What's the most common mixture of races in your country?

What's the most common mixture of races in your country?

Here WMAF is faaaaar more common than anything else

Maybe white male Indian female

I don't understand why white women would get mad. They are still statistically the most desired group. It's Asian guys that would be angry.

Arab guy/ White girl with White guy/ Asian girl being a close second

>white births in decline
>i'mma go for an asian waifu
why do you want to go extinct so badly?

white people only dates/marry absolute garbage (even by our standard) though.

keep on telling yourself that mr. 3 inch

WMAF

That's a Kurd

That's a CAUCASIAN you dumb argiemonekey

none
maybe gypsies and humans but even that is very rare

tell me he couldn't get a decent white girl, instead he settle for literal mudslime shrek and breed next terrorists

forgot pic

This is basically non-existent.

Well, i'm white/slav/jew/latino mixed and i'm in love with a latino/russian/white girl whos is born russian, seems fine to me

Then what would you say the most common is?

does this picture imply white women want white men

so it's a fair trade

In Australia most people are either white or Asian. Obviously WFAM is rare whereas the opposite is common, so there's a bunch of single white women and they do get frustrated. Mostly they're fat and useless though

They have attitudes of entitlement and don't realise how undesirable this is to men.

It's not so common here.

CHANGE THE NAME

White male/Asian female
White male/Latina
Black male/Latina

Pakistani men teen English girls

white man/hispanic woman
hispanic man/white woman
white man/asian woman

in that order

Caribbean male Slav female

>Kurd
Watch your words

I'm rarely in the city centre (Dublin) but from what i've seen it's Irish men + any ethnicity of women (mostly African and Asian) and Irish women + African men

Hard to say which one is more common though, tends to be 50/50

Canadian male United Statesian female

1) caribbean man + white woman
2) west/south asian man + white woman
3) white man + asian woman

Guarantee you they'll try to ban Thai/Filipina brides within the decade.

Literally never seen this in my entire life

literally why would anybody do that

black male/white female
not memeing

Jelous wh*Te roasties, look at the second paragraph

Mestizo/white is pretty much ubiquitous.

Found the stats from USA (2017)

>tfw have a qt filipina gf
Who else will love my autism?

I'm not memeing when i say that when Arab men have their shit together (ie don't look like a terrorist), they're actually more desired by white women. Imo this is so illogical since afaik it's a stereotype that arab men treat women like shit, usually don't have great jobs and a lot of times act unpleasantly.
I'm just studying here and thought that it's just a joke on the internet

based white american bulls

>teen

This is very common here

It's not about being arab but dark features same reason euro women love spaniards, italians and portugese.

>WMHF most common
>HMWF second most common
The future is beige and it's beautiful

Swede+Finn or Swede+Scanian.

Indian male+chinese female

Despite all the memes, I think white man - Hispanic woman is the most common, but I could be wrong. Please no autistic replies about who counts as white.

Finns and swedes are the same thing though

WMAF and no mixture even close

bullshit. I am a nordic white man and I have fucked over 6,000 Sp*nish roastie whores on my business trips. I am currently in California right now and the mestizo descendants of Spaniards love my nordic cock. Med women are so easy, just give them a few hundred bucks, buy them some cheap shit, and they are ready to marry you. LOL! Your women are materialistic whores.

White/Maori would be the most common overall but WMAF is more common than either WM/MW or MM/WW

that asiatic turk ain't caucasian faggot.

sure thing, ahmed, and please tell us what country are you supposed to be from?

All memes aside, Whites and Hispanics most commonly date.

All I see on my campus is proper speaking black dudes with white/latina women. They all the common trope of having full lips (not stereotypically big like congos), beards and sometimes glasses. Guess it's some kind of black nu-mule girls are going crazy for.

Too bad Hispanic isn't a race.

t. nigger

t. Cuck

Black male/White female

t. coon

Seething

it's not that meaning

Speak English.

Australians are nothing but R-Neck trash. Worse than Americans. A colony of faggots and degenerates. If only America wiped them out, when they made their way to East Asia.

if you don't know what i meant, then you're literally a

Whatever dude.

Ameri-bro, if only your other countrymen weren't so retarded. California, Florida, etc. were a fucking mistake.

Go back to eating Muslim cock, faggot!

My mom and dad. Not a very good mixture.

This would make more sense if you responded to a Brit.

mostly lebs and syrians in alberta.
skin color tend to range from white as fuck to brownie

I hear asian/white people (hapas) have a very hard time and huge social/insecurity problems. r/hapas brought it to light. Is it just fags whining or are hapas really victims of self hating/bad parents?

Why are roasties like this? None of them planned on marrying the men who are getting into interracial marriages. It's why they're getting into interracial relationships in the first place.

you mean am/wf or wm/af?

Nobody really wants to take a crack at fake, shallow, masochistic white culture other than brain dead asian insect sluts devoid of character/personalities/souls. Also those white males in WMA tend to not be able to function socially or have normal perceptions in this huge colorful world of ours, so they are basically already losers/outcastes of white society

race mixing degenerates