shill that uses the redpill to make money like Milo?

Sorry, when you are here very long you become very weary of youtube ecelebs.

God knows I have a tough time trusting anyone that states that they are from here after I realized jewoplous sold BBC racemixing t-shirts.

>OP is a memeing faggot who is just a meme racist

instagram.com/mememang/

^^^

There you go bud, submit all your memes there. Normies love memes xD

No, seriously, you need to actually physically die or kindly fuck off.

it sucks that i have to preface posts on Sup Forums but thats how it is these days. im not shilling.

to answer your question, i dont know. i really dont, but some of their videos like homeland, and their "sitcom" with the 3 murdochs, seems legit. fuck milo, fuck most of those people. until something happens, a (((freudian))) slip or something similar, i think they're for real. and i respect that.

ty4ctrfam

Haha wow! Nice frog, bud! We have tons of rare pepe at Meme Mang!

instagram.com/mememang/

^^^

There you go bud, submit all your memes there. Normies love memes xD

thx m8

*slaps forehead*

That's what I thought initailly. Duuh. Jesus I am a retard.

I never thought you were a shill btw.

Also speaking of allies, we should try to reach out to Tumblr and SJWs now. They are starting to learn about Zionism and they are starting to hate jews just like we do.

Yeah, they are weak and degenerate but they have yuge numbers and can make the message easier for normies to digest.

oh boy geez, i mean, what where you thinking, goy? its so simple.
if i had to be honest, id say i WANT to call you a mensch but i cant, goy. ya just dont understand the answer to the JQ. maybe take this pill, let it digest for awhile.

ive been slowly redpilling bernouts locally because dnc leaks
>oh goy! can you believe they tried to smear a jew as an athiest! think of the 6 million!
not literally, but its great tactics

>no happy merchant in the reflection on the pill
one job.

make it and post it in this thread you fucking kayak

heres a temp you low energy cuck

>tfw you become so paranoid you think your first thoughts is that they were shills

Also
>no happy merchant in the reflection of the pill

>tfw i know what you mean

also
see
fayget

Thx senpai

nice.

from last night

I haven't redpilled anyone else besides my family.

>I plan on dropping mulitple anonymous files at a local sjw gathering about the jews and zionism.

Great job on slowly redpilling bernouts.

Kek blessed his glorious mane

humor is the key.
this sounds stupid, but Anthony Jeselnik. i dont know why but it works. even specific clips of gavin.
humor is the key. listen to this, tell me anyone FUCKING ANYONE that wouldnt laugh at this
youtu.be/qvsNVn8ZafA

its like the word dindu

But hey, on the positive side it means we are pretty immune to subversion because we are always skeptical first, then trust later.

Mootcuck really did a number on us all

>dindu? whats that like slang or something
you know, dindu nuffin? thats what they always say, right?
>well yeah
then the evidence comes out, and they're criminals, right?
>well, yeah.
and hands up dont shoot has become a copyrighted slogan now. also i can't breathe. seems like a money making scheme, right?

bam.

no fucking shit mang. after the cuck audio and pic related coming out of retirement, i actually decided to make a tinfoil hat.

then the fucking dnc leaks, its literally documented that that faggot alex jones was right. fugg

>tfw I was on kikebook a few months back and saw normies defending us on a liberal page because we don't chimp out at them like SJWs do.

That one comment said. "I would rather be with Alt-righters and neonazis than be with SJWs because atleast they have a sense of humor and don't yell at us.

A BLACK MAN said THAT on NORMIEBOOK

And it had 126 likes and was the top comment and only SJWs argued with him

>isnt it funny?

on a serious note, if liberals swing left too hard, their constituency goes far right. just look at TRS soundcloud numbers from 2015 to current year. or red ice, or the basic bitch alt right guys like gavin

I mean Alex Jones is a basket case loose cannon but for such a loose cannon he sure is accurate.

2016 is the year when conspricy thereoies become revieled as fact.

I bet /x/ is cumming itself into a coma because of this shit

>what initally redpilled me about this place before I knew what Sup Forumsharbour was being outed as a Sup Forumsack and then banned for being just mildly conservative and saying the liberal media is pushing an affirmitive action agenda hard.

tl;dr Pac-Man

/x/ is probably tied up in justifying lovecraft as a legit religion. maybe the bottom page is full of cream and buying filters.

for me, the redpill was world war z

>god bless that cheeky cunt for saving Britian from the EU
I know. Just look at some of the lulberarians that lurk here They are so far right they became fat left because of their strong belief in freedoms.

It's amazing. Makes you think if you ever go so far right or left you become a far centralist.

BTW did you see that screencap that basically proves to us that trump lurks here? Fucking amazing.

Funny thing about the zimzam flimflam boogalooo that's related to that post and all of this.
If you look back at the video of Jaffa calling, Tay was one of the people who called in as well.
>it's all connected

>fat left
S A V A G E
thats what its called from now on. far left is out OUT OUT
>trump
dude, he literally used /ctr/ general infographics last night at his speech. someones here. its obviously not him, but someone is fucking here.

>dat cant stump the trump clip
>dat trump train clip
all Sup Forums
this is the end result. use my templates to make shit like pic related

fucking kek.

but how about that huwhite man who killed dat chil'