Just watched this manlet jew on louder with crowder

just watched this manlet jew on louder with crowder...

so he is still against trump? why are manlets so dense?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/715200334042234880
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=xiNRVMhiejk
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/isis-terrorist-tells-feds-jihadist-brothers-mexico/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

btw, this tweet is by piers morgan

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/715200334042234880

I don't think Piers is in any position to speak.

He got ass-raped twice by Ben.

>He got ass-raped twice by Ben.
doubt thats even possible, piers is 6 foot, he'd have to go on his knees for ben to be able to rape him

COME HOME

well he sure got bent over and fucked live on air by ben so I guess he really wanted to get shlonged

He doesn't want to support Trump because he thinks it'll be the end of Conservatism. When Trump loses big, you won't be able to defend your vote for him. You elected Trump in the primaries. Reap what you sow

conservatism is dead. you cant have conservatism with so many unemployed and dependent on state. Trump is the last chance for repoublicans

Thanks for correcting the record.

Ben is a fucking retard. He doesn't understand that someone like Donald Trump is literally the only way that a Republican could win in this election. Maybe after a successful Republican term a more conservative candidate could run but somebody like Ted Cruz would get fucking murdered against Hillary.

The system is broken, so let's break it more? The GOP does not look towards the future. They have no plan beyond whatever election is next. Could have had a real conservative like Ted Cruz against Hillary. He would be crushing her because Ted Cruz is a real politician.

How? Hillary is getting destroyed but has no media coverage because Trump doesn't understand the media is against him. You supported Trump through the primaries instead of a real candidate

wow his butt is stil so hurt

If Trump stopped being in the limelight for two weeks, the media would cover Hillary's flaws. But he can't keep his foot out of his mouth. The man is an idiot. I'm not voting for Hillary because she is the most corrupt candidate in history, but I will not morally vote for Trump

A real conservative candidate owned by Goldman Sachs who received Soros money

I'm now #MentallyHill :------)

but what about changing demographics? most people in US are center on most issues. hell, even on /pol most people are leftist/center when we do the test threads..

real conservatives are very much in a minority.

>1
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

>2
youtube.com/watch?v=xiNRVMhiejk

Ass.

Raped.

Yes, a candidate who filibustered for 21 hours straight to take down Obamacare.

Then vote center. Don't take down conservatism down with centerists views

>I'm now #MentallyHill :------)
that reminds me of the keighley bants last nigh
>what attracted him to the democratic party??
>he was mentall ill..

>you cant have conservatism with so many unemployed and dependent on state

...yes you can. Conservatism is a method, it's not even an ideology unto itself.

You could have everybody dependent upon the state and still have a conservative government. Monarchies often had vast swaths of the population on the purvey of the crown, that's where the concept of the commons came from in the first place.

Vote for Trump if you want to vote for the lesser of two evils. That's valid. Just think about this. If it's between voting for Obama or Hillary for president, who would you vote for?. I rather keep my conscience clear and vote for neither.

@85014771
@85014809
Is this a new CTR shill attempt? The fake conservative who would be willing to sell out a hundred years of supreme court influence to literally the worst person because Trump is a meanie?

Or is this actually just Benji? Come home Benji

how you going to persuade them?
>we gonna cut your taxes
>but I'm neet and dont have a job

literally, the only way is with someone like Donald Trump, who agrees with majority and leans more to the center.

@@85015046
>Come home Benji
Benji has too big of an ego to admit he was wrong and jump on the trump train just like that

If you think Donald Trump will stick with his list, you're not rational. The man has flip flopped a hundred times. Said he wouldn't mind putting some family member who is pro-choice into the supreme court. No way McConnell would block any nominee Trump puts up.

Our people have the best bantz. Keighley fucking dunked on that hambeast.

He'd stand on a bucket like when taco bowls fuck donkeys

And accomplished nothing.

@85015215
He literally said he hoped Mitch McConnel would block any nominee that strayed from the principles of the list. And if you think that any Republican socially farther right than Trump could muster enough support at this point in history you haven't been paying attention

Thank you for correcting the record

Damn, everyone on this crowder show is a retard (except gavin)

"""" I dont what I'm going to do, its so hard to vote for Trump """"

fucking retards. even crowder acts as if he is not sure yet to vote for Trump.

rather go down fighting than vote for a nationalistic leftist.

¡Ay, caramba!

Great. Coming from the man who flip flops every week. He said in the same interview he might still not choose a candidate from the list. I don't know why you have to defend Trump and say he's flawless. He's not. Vote for him. Just don't make him out to be some conservative messiah

He pretty openly supports Trump now. He's not vehemently pro-Trump, but he frequently mentions that he's voting for him.

she is so CUTE

>you will never ever get to cuddle her after you ravage that tight little body, and talk about Trump and what its like shilling on CNN

WHHHHHYYYYYYYY

>Nationalistic leftist
Are kikes just making shit up now?
Vote against Trump is vote for white genocide and open borders. Fuck you nigger

you hit a nerve f.am

I'm not going to be responsible for the death of conservatism. Feel free to vote for him. Just stop defending every misstep he takes.

>just watched this manlet jew on louder with crowder...
>so he is still against trump? why are manlets so dense?

jews fear trump

i presume its because either because 1. trumps a nationalist 2. trumps against mass immigration

>He doesn't want to support Trump because he thinks it'll be the end of Conservatism.

all the so called "conservatives" think they align with hitlery more..gee i wonder why

Conservatism is pro-white genocide. Notice how all (((CONSERVATIVES))) support open borders and free trade deals that hurt the white working class?
Get the fuck out of here shill

@85015884
Nobody makes him out to be more conservative than he is. He's just the only chance you have for a conservative resurgence in culture. Conservatism is literally dead. Someone like Trump is the ONLY way that it could ever see a resurgence. But you don't actually want that, because you're just a shill, or a retard who is mad that Trump doesn't spend enough time sucking Jesus' cock.

>jews fear trump
that doesnt seem true. he got many awards from jewish community and his daughter is jew.

only ben shapiro and progressive jews hate him.

Why are you against free trade? It's the reason you have an iPhone, computer, car, etc. Without free trade you'll be paying 5x the cost for an inferior product. The TPP is only bad because its executive action without any oversight. Do you know how easy it is for Obama to slip in climate change bullshit into there?

I'm upset with the whole 4D chess stuff. Trump knows the media is against him, and still makes huge missteps. He would be winning if he didn't open his mouth or tweet for two weeks.

@85016554
>Vote for the true conservative who will sell out your jobs!
>Vote for the true conservative who wants to dissolve borders, national pride and American culture!
>Vote for the true conservative who wants to to lower your wages, force you to work more for less benefits all because some meat from east asia will do it for a fraction of what you're worth!

Wow, really oodles your noodle!

you need tariffs for some goods. one cant really compete with 3rd world labor (or even with mexico) in many areas, and doubut a 10-20 % tariff would increas the price 5times, only in your dreams.

I live in croatia, and a developer here would be happy with $50-100 per day. US developers want $50 per hour lol.

How you gonna keep this up without tariffs and protectionism?

I never said I like free borders. Globalism does not equate to a borderless state. Trump's not 100% wrong. He has good ideas when it comes to immigration.

And I'm against any government subsidy. It's just indirect handouts for people who can't get into a real industry. Thought pol was against handouts.

Buy their products and reinvest the savings into new technology. Capitalism is all about innovation and entrepreneurship

>The only reason why you have a iPhone is because of free trade

Just like conservatism was dead when Goldwater lost big.

S M H
M
H

Put a tariff on China because their products aren't American. You just raised prices across the board.

>They can't make these products in America

How much more expensive is the American worker compared to a Chinaman?

The tariff is a negotiation tactic. It's a threat to China that when Trump is in office they have to negotiate a fairer deal with him that allows America to compete.

/why do all Jews, whether child or adults look like that sniveling little fucking selfish arrogant bitch you remember from fucking grade school that you always just fucking hated?

What's a fairer deal?

Hes a kike whose family profits off the selling of american prosperity to foreign entities.

proof?

One that allows America to compete. I clearly typed it in my last post you seem to have missed it.

That's great. What kind of deal makes us more competitive

>confused as to why manlets suck

but why would anyone invest in US of all countries??
>supposedly bad infrastructure
>expensive labor
>higher coroprate taxes

it was just a rhetorical question

He doesn't want to support Trump because Trump is implicitly the candidate for a majority White, nationalistic America and Benji is a kike.

@85018190
One that recognizes that China is willing to treat its people like dogs in order to undercut US manufacturing and offer prices that the US can't possibly match whilst Washington raises taxes to levels that actively force business to lower cost in every facet to remain profitable.

The U.S. economy is the largest in the world in terms of nominal GDP

>watching louder with crowder

2 idiots were exposed tonight

since when

all I remember is Piers fucking DESTROYING Ben in a twitter banter battle

So eliminate China's sovereignty and make them have a minimum wage? Or remove the purchaser's option of buying product they want? Free trade = free market

>The U.S. economy is the largest in the world in terms of nominal GDP
yes, you want to sell to US. but why wouldnt you rather produce your products/services somewhere else (like in Mexico)??

you cant really blame the companies for leaving, its the rational thing to do.

@85018604
>The US is just obligated to sit by and let it's jobs be siphoned out because it actually treats it's citizens with respect and pays them a wage for their labor.
>What is fordism?

Free trade =/= fair trade

>hurr durr hrvatski muh sarmatian ancestors

Same with the bulgarians, both of you are fags

at least the serbs want to be denbts empire

>85018908
>@

Man you're a newnigger

I like ted but he is so unlikable.

The companies should leave. That's free trade. I don't want to subsidize industry that can be done somewhere for cheaper. Government is spending money on the companies staying here. It's indirect handouts

Are you a new shill? Or just haven't been on Sup Forums lately?

>manlets

I think its some other (((trait)))

Then get a real competitive job. It's not the government's responsibility to hand you a job. Socializing workforce.

>@

I'm just arguing and presenting my points, no need to throw ad hominems at me

I would agree to a certain degree. I wouldnt subsidize/protect companies competing in democratic western world either. But you dont want to turn this into a race to the bottom, specially since many countries dont give a fuck about worker rights and similar.

Do you really want US citizens to compete against Indians/Chinese? Should they start putting suicide nets on US factories as well?

reminder that ben wears the jew beanie to hide his bald spot

Gavin's arguments were lacking, and Crowder was right. These arguments will not help swing undecided voters. I understand that Trump could quite literally save America's culture and put a stop on the next world war for a couple years, but we still need a way to present that to the rest of the people that are voting.

Link related:
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/isis-terrorist-tells-feds-jihadist-brothers-mexico/

We cannot give up on pro Trump arguments, and fall back on anti Hillary arguments. Trump needs to get his act together too, and focus on Clinton. I thought the blaming Obama for ISIS was a step in the right direction, even if it was misguided. The Russian email thing was a fantastic redirect back to Clinton even if the MSM didn't like it. Get it together Sup Forums, we still need to argue with proTrump arguements.

I do think he's going to win this, but we need to be honest with ourselves and put up to convince the undecided.

We have many service and information sector jobs I'm not willing to sacrifice for zombie industries. Anyway, when we buy foreign goods, countries use that money to reinvest into our economy. Trade is not a zero sum game.

@85019374
>It's incredible what they're doing with our (you)'s folks! They're devaluing our (you)'s bigly folks! Not gonna happen anymore folks, believe me!

he is a kike
he is sad he will not be able to parasite much longer
he is worried he will be hung

Come home Ben! But in all seriousness. I admire him on many points however his position on Trump is where I disagree. In reality, all the shitposting against him is simply people trolling him but he doesn't get it. The goal is don't give in to the trolls. Overall, he is a smart man, and he truly deserves some positive attention because despite his opinions on Trump he can still wreck leftist.

Manlets are dense because most everything goes over their heads.

>We have many service and information sector jobs
dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/
>Trade is not a zero sum game.
for the world, not necessarily for every country involved.

Also you must consider your resources that dont get used and end up in welfare because of such policies (black community, who looses jobs to mexicans).

I havent watchet the whole gavin part, but he was probably trolling. He takes on ridiculous stands on purpose. But the funny thing, some of his previously considered "ridiculous" stands have been accepted now and he has to push it further with more ridiculous stands.

>The system is broken, so let's break it more?
How, exactly, does Trump break the system more?

>Also you must consider your resources that dont get used and end up in welfare because of such policies (black community, who looses jobs to mexicans).

yeah they're not helping America with or without free trade.

I like to think America will innovate ourselves out of becoming a sweatshop libertarian hell hole

>Trade is not a zero sum game.
also, I think all countries involved in trade would have to have allocated all of their resources for this to be true (unemployment would have to be very low at least).

He's not remotely close to the mold of a conservative. I didn't like Mitt Romney because he was a shit governor of Mass (gay marriage, support of Romneycare) but I still voted for him because he fit a conservative mold.