What would happen if the dam holding Lake Nasser (the big lake at the bottom) was blown up? Would all of Egypt, or well...

What would happen if the dam holding Lake Nasser (the big lake at the bottom) was blown up? Would all of Egypt, or well, more specifically the Nile Valley, drown in a matter of hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa'idi_people
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Retard.
Do you think it's the dam that holds all the water?

it's the Ancient Egyptian (BLACK) gods. Not the dam.

is this what mexicans think about all day?

Why can't a Mexican make a random thread like Americans do?

because Sup Forums is an AMERICAN website, abdul

>abdul

browner than you jose

It would probably flood Aswan.

It would be a big deal

What about the cities further down?

whiter than you vladimir

4chun is 'murican website

I don’t know to be sure. The Nile actually starts from Ethiopia and the flow of the water goes towards Alexandria. It might flood the other cities but it would be most destructive to Aswan.

Brilliant idea!

What would you do if you heard the dam had broken?

>because Sup Forums is an AMERICAN website, abdul
Moot sold it though so isn't it JAPANESE now?

>This
Just imagine, Egypt is the most populous Arab cunt, almost 100 million people and almost all of them living in the Nile Valley. ONE (1) explosion in the dam and BOOM! Millions of Ar*bs/M*slims gone.

Be extremely happy. If the dam gets broken and it floods half of Egypt then all of the homes will be demolished by the flood. People losing their homes will have nowhere to go until the government rebuilds the areas affected by the flood. The UN and the EU will probably try to shelter us and allow us to come for FREE. For the first time in my life I actually get to live in a first world country. The Nubians and the Bedouin would be pissed off as fuck though.

why arabs like to shit up other cunts instead of staying in their own?

Our countries aren’t exactly the most developed countries in the world. Europe usually means decent healthcare, decent education, decent housing, decent laws etc. this is how most Arabs view Europe, they view it in a really idealized version from their own rose tinted glasses. They don’t know that Europe has a ton of its own problems as well.

>They don’t know that Europe has a ton of its own problems as well.
then why do you want to live there, too? lol

I never travelled before. I think it would be fun to see a new country for the first time ever. Besides, I was being hypothetical, this is IF egypt gets flooded then I move there. I’m pretty happy in Egypt, were doing better than the other Arab states.

Why would Nubians and Bedouins be mad? I know that Nubians live in South Egypt so they'd probably be affected the most, but I thought Bedouins lived in the desert? Not on the Nile Valley

>The Nubians and the Bedouin would be pissed off as fuck though.
How are relations between them and the "core" Egyptian population? Is national unity relatively strong?

Because they gave a much stronger nationalistic attitude towards Egypt and they have a really strong connection to the land, especially the land close to the nile like Aswan and Luxor. If someone blows up that dam, they will make it their life mission to chase after him and kill him.

We are united as one people. There are many smaller communities in Egypt but we like each other. You won’t see a mainland Egyptian saying they’re ‘more egyptian’ than Nubians

You're talking about Nubians or Bedouins here?

What other communities do you have besides Nubians, Bedouins and Berbers?

I've heard Egypt is a kind of racial gradient where people in the delta have visible Greek/Turkish blood while in the south they're clearly darker Nubians/Sudanese. True or no?

El ser de las tinieblas...

Both. South is Nubian land but Bedouin like to stick up for them whenever problems happen. They have a pretty close relationship with each other.
Saidi.
Yep that’s true. Some people here closer to the nile like in mansora have exotic ginger/blonde hair and green eyes. People say it’s Turkic genes but honestly idk

What are Saidi? Also, where do Bedouins live?
>turks are unironically associated with light hair and eyes in some countries

Maybe he means Sayyed?

In Sinai.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sa'idi_people

A japanese website friendo

Why does this map contain a factual error as to the status of Bir Tawil?

What do modern Egyptians think about Nasser?