Are Jews the master race? The average IQ of Jewish-American is 113, while that of an Asian-American is 106...

Are Jews the master race? The average IQ of Jewish-American is 113, while that of an Asian-American is 106, and White-American 103. I think they deserve the state of Israel just because they are obviously intellectually superior to every other race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI9VsrYdixo
youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&feature=youtu.be
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=vMGbZswSz_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IQ is a vague measurment, it's far from being a good enough way to measure intelligence to acurately judge someone's intellect.

As for Israel, a lot of the inhabitants are other jewish races that don't show an IQ like that and will probably breed ashkenazis out

>black people have lower iq than whites
>PROOF ALL NIGGERS ARE INFERIOR, KILL THEM NOW
>jews have higher iq than whites
>DUDE IQ ISN'T RELIABLE LMAO

Thats only because they sent the jews back in time because their rabbis didnt allow them to read anything but the torah. So in order for them to be held as equal they had to do some final efforts.
As for asians, anyone who can read asian scripts merits an iq of 200 or more. It comes natural to them. Plus asian dont scream it helps with the focus.

>low IQ detected

If you apply the logic behind your statement: they deserve israel because they have hi iqs.

Then, mexican mafia, italian mafia, albanian mafia, colombian mafia, irish ira, russian mafia deserve their business because they are smart business people.

You forget there is a war. And israel is akin to murder for hire. If israel exists solely on the basis of them paying off arab kingdoms. And is not blamed for it. Then if you hire someone to murder somebody, you are not to be blamed but the murderer himself. However the logic of the holocaust points just to that. The israeli are murdering palestinians, they preach against anti-semitism (themselves) but not to the natural semites (arabs). The us and russia are washing themselves off due to a crime. And yet later on the semites can prove in court that these semites were killed in a holocaust like event unjustly. And have every video tape of the time around 911 to prove it. That can easily be done by focusing all media language back to the original definition.

And paying off the arabs is like paying the cops to stay hush.

>The average IQ of Jewish-American is 113
Citation needed, since the average jew's is much lower.

This coming from a country with average IQ 77.

By posting this chart you've proved exactly why you're putting the Whites at 3rd place.

Holy shit.

Do your race a favour and kys pls.

No, this is coming from an Ashkenazi.

Oh great, you're that dumb south african kike who chimped out and threatened to kill a pajeet who made fun of you. I know you. You're a real super genius, you are.

Then they destroy the descendants of the biblical people, romans, greeks, syrians from the levant. They have been living there for thousands of years. And can have the blood of the family of jesus.
All the jews are showing is how little respect they have for the bible, that threy are descendants of the soviet atheist intellectuals and therefore not jews. And are more than willing to commit genocide when they themselves cleansed themselves from that evil reputr. The muslim all they show is how little they care for their fellow muslims. And the christians show how little they care for jesus and his genetic family. And that they are willing to leave them without a home and food. Sick.

Not sure what you're on about.

Now don't be mad, and change the topic, because you got caught out being fucking retarded with your chart.

White is not a race.

>you got caught out being fucking retarded with your chart.
How did I get caught out? It says Jewish average IQ is 94.

You know what an ashkenazi doctor once told me? And i dont remember what he was doing at the school. Perhaps being an assistant for the holocaust survivor. But he told me that they are homo sapiens sapiens, a step above homo sapien man. And they could do all sorts of crap like write with both hands, read and write backwards and upside down. They had an advanced brain capacitor.

No it doesn't, read it again.

It should really be easy to work out - even with your IQ of 80.

>Well niggers or Jews didn't colonize the whole world retard

Homo sapiens sapiens is the normal himan subspecies, you drongo. The guy was full of shit.
Being able to write with both hands is a common symptom of brain damage to the corpus callosum.

Can you think of something other than the old "hurr you just don't like it because you can't have it" argument people use every single time for /sex/status symbols/etc. If you did have a high intellect, I'd expect a better counter

Oh look it's the kike from South Africa that hates goys, lol.

>If you did have a high intellect, I'd expect a better counter
He's probably not even a jew - probably just a black who thinks he's being a clever clogs and trolling Sup Forums.
He should post a picture of his nose if he wants to be taken seriously.

Yet they own the media, the US government and EU.

>Are Jews the master race? The average IQ of Jewish-American is 113, while that of an Asian-American is 106, and White-American 103. I think they deserve the state of Israel just because they are obviously intellectually superior to every other race.

The concept of a Master Race is derived from the occultist Guido von List's writings. He was influenced by the writings of the 19th century mystic Madame Blavatsky.

The idea is that the Aryans were literal ancient aliens who came and mixed with humans. The Aryan peoples on Earth are the descendants. The base human admixture dilutes the lineage and covers up the powers of the Aryan forebears. Selective eugenics to cleanse the bloodline would unleash the latent psychic powers of the Aryan man.

These ideas came to Hitler and the other founding members of the NSDAP through membership in the Thule Society.

If you are going to be talking about the "Master Race" you should at least have the slightest idea about what you are talking about.

Are Jews descended from ancient aliens??? No? Then Jews are not master race.

Your point is?
All the Jews do is spread degeneracy in Europe with their "power". Why do you think the Jews are despised on this board?

>Yet they own the media, the US government and EU.

They face no significant obstacles due to racism while benefiting from in-group collusion.

Maybe you guys could help the Kiwi with his chart, since he's given up.

Upset that you still can't figure it out?

Being a profiteer helps when you kikes are the children of the devil

Okay, enlighten me mister super genius.

Stop falling for the bait you stupid aussie.

nope
literally cancer manafest

Never.

Learn what bait is.

Or at least explain to him why his chart made no sense.

I think you're bluffing.
Still waiting on that nose pic.

Fuck off Jew. I have no interest in his stupid chart. I'm only telling him not to waste his time on some dysphoric kike

I think he may be insinuating that Israel doesn't constitute all Jews.

Well, continue posting it then.

I prefer keeping my stormniggers dumb desu.

So you don't know.

It constitutes a decent cross section of them, unlike diaspora populations.
Nigerian-Americans are the most educated ethnic group in the US (even more than Jews), but using them as a measure of Nigerians in general is a bad idea.

Kind of that.

It's probably the dumbest chart to use when attacking Jews.

If anything, it actually makes Ashkenazis look even smarter.

I know he was using a non-existent country like Israel to determine the Jewish average IQ

Well go on and tell us why.

If you're going to say "because Israel has Arabs in it and they're dragging the average down", that's no excuse. The US has literal niggers, and in greater numbers, and they're still higher.

Just stop talking to the Negroid Arab mongrel

This is becoming extremely sad.

I'm not finding this funny anymore.

i wonder if your a master troll who hates jews to a level unseen, mastering their dialect you act like an asshole

or if there truly can be no peace.

Not until he posts his nose.

they're smart but they use that intelligence to scam instead of better humanity.

they have a hard time doing anything else.

fucking pedos

Kek. I've seen him post on this board before. He's really depressing.

youtube.com/watch?v=jI9VsrYdixo

Thanks for the laugh.

bobby was a smart jew

ooooh i know which vid you wouldn't like people to see

youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8&feature=youtu.be

IQ is directly correlated to success

Help your friend with his chart.

it was real in my mind goy

it should have happened
they had it coming

Like I said, he was using a non-existent country like Israel to determine the Jewish average IQ

Why don't you help me with seeing your nose?
Is it because you're black?

>i need to post random memes and go off topic as a means to avoid that pesky chart!

the way to trigger the jew is to not let them into your head

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Sometimes I stood there thunderstruck.

I didn't know what to be more amazed at: the agility of their tongues or their virtuosity at lying.

Gradually I began to hate them.

Average Jewish IQ*

So you still can't figure it out?

Were you on auto-meme at the time?

all user needs to know about the jew and the holohoax

The Jews
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

Holocaust Revisionism
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ

it must really burn that you can't take americans guns huh lil kikle

>So you still can't figure it out?
Nope, I need a Nubian kang like you to enlighten me

So you're saying that israel jews do not equal Ashkenazi therefore using israel as an example of Jewish intelligence only makes ashkenazi look smarter? Sorry for typos on my phone.

Hmm, I thought you got triggered because he used a non-existent country like Israel to determine the average Jewish IQ?

Never.

Between the 3 of you it's possible to figure it out.

I don't know about master race exactly. My hot Jewish gf figures it's eugenics. All the stupider Jews were eliminated so of course they would tend to be more successful

it's just "we wuz"-ism. ashkenazim are nothing but glorified khazarian steppeniggers, no smarter than other turkic asians

I have to get my hands on that book.

I don't ever get triggered.

Your other friend, who's going completely off-topic, posting things about the holocaust or whatever, is the only one triggered over here.

Well of course she would say that - she's a Jew. You should know better than to take them at their word.

Who do you think Columbus hired to go with him on his voyage? It was Jews, and criminals.

kicked out of 110 countries

this will be the first time you get kicked out of 110 countries at once.

how do you think it will go once the sandniggers know we are not defending anymore

>I don't ever get triggered.
Ah yes, I'm sure you don't. Don't let the smell of burnt oven get to you Isaac

Good one, but all Jews were kicked out of spain right when Columbus was setting out, so that's not possible.

It's amazing that with such access to information online you still can't give me an answer.

Let me know once you figure it out.

I'm not interested in the average Jewish IQ David, nor do I want to find the answer for you. I just like seeing triggered kikes

Conquistador and close friend of Hernan Cortes, Hernando Alonso, was a Jew. He was one of the last Jews burned at the stake.

Can i have a source on these quotes?

Ok i need to go to sleep soon so can you tell me? Or give me a hint. Genuinely curious here.

So you don't know.

You attempted answering twice.

It's very simple.

Not really lol. Like I said I don't care, but seeing you get triggered is enough to keep me in this thread

Mein Kampf

Well that settles it i dont know. I guess maybe we were originally talking about jewish Americans intelligence compared to other americans not israel other than that im out of ideas.

You "don't care" now that you can't figure it out.

It's okay, you can deflect and claim that I'm triggered as a means to avoid answering the question.

Just note that you're unable to work out such a simple task.

School-kids can though.

Haha, the fact that I'm not answering is the best part about our discussion

The neets of Sup Forums cry about not reaching the jewish succes while being cucked and fucked by the islamic hordes.

I can excuse you from not knowing, because it seems as if you wouldn't post such a dumb chart - at least not with the same intentions these stormniggers had.

Look into Israel's demographics properly :^)

The difference between whites and blacks is the same as the difference between Jews and whites.

The whites on here blame Jews for everything

Blacks blame whites for everything

Hmmm

So you still can't work it out.

It's a shame, as something like this clearly indicates a below average IQ.

Thats a "If you kill your enemies they win" kind of a logic.

Thanks. I will tomorrow. I look forward to it.

>fucked by the islamic hordes.
Lol if Islam takes over western society, then there will be nobody to protect your non-existent country. You parasites need something to thrive off of.

youtube.com/watch?v=vMGbZswSz_w
they aren't inferior, they are however the mortal enemy of Europeans

It's a mental disease, unfortunately.

The jews where gods chosen people and dna does not change over night , so it would make sense that the jews are smart

>It's a shame, as something like this clearly indicates a below average IQ
David don't say that about yourself

I would have loved to get more into it with you, but it would take away the fun that I'm having with the apes in this thread.

Not blaming jews is a mental disease

Except whites haven't leeched off the non-existent success of black people.