How do asian man/white woman couples even happen? Look at this lmao

How do asian man/white woman couples even happen? Look at this lmao

If men didn't fuck short women then manlets would not be a thing

No asians are naturally short

They think they'll give them super children with high IQs
I knew a few white girls in university that only date asian men because they want their kids to be very intelligent, but they forget about the severe depression the kid will have from shit tier physicacl genes

> Be qt white girl in pic
> No one has the balls to talk to you
> Wang Shen starts hitting on you
> I will be docta one day, verr verr rich I am in fyucha
> *Shrug* beats dating a nigger

That's why I'll raise my qt half asian kids to not be fucking pussies

>how does this happen
Money, user. Money.

The guy still dresses better than most degenerates.

She's ugly. Bad legs and shit face

At least she's natural blonde, tall, and blue eyed. I mean yeah, her face is a bit weird but everything else is suitable for breeding mate

Still better than a nigger

I assure you, it's not money. Looking at his outfit, he's probably lower middle-class.

Honestly guys, you talk all this big game about "protecting the white race", but when was the last time you had an actual conversation with a real woman?

Little bro looks cool, dressed to kill.

Most things are, what's your point?

money

This is also just that amwf poster, so you should ignore him anyway.

Love makes you retarded and do the stupidest shit ever

White women that do this need to be sterilised desu

Today, tomorrow and every day

Today. At my house. Before I left for work and she started to attend to her womanly duties around the homestead. Kissed her good bye and took my coffee to go.

Feels pretty good.

>inb4 mom/sister/cousin
It's my white qt GF.

Why is he holding a fridge?

Because so many white boys are beta as fuck especially in highschool. If an asian has some game of course they'll be able to pick up horny and confused white girls. Besides that chicks pretty ugly so whats meh for us, is good for him.

Im in a white woman Asian men relationship I find it disgusting how Sup Forums idolises the other way around but constantly critizise amwf if you don't like it then you can go fuck yourself not every girl likes your neck beard 2 inches

>ricedick poking fun at muh dick

Implying I'm Asian

He probably makes lots of money at a tech or finance job.

>confused

WHITE FUCKING KNIGHT

>Hungarian
>not Finnish-Ugric
Wew

Tits or gtfo

probably joking but if not I hope you get beaten up by jobbik

He's a hungry man.

also cheq'd

Jobbik is a meme

wtf I now wants an asian bull.

Can confirm she is my gf

Hungary is a meme. You're like Finland but worse

What's even stranger is seeing a male asian with a female nigger or some other mudblood.

I can't think of two of the most opposite races coming together and forming a relationship than a female nigger and a male asian

They are going to prom...

You guys fall for bait so much holy shit

My mom remarried to an asian guy. She used to be a mess. He's nice and treats her well. They don't have any kids. I really don't mind at all.

lol what a cuck

Fuck off mate funny thing is i come from nottingham

I was already grown and out of the house. It's not like he raised 'his wife's son'. He's not really a cuck.

I've been told I look kinda azn my whole life. My gf could pass as white to any Sup Forumsack until you heard her speak (her english is okay but she has an accent). If she wears heels we look like the couple in the pic, maybe a bit less extreme.

>white girls who only date Asians
>lying on the Internet
Pick two

>living in denial
I live in Canada. I know what I'm talking about. Some of the girls are my friends and they outright said it.

As a man with incurable yellow fever, I wholly and heartily endorse AMWF

Meh.
What they meant is "I only date rich Asians".

The Asians are probably from wealthy family and have good career prospects.

That and a lot of girls seem to be becoming weeaboos and koreaboos.

Here comes /r/Asianmasculinity

Hopefully someone will post actual data that shows white women don't like Asian men, hardly anyone does, and that white men are supreme. Literally all dating site data shows that.

I'm white and have almost no attraction to Asian women and/or their culture.

AM/WF couples aren't common at all nor am I claiming that. In fact I have never even seen one and I live in fucking Melbourne.

>leaf
>gook liar
all checks out

>breeding mate
And that's why she opted not to date someone like you.

>that webm

Sure bud, one of the staple Asianmasculinity shitpost AM/WF webms

Delete at once

Why do white men get all the best asian men?

I posted it because I knew it would trigger at least one person which it did.

I'm glad you think of her as your wife first and your relative second. Romantic, man.

ricecookers

It probably gets a laugh on r/asianmasculinty but despite that borderline automatic disqualification for sense of humor, this one is quite a funny post

>AM/WF couples are not common
lol wat

Eww it'd be like fucking a tiny Lizard person.

Of all the ways to say "kek", this is the most convoluted method I've ever seen.

he is pregnant?

Asians faggots trying to get revenge for the white guys stealing all the asian girls meme.

I cant even get mad at AM/WF

I actually feel kinda sorry for Asian men, Asian women are the biggest whores of any race and completely throw themselves at white men.

It's nice to see an Asian guy getting a white women for once.

fuck this
fuck this
fuck this
fuck this
fuck all of this

my heart fucking hurts

Why? He's more likely to be a good person than if she were to date a nigger.

>That and a lot of girls seem to be becoming weeaboos and koreaboos.

no. tumblr isn't most women. and even then they don't like asian men

farm the rice, pay the price

Are you one of those people who objects to using the word "female" as well?

Isn't this projecting a bit of insecurity?

how the fuck does a stupid chink get someone like her? hes ugly, he doesnt look like he has money

Are you dating a yellow fellow?
Get a hapa kid who shoots schools and plays the cello.

Back when I was in highschool there was a short retarded asian kid. Everyone called him Rocky, he always wore a shirt and tie and the girls loved him so...

You tell me OP

But he DOES have money
And she knows it
That's why she's putting up with his super gay video to impress the virgins back in Korea/Japan/wherever

So you have 2 choices:
1) get rich
2) be alpha

Naturally number 2 is unavailable to the guy in the video, but luckily for him Daddy is a partner at Jumichicho-Honamura Investments and he has a decent credit card.

jelly much?

i support asian males with white females. i have yellow fever. more asian bitches for me, ty

he looks alpha tbqh

Except for boys get their height from their dads and girls get their height from their moms.

i cant be too harsh on you guys since most of u have little real interaction with girls, but that bitch is ugly as fuck lmao. they both suit each other - both nasty as fuck

Thats a trannie

Thanks Dutchbro, you're allright

Don't go to the

etc.

Ehh... Genetics aren't that clear cut, man.

Which one?

Gold Diggers that's it.

No woman in the world truly wants an asian man, they look just like the women.

it's a prom date. girls literally take retarded kids to prom to look good and give themselves a pat on the back.

You aren't entirely wrong.

Id let this """"""man"""""" suck me off in a heartbeat

I'm a 5'6 average looking Hispanic whose dated better than average looking well-mannered white women. However, I'm fit, have a good career, earn more than the average professional American for my age, like to dance, and I'm not a cuck.

>i cant into genetics

I dunno.

I'd fuck the asian.

I'm torn with Asians, a white friend of mine dated a Korean, he was misogynistic and not all there in the head, now she's dating a Filipino and he's a real lad. Very conservative but great ethic, only problem is his families stance on circumcision.

The biggest shame was she used to date this fit white swimmer, but he was a total cuck so she cheated on him with Asians, not sure how to feel he was a nice bloke but a total beta.

im sure this story is legit

She was married to the white guy, cheated, left him and now has a half Filipino baby with a fucking retarded name.

I saw this on a short people's subreddit. u a manlet too, op?

I think the opposite is true.

A guy can't by shorter than his mom genetically speaking unless illness.

So in OP'S pic, their kid will likely be their mom's height minimum, and likely taller.

If guys stopped fucking short girls, then yeah. Manlets wouldn't be a thing.

Girls already implement massive selection pressure for taller guys. But tis' been 100,000 years and we still have short guys. What does that tell you?

If you get with a short girl, you have chance of having a short kid and perpetuating manletism.

white girls dont cheat on their white significant other with an asian male

Ya know. Women are attractive for wide hips and big tits. Makes for healthy safe births, and well nourished babies.

Males are attracted to that.

What does a woman need in life? Well, she needs someone that can protect her kids, and make sure they always have food/safety/clothes etc.

Therefore women are attracted to protective qualities like size, and things like finances, wealth.

To say it's a 'bad' thing because a woman likes you for your money.

Is like saying it's a bad thing because a guy likes a girl because she has nice boobs. Sure in some lefty liberal sense it would be "shallow".. but when it comes down to it, males are attracted to physical qualities...

Females are attracted to things like wealth and protection.

The crazy thing is a guy can always improve his wealth. But a girl can't easily improve her boobs and ass without invasive surgery.

The feminist hates this reality. Therefore she tries to shame you into feeling 'bad' about a woman who likes you for your wealth. The truth is it's just as valid as a guy that likes a girl for her bangin' ass.

Maybe where you're from, in this case Kpop + game was more appealing than beta white mummies boy.

'Sup manlet, I am also on the subreddit. I won't put my username out, but I'm the guy who actually like Lebrart.

i think youre an asian male lol. trust me, i want what youre saying to be true.

the more amwf couples there are, the more extensive my asian girls options become. but i dont think what youre saying happens irl

I'm not asian I'm slav dating a white girl.

I'll tell you what happens here, all asian congregate in about 2 suburbs, white girls love Kpop and love Asian guys, now the Asian girls that come over here to work all work in factories and hook up with the white guys (not the kiwis) at work.