If you could create a clone army of any race of people on Earth which would be best?

If you could create a clone army of any race of people on Earth which would be best?

Other urls found in this thread:

scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2009/09/24/south-asians-as-a-hybrid-popul/
hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crusaders

Chinks.
Loyal, conformist, clever, and ruthless.

Asians operate like something more akin to a zerg swarm. When there's millions of them (which there always are), they'll drown the enemy with bodies without hesitation. They also have no qualms about torturing and killing the enemy, and have no qualms about sending the low ranks to die if it means victory.

African's are physically pretty good, but are too dumb and cowardly to make good soldiers.

Whites are also pretty good, but don't have the cold automation that gooks do. They also are more individualistic, which can cause a breakdown in the war machine.

For killing the chinaman is the best man. Chinese #1

Nepalese.

Spartans

Aryans.

Buddhists

>such a cool era to work with
>we got a whiny bitch with girl issues
the prequels were a mistake

I pick russians for the exact same reason, however unlike the chinese, they can actually invent new things without stealing blueprints and making knockoffs.

Japanese.

Chinese invent many thing. They just not need to because dumb gweilo give them blueprints for free.

Slavs

Slavs. They work for a pittance (a litre of vodka a day, is more than enough), are relatively loyal and feel no pain.

As a dirty polock I can assure you I feel no pain.

Or at least the pain I feel seems to be a lot more dull than what some of you other fagots feel.

Gurkas, they're fucking hardcore

There is only one correct answer

Germans.

Finns

Russians

agreed

WE WUZ VODKA N STALINISM N SHIT

Asians. They are short, making them difficult targets to hit and also I'd have a few billion of them to start, before the cloning phase even began.

Anglos
Won 100 years war
Won vs Spain
Won Napoleonics
Beat Zulus
Wore Red for 100 years to hide the blood and maintain discipline, badass.
Won ww1
Won ww2 as an alliance
Won Falklands
do not fuck with Anglos

That medieval GoPro selfie-spear tho

Slavs.

Who do you think

Celtics. Cuz Vikings n shit

Mongols, of course.

muh horse and bow

Literally irrelevant now.

They would make terrible warriors today.

Germans. Their only problem ever was not enough of them.

Phililines ofc

>however unlike the chinese, they can actually invent new things without stealing blueprints and making knockoffs.
What was the AK47? A knock off of the German STG44.

Besides, the question was about a clone army, not a bunch of clone R&D engineers.

Nepalese

Czeched

they lost though

this is the correct answer.

White Rhodesians.

>Won 100 years war

also nice get

Russians basically already are a clone army. Same with asians. They just spam their enemy's

Yeah but we'll actually have feelings for anglos, the point of having clones is that you respect them but you don't necessary have to care for them; they're disposable.

except also not nearly as conformist as the chinese

Saxons.

Russians
manufacturable cannon fodder seems to suit them

Infantry: North eastern europe whites, bad motherfuckers.
Airforce: argentinean combat pilots. We can fly a fucking log into a battleship if we need to.
Navy: Burgers for ever.

Native Americans

Negritos

Aryans to purge the inferior niggers, chinks, and mudslimes.

Didn't stop the Belgrano from being sank did rthey

highlanders.

Goddamn Mongorians!

Nice, somebody should copy that to the blm fb page

Fun facct: American Indians are of Aryan descent

no u werent Tyrone. stop stealing our memes

Anglos

High test Japs then, brutal and disciplined.

The closest thing alive to true Aryans today are Persians.

Didn't Saxons get cucked by Anglos

Niggers will steal your dubs senpai

Japanese are probably the best answer, a better equipped Imperial Japanese Army could have take over half the world

Is this a trick question?

That's where you are wrong, Persians, Mudslimes, and Niggers were created out of the manure of Aryan livestock

Thor.

Other way around. They raped the Anglo-Saxons into existence.

Pros
>short, cheaper to feed/house
>literally black spoopy/no sunscreen
>Enemies would be to shocked to fire upon
>Is this ultra racist?
>he's one of me! Melanin brother represent!
>he's blacker than me...That's be racist
>must be some kind of demon, better not attack

Not really, they merged into one from the threat of danes

Spartans
Crusaders
Samurai

Spartans. Whatever happened to them?

Fun Fact: Vikings were of Aryan blood

You had to brake the rules of engagement to sink our ship, yet... Remember the HMS Sheffield? Yep, we fucked up your best ship with a crappy plane from 1960... Butthurt someone?
Eat a dick ahmed.

Athenians happened

How can I be butthurt when we won and protected the people of the falklands from their fascist invaders

Sentalise Islanders.

>Russian
>conformist

Only at gunpoint

Nothing but scholars and boy lovers

This guy gets it.

Retard detected. Despite being externally similar, the STG-44 and AK-47 really couldn't be more different internally.

>mudslimes are a race
Nope. A true Aryan has black hair and white skin. The Persians are descendants of the Aryan tribes that are believed to have migrated from Central Asia into what is now Iran in the second millennium BCE. Aryans are Indo-Iranian people. Im so sorry but Hitler was a delusional cuck.

the whole 'blond Germans = Aryans' thing is a meme

Fun fack, modern Indians are descendants of hybridization between the Aryans and Ancestral South Indians, extinct relatives of negritos/andaman islanders
scienceblogs.com/gnxp/2009/09/24/south-asians-as-a-hybrid-popul/

>protected the people of the falklands from their fascist invaders
Go to reddit commie fag.
>Being a fascist invader makes my dong diamonds.

Hitler was an inspiring and powerful speaker that motivated a nation to purge out the undesirables and i just realized Trump is no different

>spic fascists
>argentina is white
nice try, I wouldn't object if they were aryans but they were argentines

And this
hms.harvard.edu/news/genetics-proves-indian-population-mixture-8-8-13
Ye olde hybridization to caste theory proven by modern genetics.

It's a moot point really. In contemporary usage Aryan is almost exclusively used to refer to Nordic peoples. Whether Hitlerian genealogy was correct in assuming they came from India doesn't really matter, the proof is in the vast array of technological, intellectual, and cultural accomplishments of Nordic people for the past half millennium or so.

Have you ever read about its origins? It was influenced by the STG-44 and the M1.

>Fascit Invaders
Says country with opresive gun laws,Orwelian imigration and survellance systems, and a pig fucker for a prime minister

Vietnam War era South Koreans. Fucking crazy bastards.

>pig fucker
u wot m8 Cameron hasn't been Prime Minister for over a month now

Ghurkas

No one said abbos yet?

Inspired by*
The internals are nothing a like. St is tilting bolt, AK is long piston. The sky is closer to st than either are to ak. It's like saying the m16 was influenced by the stg, only thing in common is they're select fire, intermediate cartridge rifles, with detachable magazines.

he still was elected, and correct me if im wrong, re-elected, tough he'd still be PM if it hadn't been for BREXIT

Same as star wars, the Maori. They're just so good at rugby.

Past 500-600 years. Almost everything before that didnt register.
>contemporary
thanks to Hitler's BS, yes but he was wrong. And only in the west.
I've met plenty of Iranians that know for a fact they're Aryan. I think it's important to remember where the word is from originally.

Technically he was only elected once, no one actually won the 2010 election

Thought about it. Too dumb. Tall and high energy intake. See negritos^