Ho.ly Shit. Marvel and Sony are finished

Ho.ly Shit. Marvel and Sony are finished

I hope it's the end of capeshit

>not making Spiderman fully seasoned, but a child relying on a suit filled with gadgets made by Stark.
>actually choosing to make this marvel spiderman 10+films storyline
kill me

I'll be honest, I was kinda enjoying the capeshit and the whole universe building but recently I'm so board because it's just dragging on and on. Hurry up with Infinity Wars so I can get a resolution to a decade long story.

This will surely end the Marvel Cinematic Universe!

>Stars the two biggest Marvel superheros
>Opens around the same as Wonder Woman
>Drops almost as much as the universally panned BvS to match WWs third weekend

Fucking kek what a disaster

Actually Infinity War is not the final movie in the cycle - Avengers 4 (untitled so far, is supposed to come out in 2019) is the last one.

What the fuck was Flash Thomson some indian looking motherfucker in the science club instead of a tall blonde football playing jock? Why was MJ some ugly brown punck bitch instead of a secy charismatic red head?
WHO AUTHORIZED THIS

>and for superhero movies
so they're ignoring Guardians 2 and WW why?

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

>implying WW isn't a money laundering scheme cashing on "muh strong female lead" femetards

Yeah, a third reboot of a character people are sick of is going to sink MCU. With two more Avenger movies in the works? I highly doubt it.

Then again, this is Sup Forums and the sky is always falling here.

One word. Clickbait roleplaying chatroom dude.

is it over
is capeshit finally over
enough dcucks and marvelshills
just let all these shitty movies die and be forgotten

Because it's easier to blame the whole genre instead of just admitting you fucked up big time.

I mean, consider this: The second Spiderman movie already has a release date. Nothing short of the apocalypse is going to stop these films from coming out.

They're giving us a bunch of Spider-Man movies not connected to the MCU. Starting with Tom Hardy's Venom. Hopefully it'll be a major hit and they'll throw in an adult Spider-Man and we can all forget the MCU exists.

They're doing Avengers 3 and 4 within a year of each other? I find that hard to believe.

>Sony

>Homecoming couldn't even beat Spider-Man 3's opening weekend W I T H O U T taking 10 years of inflation and smaller international presence into account
>front-loaded as fuck and dropping like a rock, might even gross less than SM1
I'm surprised audiences were shrewd enough to know a stinker when they saw one, they're still under capeshit's spell but they just couldn't handle getting burned by Sony-Man again for this to be making anywhere near as money as it should. The math was all right.
>MCU
>when RDJ is in the movie and you haven't told anyone in 8 minutes.jpg
>gimmicky new suit to remind you THIS IS NOT JUST ANOTHER SPIDER-MAN
>millennial pandering with Snapchat and shit
>le diversity
It's SPIDER-MAN, in the MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE that people have been seeing in droves since a year after Spider-Man 3 came out. What it lacks is heart, and people aren't biting.

I don't think this will have immediate and widespread consequences for capeshit in general, but it's proof that people CAN get burnt out and the MCU's future might not be so certain after Infinite War's sequel which will inevitably be the end of some major players' actors like Steve Rogers and Tony Stark.

Good. Capeshit needs to die.

>Spiderman killed Marvel
didn't expect that plot twist

spiderman is literally too good for the MCU.

They are, they were supposed to be Infinity War Part 1 and Part 2, but they changed the title to something else now, still unknown.

>DC introduces every character possible in stupid montages over the course of about 3 total minutes in Suicide Squad
>booooo that sucked give me some character development

>Marvel gives you years of character development
>boooooo that sucked give me some montages

there's no winning with you fucking retards

Damn MCU shills are having a hard summer

>>Marvel gives you years of character development

Been over capeshit for like 5 years. But the problem is, where do they go next? Superhero movies are the only movies still consistently making big money.

>marvel
>years of character development
lol where?

>people finally get sick of all the nonstop capeshit
>apekino lands the finishing blow
Feels good.

Oh okay, that makes some sense then.

However, I'm pretty sure Avengers 4 won't be the last one. There's still got to be Guardians of the Galaxy 3.

Audiences across the world just said "No" to all the brown people.

stop being so fucking extravagant with budgets maybe?

Can think of nothing better than the MCU crashing and burning before Infinity War comes out. All the sweaty nerds crying because their manbaby fantasies are finally rejected by the public would be sweet.

Hail Caesar!

>marvel
>dead
kek

They're going to try to do anime with that live action Naruto movie and start up a cinematic universe with that.

I've been over it pretty recently. Stopped giving a shit ever since ant-man and all their movies seemed to just blur into one ever since.

They definitely pandered WAY too hard with this one. I think the reason MCU has been successful thus far is because it DIDN'T pander. They haven't changed any character races or anything until now, I'm not sure why they thought it would work.

Another thing. Everyone else in the MCU is an adult. That's why adults are into these movies too, because they feature adult protagonists. Why did they think adults would be interested in a movie about a literal kid in high school?

Time to unite the 7
>Borg life

>Naruto

keep repeating this it could become truth

>lecturing me about white guilt bullshit
>marxist color skin options
>every mention of actual fights confirms actual garbage
>all those screenshots of awful CGI

Who authorized? A bunch pussy ass liberal cuck lords

Because some adults are losers whos best days were spent in high school

>white kid hanging out with a bunch of minorities
That was more unrealistic than getting superpowers from a spider bite

It means nothing since it's still going to make like a billion dollars worldwide, and it's a colossal pile of shit. It demonstrates that people will watch fucking anything branded with the Marvel logo.

It would be cool if they learned the lesson that allowing SJWONY to have any creative input on any property ever is a stupid move. But that wouldn't happen.

No, just the end of sony's forced diversity bullshit

Kikes, you mean

It's a good movie though.

It's Avengers 4: Part 1 and Avengers 4: Part 2.

It's not legit sequels.

nah

nah

Honestly I think the fact that it looks like cheap and shitty TV is the big killer. It looks more like a Netflix show than a movie. Instinctively people don't want to pay full price for that stuff.

Do you ever feel embarrassed unironically saying faggy shit like that online?

Wait till you see all online pieces once the "hero we need in trumps America black panther" drops

>Sony
>Marvel

Releasing a film during the 4 week period where most people go on holiday.

Do they not have people who can tell the studio this?

lol

>It's a good movie though

By what standards? Compared to other Capeshit? It's not even good on that level really.

Compared to actual good movies it's embarrassing, crudely made dreck for mouth breathing idiots and pre-pubescent children.

The fuck is your problem with Snapchat you faggot. Dont you get bitches to send you nudes on it?

It's Sony. They WANT to lose money. They looked at what happened with Ghostbusters and said;

>Well, let's do that again, but with Spider-Man. People will HAVE to enjoy it then!

How will Marvel shills spin this into a positive? Worth noting is that RDJ and Spidey are the two biggest cinema superheroes after Batman and should have no issues hitting the billion. Especially considering the good "reviews" it had.

>to make like a billion dollars worldwide
They needed to perform like a Transformers type of movie and it has too many niggers to do that well in China. Domestic is going to be slaughtered and that's where these movies make the real cash

4th of July week has traditionally been a big summer movie period. Ever since ID4.

>Apes #1
>already making less than WW
>all this with the schools being out for summer
b-b-but mouse told me Spider-Man is famous, even more than Batman

why does his suit look so fake? why couldn't they get the most important thing right?

Everything you said it wrong.

Iron Man 3:

>Domestic: 409 million
>Foreign: 805 million

>China doesn't like niggers

>Furious 7: 391 million (USD) in Chinese box office takings

>Spider-Man is famous, even more than Batman
probably is, but maybe people are sick of origin films (which it comes off as)

Furious 7 didn't have any black people in it.

Domestic IS more important than foreign you moron

The irony is that everyone was saying "Dude this is brilliant they did his origin story in Civil War so now it doesn't have to be an origin film." Yeah, bad news for ya...

Spider-Man is already projected for a $300 million opening weekend. Plus it will do well in the foreign markets. Does Sup Forums ever get tired of being wrong?

CAPESHIT AGE OVER
MONKINO RISES

Naruto would unironically be a success. It's just Harry Potter but more colorful and cooler action.

>Domestic IS more important

...and yet it's not where they make the real cash. It's just where they get a large share of the returns.

But keep shifting dem goal posts.

>Furious 7 didn't have any black people in it

I'm not sure where you're going with this.

>monkino
You had to go and ruin the moment.

I've never said anything wrong in 2017 my brainlet friend

>domestic is where Hollywood movies make money, China doesn't save shit other than two or three franchises
>this turd is performing MUCH worse than Iron Man 3, fuck Civil War performed worse than Iron Man 3 too
>Furious 7 doesn't have niggers and it's a redpilled as fuck franchise, basically a 50s traditional family values propagada with cars and explosiones

The main group has 2 black guys, a black girl and Vin Diesel who is half black half spic. Those movies feature a lot of brown people.

>dropping more than ASM2
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vin Diesel is one of the whitest guys I've ever seen, acting black doesn't make him black. And nobody knows what the fuck Dwayne Johnson is (I assume that's the black girl you're referring to).

APESHIT > CAPESHIT

Id be embarrassed if it wasn't true

I don't want to get into a big political debate, I just want a cut and dry, yes or no answer to this question.

Can the heavy liberal political undertones in this film actually hurt it's chances at the domestic box office? Serious question, yes or no.

Before you answer, let's just assume that you agree with me in that this film is heavy, blatant, left wing agenda. All of the major liberal themes are covered.The only thing they needed was a refugee character.

I went and saw this. Was actually proper cinema unlike Marvel turds.

For me it was simple
>saw trailer
>not very impressed
>graphic was bad
>still want to see it
>hear about MJ shitshow
>hear about 'muh bix nood muhfugas build da house, I ain't stepping into this sheeeeeit' scene
>instantly recognize that progressive trash was involved in production
>drop it instantly

It is always a clear sign that people who don't know shit about character building or personality are involved. Why should I waste my time?

Ive never been one to care whether a film makea a bunch of money or if it has a high score or what the critics shit i went to watch free fire and the theater was empty but it waa a great movie id even buy a dvd of it

Is that worse than BvS tho

People were much less excited about Spiderman because he's already appeared in FIVE movies.

People are more excited by Thor Ragnarok and Black Panther (contrast the excitement for those with the "oh, yeah" reaction to the Spidey trailers).

My biggest fear is that Spiderman is going to be shoehorned into everything and make everything stale in the process.

I'm referring to the hacker (megan I think she was called) and you seem to be forgetting about Roman and the other more serious black guy. Fast and the Furious has always had a diverse cast of actors.

Bvs was good though the new spiderman sucked

>trailers look like shit
>93% RT score -> doubt.jpg
>Disney, MCU, half of the cast are shitskins, "Washington was a white male cislord so I won't go see his monument black lives matter k?"-> 20% adjusted RT score
>people told me it was kind of boring and pointless on top of that
Even considering all this I'm shock about how much it's flopping though

BvS opened way bigger and had the excuse of awful reviews and an insane media hate campaign.

Everyone is kissing Homecoming's ass on social media. These drops shouldn't happen.

>DC introduces every character possible in stupid montages over the course of about 3 total minutes in Suicide Squad
I think you need to rewatch it man. It was, honestly, the first 18 minutes of the film

God bless my parents for buying a ticket to wonder woman and then sneaking into spiderman for free marvel btfo

hopefully this means sony wont try to make a capeshit universe we dont need more reboots take a hint after tasm failed so hard

>...and yet it's not where they make the real cash
lol sure it isn't. Nice leddit spacing by the way

Sup Forums, come on now.

Sup Forums, you know you're doing that thing again. That thing where everything is a happening and everything is a bomb.

Sup Forums, you know what's going to happen monday.

>BvS is allegedly hated by everyone
>kickstars a franchise in which every movie is more succesful than the last

>Homecoming is allegedly loved by everyone
>it's probably going to kill Sony

Really makes you think

I hope it's the end of non-whites in movies.

>domestic is where Hollywood movies make money

Objectively, empirically wrong. They make money everywhere they are released.

>China doesn't save shit

Also objectively, empirically wrong.

>Except when it does

OH YOU GOT THAT COVERED. VERY CLEVER.

>Furious 7 doesn't have niggers
>redpilled as fuck
>50's traditional family values

Okay. So...this is a meme I've missed or something right?

Or do you not know what the word Niggers means?